President Trump, Henry Kissinger, Meet In Oval Office Amid Watergate Comparisons

>In a surprise meeting, Trump sat down with the former secretary of State and official in the Nixon and Ford White Houses.

>Trump said that he's been friends with Kissinger for a long time. Hillary Clinton, too, spoke of her relationship with Kissinger during the presidential campaign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o&t=93s
thehill.com/policy/national-security/332609-senate-panel-probing-russia-ties-asks-treasury-for-trump-financial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Watergate Comparisons

What comparison is there, you stupid fucking bird brains wouldn't even know what it was until your brainwashing outlet of choice fucked up the history for you.

Jesus fucking Christ. Fucking everyone bends to the will of the bilderburg group.

This fucking globalist, sionist puppet, piece of shit. I swear to God, how the fuck could you endorse him?

The comparisons needn't be exact, you autist
Trump is clearly doing some illegal shit and covering it up so get ready for a "Trumpgate" and eventual impeachment
Trump is the most pro-Israel president ever

>president tries to cock block an investigation

try harder next time

He's there to talk with Trump about North Korea.

Kissinger was in China talking with North Korea so the conversations aren't direct but using jewish tricks.

You are all a bunch of faggots who can't into 4D chess, you fatfucks

More like (((Bilderbergstein Group))) amIright?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. By outright denying these globalists an audience, they will begin to work against him. Think logically for goodness sake.

t. increasingly nervous men

yeah ok nerds, see you here in a week

lol i hope you're right

It's all 4D chess!

MAGA AWOO SHADILAY

I know he's super pro-israel but you'd think he'd be a little more subtle about his connections to the group. Instead he decides to meet with one of the most prominent members.

I hope so too, only time will tell. I'm putting a lot of trust in Trump.

Americum is run by Jizzrael.

I've lost the trust I had in him. The only reason I'm still okay with the fact I voted for him is because he isn't hillary.

THAT EVIL FUCK IS STILL ALIVE?

TRUMP NOOOOOO

Also
>I fought in the great meme war for this?!?!?

Don't you see the massive bait that Trump is laying out for all the faggots

>Be Trump
>Get letter from newly appointed Deputy Attorney General who was only confirmed couple weeks ago after having confirmation delayed for four months
>Letter lays out reasons to fire Comey
>Trump agrees with suggestion
>Trump orders to fire Comey
>Comey gets fired
>Left media enters a fucking shit fest
>All of them keep bringing up about muh conspiracies and WaterGate annologies
>Trump decides to fuck with them
>Trump invites Henry Kissinger next day just to take the fucking piss out of the media
>Trump lays out the biggest bait and media fucking bites it

Kissinger can help us with Russia. If Trump tries to get along with Russia alone, the media will call him a Russian puppet. But the media isn't allowed to insult kissinger. His masters wont let them.

You don't get it OP it's 4 D chess.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o&t=93s

I lost faith in him for a time but I've come around back to him again. It's all about having a bit of faith. I don't expect him to save the West by himself, I honesty think he's buying us time at the point. But he's the best we've got right now. If he goes, the right wing in Europe goes along with him.

>trumpfags are literally making up fan fiction to pass off as 4D chess now

>nervous trumpkins shits himself again

thehill.com/policy/national-security/332609-senate-panel-probing-russia-ties-asks-treasury-for-trump-financial

>Comey is a piece of shit who cost Hillary the election
>Trump firing Comey is like Watergate
Pick one faggot.

He's cooking up a new book

>muh 7D Backgammon fanfiction

(((Press)))

>right wing in Europe

Besides you guys do you think any other country will leave the EU?

A friend of mine wrote a book blaming Kissinger for every shitty thing that happened in south and central america during the time he was in the goverment, glad to see he wasn't that insane.

Kissinger was responsible for almost all of it. We completely shitfucked that entire continent until recently.

Poland and Hungary may end up leaving soon. Greece could get kicked out because of the amount of debt they have. I can't see France leaving any time soon, not after this recent election. As it stands, I think Britain will have to go it alone for now.

Oh come on! You Amerifats didn't listen to us before the election.

Clinton and Trump's daughters both married the sons of Jewish criminals. America's elite are basically an evolved Jewish mafia + Big Oil + Wall Street + Military Industrial Complex. Sanders maybe would have been okay because he was more like an atheist/secular Jew. But anyway congrats your country sold out to the Globalist Zog a long time ago.

Don't worry though because East Asia will win this one in the long term unless Zog makes everyone nuke each other. Kissinger will be laughing maniacally in his grave.

Alright let me ask you this

If firing Comey was a effort to suppress him why the fuck would you fire someone in such a way that would piss the individual off without question just days before he goes back to Congress in order to testify since being fired doesn't somehow makes any appointments with the senate committees disappear?

Not to mention. When has Trump never tried to fuck with the media. Is it really that fucking out of character of him that you would never expect it?

>Sanders maybe would have been okay because he was more like an atheist/secular Jew.
Buddy, Sanders has multiple houses as well as a sports car despite never working in the private sector in his life. Being a Senator does not pay that much. Where do you think Bernie got that money?

No it isn't, you fucking autist.

Left wing kikes run the USA.... not right wing jews.

Are you fucking retarded? The party system is irrelevant to them.

True, true.
So basically you have no good choices!

???

Generous donations.

Bernie is a kuck'd liberal but he's a genuine one not a globalist ringleader.

Trump met with Dr. Kissinger during the primary, so how is this shocking? The man is one of the most important diplomats in US history.

After all the deaths Kikenger caused, I am surprised nobody assassinated him years ago.

Deep state coalition, if you can't beat 'em...

Watergate, as in Obama surveillance and unmasking

I fucking love Kissinger and if you don't you are ignorant.