Ahmed Hussen - Canada's Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Fellow leafs,

How do you feel about our immigration minister being a Somali born immigrant?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AhmedDHussen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/AhmedDHussen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen

Surely he can't be biased, right?

moved to canada at 16 years old. There is obviously some moral hazard in making him the minister of immigration.

he campaigned under dalton mcguinty, so his political experience was under the wing of a crook.

LOL you goys are fucked
Press f for fallen leaves

Press R to Rake

f

R

Diversity is muh strength!

He seems alright in QP, but honestly, most people are not concerned about immigration which is sad because Trudy has us all marked for cultural enrichment in the next few years. Georgi Schwartz told him to get to work!

I'm prepared to go to war with canada.
99% percent of you leafs will burn, and it will be more than deserved.

thanks Francis

f

make sure you kiss his feet

R
But in all seriousness i like you guys and Canada and how your the most passive aggressive people on earth and hide under a faux blanket of niceness

Facewise he unironicly looks white

>Ahmed Hussen currently serves as the National President of the Canadian Somali Congress (CSC). Under his leadership, the CSC partnered with the Canadian International Peace Project and Canadian Jewish Congress to establish the Canadian Somali-Jewish Mentorship Project. It is the first national mentoring and development project between a sizable Muslim community and the Jewish community.

Oy Fucking Vey

You.

I've been waiting for you.
The plan is ready to be put into motion.
You know where to contact me.

Somalis are technically more caucasoid than negroid. If it wasn't for their massive foreheads the skulls would look caucasoid.

what's wrong anons?

Don't you want a diverse Canada? Are you a bigot?

you're not prepared to do shit. it's not as if your government hasn't been usurped by foreign nationals as well.

This is regarding X right?
Ill make sure to wire the necessary funds for before the shipment arrives

>I'm prepared to go to war with canada

first thing's first Bro, try going to war with your pants, then proceed from there

don't underestimate the canadian people. red pills are being taken

They grow up so fast.

Sup Forums is always right

Average leaf on the left hand side
Somali master race, LEAFS BTFO.

>Canadians are fake nice

Says the fucking catholic pope

Damn man, Its not like Canadians had a choice in that Diversity matter, heres the 3 candidates that ran in that election.

The Red Turkey is in the Brick Building.
We need to bring the White Brick to the Blue Target.

X is a go.

Your culture is literally i am not american we some much better look at us get btfo in the playoffs and muh timmies and the lot of live within 50km of the border and your a bunch of narcissist holier than thou fucks if i wanted to see real canadian culture i would literally have to travel to the 60th parallel and go north from there to see canada not some podunk proto americans whose culture is literal capitalism and muh natives.

At any rate enjoy becoming neo-mogadishu

if you had any idea who you're talking to
a fucking green japan

I think it varies per person, ive seen very negroid ones aswell

But i kinda find it funny that the whitest somali who basicly looks like a overly tanned white dude somehow works his way up to a high position

I live north of the 60th parallel, nt Francis. Heard you allow Muslim prayer in Vatican now, gg.

Well then gratz on being the only actual canadian in this thread

lol you know us pretty well for a euro-fag.. you are spot on with the psychoanalysis. I don't drink Tims because I seriously believe it contains some kind of nicotine-like addictive chemical

must be justin with a proxy

Get back on your knees Francis

compare this pic

with this pic

Naw my rents immigrated from SA to dawson so i visit yearly i also held a job as a sous chef in vancouver for a year but decided to go backpacking through europe

Ayy derr bud dont be insulting muh tims. Makes your roach coffee seem like shit. Fuck yea bud.

Is it true that 1/3rd of the year. Vatican drowns in water for upto 1-2 feet due to increased sea level and climate change?

>when francis has had enough and goes straight for the jugular

After Trudeau wanted to take more refugees when Trump tried to do the whole "Muslim ban", Wasn't he the guy that said would not take any of them and only allow those who have been chosen to be allowed in?

POO

were so fucked that were pretty much beyond saving at this point

>having a based Arab who will do the mildly racist stuff for you because getting called a racist would end your political career

Canada is the final redpill

Genghis fag khan

Some of my family is from Leaflamabad.
I weep for what Leaftonia used to be.
Now it is being subsumed by substandard "humans."

based arab?

what the fuck are you on about? Are they on par with ''''moderate''''' muslims?

at least it doesn't look like he has that egghead/basketball shaped forehead that 99 percent of somalians have

He might be talking about some type of Tarek Fatah or something.
The only people allowed to criticize Islam are darkies.
And even then they're Uncle Tariqs or Islamophobes.
God, I pray for deus vult every day.

Go to hell. Canada is still whiter than America.

Twitter Tarak Fateh. He's making shit load of money criticising Islam

Terrible.

Please, just vote Conservative. Trudeau is a fucking genocidal maniac. And he's trying to genocide Canadians.

I'm happy for him and all the refugees he saved by bringing here.

I guess as long as he's not some sort of corrupt fuck (probably is) then it's alright. I'm all for giving people a chance, but of they fuck up they need to be strung up.

He obviously doesn't give a fuck about the dangerous cultural values of Muslims. We should not have a person like that managing our immigration.

fuck off chaim. We don't want u here either

Canada is dead. Currently being plundered by jews, gooks and mudpeople. I pray for the day we get to drive them from our lands.

>nicotine-like addictive chemical
THIS!

I suspect the same thing too but dismissed it as paranoia.

I have a psychological aversion to Tim Horton's, because it fucking sucks. Only good because it's cheap.

Their muffins and chili are all right I guess.

>Ezra Levant
Here's your (((You)))

I post his picture to remind our fellow leafs that even our "right wing" is full of kikes.

Has has lived in Canada for 25 years, isn't that fine? Most of you aren't even that old.

I'll be moving there next year, so fuck off.

How about some more information on our new Immigration minister Ahmed Hussen Sup Forums?

>born in Somalia
>is a muslim
>lived there until 16
>comes to Canada as a Somali refugee
>spent the next 3 years in Hamilton, Ontario
>then he moved to Regent Parks, Ontario
>was Dalton McGuinty's personal assistant
>is current president for the Canadian Somali Congress
>he co-sponsored a bill to force police to register IMEI numbers on cell phones and force carriers to check a stolen phone registry
>his speciality is refugee rights and immigration law
>he doesn't live in his riding
>the only debates he shows up for are televised ones
>he tried to claim that the reason he didn't live in the riding was because it was "too expensive"
Keep in mind he is a lawyer and his riding is one of the cheapest housing prices
>he moved the constituency office next to the city dump

The Immigration Minister is also given the power to personally intervene on "compassionate grounds" for immigration cases caught up in the courts because people tried to lie and cheat the system. McCallum did it several times to reunite families who lied about having kids/spouses.

He has consistently voted "Yea" to Bill C-6 to amend the Citizenship Act. Which will:
>prevent us from removing citizenship from terrorists
>remove the requirement to reside in Canada for citizenship
>limit the need of a national language to between 18-54
>reduce the number of days physically present to become a citizen
>allow the minister to seize any papers he believes fraudulent, improperly obtained or improperly used

you guys are fucked