Will the commie fucker be arrested today?

Will the commie fucker be arrested today?

numeros dizem sim

nope, not looking forward to red banner carrying peasants burning down our cities anytime soon

The kind of "people" supporting Lula

Not yet, I still dont have a gun.
I need to be ready for a civil war when the sea of red human trash comes crashing

yes

LULA PRESO HOJE

Brasil é uma terra onde tudo pode acontecer: Ele pode se safar, tornar-se "heroi", candidatar a presidência, ganhar e..... brazuela.

E sabe o que é o pior? Ninguém se importa. Olha lá os pardos da venezuela entrando no Amazonas e em Roraima...Fazem a cagada com o país deles e pulam pro país vizinho depois hahahaha

MOVE TO ARGENTINA TOMORROW

*Ditadura flashbacks*

Day of the mortadela when

Of course not, he went give testimony today, only that.

Porra de preso, tenha que matar esse filho da puta. Enforcar ele no meio da praça

Pouco me importa, por mim podiam era levar ele pro planalto e explodir aquela merda com todo mundo dentro. Ave Maria.

He better.

>117

MASTER CHIEF IS ON OUR SIDE

me btw

That feel when your family is one of the only white families from the Nordeste.

JUST-

IURD?

tell your shitskin fellas to stop coming here, then. I'm, really, really tired of that nordestino accent everytime I have to deal with people in markets/stores/anything.
Universal. Vale lembrar que Pedir Maiscedo (que tem um templo judaico, decorado com emblemas judaicos, se veste como um judeu, gosta de judeus e segue uma versão judaicizada da bíblia) é a prova viva de que protestantismo=judaísmo.

How can we best deal with the jew problem

Sopa

anudda shoah, this time to extinction.

hue hue hue

SQUID STUCK TOMORROW

Bump

>Brazil
>white families
Pick one

Lula will be President in 2018

U M A
D E L I C I A

Fuck you

SOPA
DE
MACACO

My Grandparents used to be white farmers from the northeast but they moved to southeast because the place got way too fucked up.

Yeah
We believe it

>ordem e progresso

meh, is not like is an unusual story.

More info
see:

Chimp chowder, perhaps?

they can control us because we are a mess. end pt psdb pmdb and all of the corrupt parties and we will be able to get the one pulling the strings. we need to stop the fire before catching the arsonist.

He is just testifying.

Unless he commits insubordination before the judge he wont be arrested.

Hahahahahah duvido.
Se ele cair, vai puxar o pé de uma galera que está no poder.
Brasil sempre será a terra dos acordões.

You mean go inside with a machine gun and kill all of then. No other solution, but no one wanna pull a big event like that.

what the actual fuck I didn't know about this. Cue in the 2 weeks of not hearing about anything else but this. Sr. Monhé o país vai entrar em bancarrota na próxima semana. Como se atreve sequer a mencionar um assunto como esse quando sabe bem que o Governo Português tem passado os últimos dias a combater a epidemia de racismo e xenofobia que assola as nossas forças de segurança e o país em geral?

yeah I don't think we have an easy way to fix the situation, but going along with the Jew meme is putting the cart before the horse. But for real now couldn't the Islamist blow something actually evil for once?