I was stopped for the 3rd time this month by crazy American women from Utah. Stop sending these nutters to my country...

I was stopped for the 3rd time this month by crazy American women from Utah. Stop sending these nutters to my country. Thanks.

Stopped for what? Why would women from utah be speaking with you specifically?

There have been LOADS of them recently, glad it's not just me who's noticed. They've almost converted my friend to Mormonism.

>They've almost converted my friend to Mormonism.
That's why I'm sending them there.

Really? Why? Thank you for not retaliating with the snagged toothed slags you consider to be women.

I had someone from Tampa Bay here in the SW. Second time ive ever gotten laid with her

>:^(
Bad burger

When will you smite down the americuck scum for bringing degeneracy on society

>not slamming turbo-kinked out, cock worshiping, submissive, hyper-athletic conservative blonde Mormon pussy
its almost like OP is a faggot

OK we know you prefer Arabs robbing you.
Hint taken all the qt Mormonesses will stop going to UK.... now.

>being in a no white area

Mormons m8.

We're ahead of the US on the Pope's naughty list.

We dont like religious niggers stealing welfare like yiou

Anglo's have never committed a crime

Your m8 is a retard.
I asked them one question and all they could say was "I feel it in my heart to be true".

I'm happily married to a Danish viking princess m8.

Jokes on her, brits don't have hearts

>not getting a wife for your wife.

It was interesting to see their brainwashing on display tbqh.

lol there are a few middle aged american flyover women in my town too. What's up with that?

We used to hunt them in the US. They do have a lot of white kids though. Guess I'd rather live near a bunch of magic underwear honkies than musrats.

Fuck off, John Paul

Write a letter to the Mormon church headquarters or the mission president in your area. If they see that street contacting is detrimental, they will tell the missionaries to stop.
In some states and countries, door knocking has almost disappeared because of this.

Maybe they're reacting to the influx of Muslims

they're fighting for your souls

I only ever see jehovah's witnesses.

One time a based Catholic followed the JWs and handed out rosaries. Because of her I am Catholic now. Even if it did take years.

I've lived in Utah for 24 years, dealing with Mormon's a few times a month is lucky friend.

The Papal states belong to the Holy Roman Empire. Get out.

Utah looks comfy.

I like them, they're always very smart and polite. I like the way 18 year-olds are called "Elder". When I was a child, they were the only Americans we ever saw. They used to have a crocodile of children following them down the street. They looked like the Men in Black.

The summers are too hot and the winters are too cold, but spring and fall are nice. Really the worst part is the fact that our state government is practically run by the LDS church.

Their religion is nuts though. I'm not joining any religion where I have to buy special underwear.

Shouldn't you be licking a Muslims ass right now you fucking traitor?

>the worst part

why is this bad?
when i compare them with the 'mainstream' culture, they come away looking very good indeed.

Mormons are the saviors of the white race. Open your hearts to Jesus, Britbongs, and you will be delivered from the children of Muhammad.

Because a separation of church and state is necessary. I'm not LDS, I don't want LDS leaders telling me how I can live my life. They are very strict on alcohol laws. Such as, we can't buy liquor at the store. We have to go to a special state run liquor store and it's taxed very heavily. Obviously that's just one example, but it goes much deeper than that. When our state government votes on things, the LDS members will call a recess, head down to the temple (just 5 minutes from the capital) and meet with the prophet to see how the church feels they should vote on these issues. That's why it's a problem.

lmfao they used to come to my uni and I'd hear this shit all the time. I even sat down with them once as they tried to explain their nonsense.

pure entertainment. they can keep coming, I'm not retarded enough to fall for it.

The temples are very comfy, pic related is in Preston, England.

Either cry about it or get over it.

is there some sort of joining fee or anything?

wouldn't mind pretending to be a mormon if I get to have a bunch of women calling themselves my wife but it not be legally binding

nah this is more accurate