Ok, this might sound crazy, but why the fuck Is the EU pumping so much money Into my cunt?

Ok, this might sound crazy, but why the fuck Is the EU pumping so much money Into my cunt?

Seriously, on every public building or new building I go to In general I see a "Funded by the EU blah blah" sign. In just a few years, numerous old buildings were renovated, the commieblocks are getting completely renovated so the entire place doesn't look like a grey shithole anymore. Even my commieblock was renovated a few months ago and It's beautiful, It's colourful.. The cracked roads, the sidewalks, the shitty highways.. They are all fixed, and all of this Is EU-funded. Even the busses which used to be old, ugly and loud are now replaced by pic related brand new german nice looking busses, and each one of them has a "program for development by the EU blah blah" sign on Its back.

What Is (((their))) end goal, pol?
Is this (((their))) way of bribing us Into staying In the EU after the brexit shitestorm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solaris_Bus_&_Coach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this (((their))) way of bribing us Into staying In the EU after the brexit shitestorm?
Yes, obviously, but as long as you aren't required to fuck your demographics by taking in rapefugees I don't see an issue finding local construction

>pic related brand new german nice looking busses
>german
REEEE en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solaris_Bus_&_Coach

Germans allocate EU funds to buy German goods for the third world

Oops, my bad. Polish then.

Read above

that shits everywhere here too it will be a while before theys tart fucking you over with loans banking and other bullshit like they did in ireland also keep out the rapefugees

they're bribing you retard. this is how it works

>They give you petty money
>You like them
>They exploit the EU currency to suck your country dry of talent
>You become a slave
>End

Yes.
How is it not obvious?
They'll give you shit then when things are looking nice they'll flood you with the third world.
We all know that the trash have a taste for nice things. If the EU is giving your country nice things what do you think they're planning to do with your country?

the (( development )) theylll be doing that to bulgaria for about 20 years bulgaria now is what ireland was like in the 70s

Ask me how I know

Protip: It's because my firm is one of the architects of this shitty manipulation technique

You're going to get fucked so badly, but I have zero empathy. Fuck the EU®

More Switzerland, i want you to tell me more about your company's methods

'into my cunt' lol

Stop it bong. We mustn't discourage the others.

bribing ? are you kidding they gave you the money because as you said you lived in a shithole and it's not what the eu wants to look like fucking REEEEEEEE

Heh they tried to do the same,but our corrupt policticians tried to gypsy the money from EU by pumping them in horribly overpriced projects or ones that were never built,so we got locked out rip.
Basically if the corrupt fucks dont get access to setal those money nobody is and half of the country still lives like its the 15th century,no plumming,no eclectricity,no internet and close to no education...kek.

Imagine you and mexico shared a currency. But the prices of things in mexico were still much lower than things in the US. Now imagine you were able to freely exploit their labor with zero restrictions because of Schengen. No imagine you (the kike elite) could use this no-borders schema and single currency (printed by you) to sell your domestic goods at a super-massive export surplus thanks to this currency. Now imagine if Mexico thanked you for shitting in their mouths during this entire scam.

That's eastern-EU countries right now.

It's such a laughably simply scam, but it works so well.

>I buy you 1,300,000 Euros worth of trash buses
>Bought from Poland
>Which means I ACTUALLY payed about 300,000 EUROS for them
>But wrote it off as a 2,000,000 EURO contribution
>The difference is added to my "EU expenditures account"
>Good will purchased for -1,700,000 Euros
>Now I begin leeching 100% of your Talent (Engineers, doctors, scientists, etc, etc)
>Now I continue to exploit your underpaid workforce to work menial jobs here and further depress wages in western europe

Kikes

I hate my job, but I hate the EU more.

how can you be this retarded
>elects macron
ohh right, carry on

>>Now I begin leeching 100% of your Talent (Engineers, doctors, scientists, etc, etc)
Is the talent being relocated somewhere? If so, where?

Thanks for mansplaining this to us eurocuck

i voted lepen and lost some friends because i just assumed it but people in france are brainwashed in the worst way i totally agree on that

>Doctor is paid 1,200 Euros/mo in Bulgaria
>Same Doctor is paid 8,000 Euros/mo in Germoney

>
You're welcome pal
You will be the first western EU country to fall. Just FYI.

After reading through the comments, I have something thing to say. For 500 years the Bulgarians lived under the ottoman boot. We got genocided, shamed for our culture, had our children taken away for muslim brainwashing and had to pay an excruciating chistians only tax and yet despite It all our spirit survived. I strongly doubt that a collection of stuck up world elites can do through such petty shenanigans what the Ottomans couldn't do by any means necessary for 500 years.

Its current year user. I wish you well.

Is it only germoney or are they also headed to Belgium?

the old saying, "more with honey than vinegar" the Ottomans wanted to crush you, which made you strong and resilient. the EU will not use the same approach, they will bribe you, feed you, make you dependent (this is the most important part), you will let go, soften, weaken, and before long the next generation will be raised at the EU's teet and forget every single scrap of bulgarian culture.

believe me or not, your choice, but very intelligent people have worked this out in very great detail.

They move to to western-europe in general. Initially under the auspices of returning money back home, but quickly enough they simple bring their family to the wealthier country. Look at Poland. They are dying under the weight of the brain-drain occurring. Sup Forums loves to spout off about based poland, but truth is they're rapidly being drained of anyone with an IQ over 120.

Step 1: Brain Drain
Step 2: Depress high-western-wages
Step 3. Brain-Drain country is now menial labor slaves for rich kikes
Step 4: Middle class of western-EU is destroyed by wage depression due to (1).

Trivial

could you tell us who benefit fom this ? and to what extent this is going to be ?

Thank you Swiss user.

Are you seriously asking me who is benefiting from destroying a strong europe in favor of ths shit-hole that is the (((EU)))? Well, the answer is me, but also the kike-elites, but me only as a temporarily useful high-end wage cuck, the swiss were always mercenaries, now we're just financial mercenaries. if it wasn't my firm it would be someone elses though.
you're welcome friend. avoid the EU at all costs

The EU signs are just propaganda. They EU Comission demands that that the EU sign must be visible everywhere what the EU has financed even a little bit. For example. there are food-related posters in schools that have EU sign in them. The idea is to install the EU sign into the minds of the kids so that they will connect EU to the certain things and see it as positive. It is about keeping the EU rolling now and in the future.

Shit, swissbro, you're making so much sense with your posts that you're scaring me.

I used to think that entering the shengen and staying In the EU would just speed up the process of us becoming modern and rich, materially speaking, just like the western nations yet now I see It's all just a scam.

It makes so much sense, and I see the effects from It all around me. Our proud culture was replaced by hip-hop garbage and gypsy chalga, this is all that the youths listen to nowdays; our once huge army Is now a small understaffed collection of soviet relics who can barely run anymore and underpaid soldiers; Every single young person who Is qualified In something more than street sweeping immigrates west seeking a better life and only dumdums like me remain while our businesses go bankrupt because of the sheer lack of qualified workers. I wonder how long It will be before we start Importing third worlders to fill up the job market and drive wages down.

Is this the destiny of bulgaria? We are to be stripped of the best of us as more muslims pour In to replace us? Back In 1990 there were 9 million bulgarians In bulgaria and now there are only 7 million of them. They are genociding us without actually genociding us. Was that (((their))) plan all along, along with what you said? I'm so fucking mad and scared at the same time.

I used to think that the EU Is good and was one of the sheep. You opened my eyes, swissbro...

Interesting info that you got. I know how the EU Comission officials control member countries' agencies on national level. It's very clear that they advance the state union agenda. We are interested if you have any knowledge that?

Commieblocks are based. How they are shitting them up and making them all pretty is disgusting.

you guys will be next greece! they dont pump money to you.. your country is borrowing money..

This was one of the huge benefits of EU membership they rejuvenated towns and cities when the UK govt did not.

>pumping so much money Into my cunt?

>solaris
>german busses
triggered

This thread is fucking depressing how can they get away with this shit.

It's just affirmative action. We want our buddies to be on the same level as us, so we help them out a little.

Long live Europe!

>>they dont pump money to you.. your country is borrowing money..
Wrong !
Greece:
Public debt €314.897 billion 179.0% of GDP 2016
Foreign reserves $6.026 billion 31 December 2015
Bulgaria:
Public debt 29.3% of GDP May 2016
Foreign reserves $22.75 billion 31 December 2015

What would your curse of action be if you weren`t already one of the masters favorites... would you still work towards attain that position?

What I mean is, do you see any point to stuggle it?

To convince you EU good.

Eu wants to be a single nation, like the USA, and that means crushing the unique cultures and nationalities of the member states