>supports the Constitution

Why do you dislike Ben Shapiro again?

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RJOuvM2TJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kike

I don't. Benny boy is a very admirable character.

Ever noticed how similar this sounds to
>kek

>Jewish Neocon
>Israel First
>Muh ebil Iranians
>Muh ebil Assad
>Muh ebil russki
>Saudi Arabia dindu nuffin they gud bois

because even when defending the right, he sounds like your typical greedy kike

>Why do you dislike Ben Shapiro again?

israeli dual citizen kike

>Objective to a fault
>Calls his listeners "gang"
>Religiously devout
>No Baggage
>Hyper-informed
>Lawyer knowledge smarts
>Great, booming podcast

Sniff, Sniff, Ben. *Farts* Have a little of that Ben Then Din Din.

Like all "traditional conservatives" in America he's a hardcore Zionist.

> be ruskie
> have shit culture that promotes rampant alcoholism and AIDS
> have literally no source of national pride except 4/10 military

I dont dislike Ben but Im not a fan of the Zionism, the dual citizenship and the neoconservative. As far as neocons go hes top of the line though.

Kill
Every
Kike

go be leaf somewhere else

>hates trump

he's controlled opposition

>be a fucking leaf

Currently the only Jew that btfo this guy is mike savage, still. Ben is only a fuckup because of the apologies for Israel, the kikery, warmongering. Basically if he wasn't a Jew he'd be legit perfect as a pundit but he defends Judaism too much and the Israeli people and area. He's only a warmongering neocon because of the Judaism.

because juden

Ben literally who the Zionist cuckold?

> we wuz kangz

Why doesn't he apply his knowledge towards creating change? Run for office perhaps?

Also does he not debate because nobody will debate him or what?

Why are you slobbering over this midget's dick?

Jewish conservatism is bad conservatism for the goyim

He's a flakey piece of shit that switches sides the second actual progress is going to be made.
track3.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm

>He is a kike
Validargument.exe

He hated trump when his campaign was purely America first.

The second trump started saying "Israel is our greatest ally we need to give them gibs and fight for them"

He started to love trump
>interesting

You need Coincidence detector

We know, retard. Exception proving the rule is still an exception

because kikes never did anything wrong to you

Not so fast, palesticuck

(((Ben Shapiro)))

I just want shekles

He thinks we should punish rapists by desth sentence or sterilize them. He is an animal just like his kind

1948 was bad.
However, I do have a bone to pick with Israel. STOP MAKING SETTLEMENTS.
Jeez, you can live in the shores just let us farm our own field and fuck or goats in peace

Two words: Stereotypical Badger

His main issue is that he's too much of a short sighted retard to realize what Trump is doing/has done.

In Shapiro's mind, you need a TRUE conservative to:
>appoint conservative supreme court justice
>repeal obamacare
>enact tax reform

So assuming Trump does all of the above, 1 already done with Gorsuch, it's still not good enough for Shapiro.

He would rather have had Hillary Clinton win and appoint a liberal supreme court justice, expand obamacare and pass more taxes than have Trump win, because Trump isn't ideologically pure enough for him/Trump is rude.

That's why he's a retard and clearly 5'4 or shorter based on his pics with 5'8 Ted Cruz.

Bottom line is if Trump gets conservative goals accomplished, but while being rude, then I and the majority of other conservatives/republicans will be satisfied. Cucks like shapiro will cry cause Trump wasn't polite enough while getting shit done.

>abetting rapists

Wow he really btfo's those high school students. He'll save America any day now. Fucking based.

he's pretending to believe in god and free will

youtube.com/watch?v=RJOuvM2TJCo

You shouldn't. Ben Shapiro is a measured conservative genius.

The truth is Trump is not getting conservative things done. He appointed Gorsuch. Which is great: then he passed a 1billion dollar budget to appease democrats, expanded Obamacare instead of repealing it, and has done 0 to limit government overreach.

still a Khazar and Talmudic supremacist. Not buying his hokum. How does he feel about the BDS movement and actions to bring Is-ra-hell to sign the Nuclear-Non Proliferation treaty? Iran is a signatory to the NPT but Is-ra-hell is not. Is-ra-hell and Zionist mouthpieces push for sanctions on Iran. Talmudic hypocrisy on display.

wow one thing

Butthurt leftists infiltrators.

he's great for shitting on the left, but his loyalty is with Israel

Why are you even asking this when you know the answer?You really need those replies?If you do theres a place called t_d whre they love posts like this

i mean he's also a giant douche

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

he's a jewish zionist neocon who shilled for the iraq war.

zionist trash

because he shills shit 5 times in every podcast, and supposedly for each thing his wife loves it, he loves it, everyone in his office loves it and 3 former presidents love it

but what else could one expect of (((shapiro)))?

"What's your gender sir?"
Muh sides

because Shapiro thinks a constitution based federal republic would work in a 30% white country in which him and (((people))) like him rule over the unwashed masses. And he's right, it would work perfectly for his tribe.

It's just subversion from another angle

>that image
>implying Jews weren't here long before MAGA was a wet dream

i'm sure you and ben would find it funny if you were born that way

I'll stop building settelment if we'll pass an entire month without you throwing a stone at us. Deal?

I will help with this deal since merchant is our greatest ally.

You mean Ben Replace-Whites-With-POC Shapiro?