SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN HAS FALLEN: Qatar proudly opens mega-mosque in Malmo, as nordic country continues to be overtaken by Muslims

Qatar’s Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs has opened Scandinavia’s largest mosque in Malmö, Sweden.

The 1,791 square metre Umm Al-Mu’minin Khadijah Mosque will be able to accommodate around 2,000 devotees and cost the Qatari government around three million euros, according to the Qatar News Agency.

jewsnews co il/2017/05/07/sweden-has-fallen-qatar-proudly-opens-mega-mosque-in-malmo-as-nordic-country-continues-to-be-overtaken-by-muslims.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjINuMEuSKA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1bdIRg80g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so diverse.

Feeling proud Schlomo?

Oh my.

It's not funny anymore.
They traded Arab oil money for the lives of their citizens.

SWEDEN YES!

So fucking beautiful.

If you live until 2040, you will see Sweden, Germany, and France on the edge of Islamic rule.

European men will convert or die. Many will be castrated and killed when they resist. Their bitches will surrender in droves to hard, angry migrant cock. Their daughters will have arranged marriages to Imams, and many will end up concubines to Sheiks.

It's amazing how much Christian and Muslim blood was spilled centuries ago in a death struggle. All Islam had to do was wait.

>Foreign natons funding religious projects in other sovereign countries

this can only go wrong

Didn't some Euro country rule this as unlawful

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breath in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Sweden beyond cucked to the 4th dimension

Like I'm p. sure some country put stop to this because they realize this is how Qatar+Saudi Arabia spreads wahhabism and radicalized Islam..

>Sweden
>Nordic
There is nothing Nordic about Sweden and hasn't been for over 500 years
The moment Sweden went christcuck they threw our everything that made them Nordic and then became almost indistinguishable from any other christcuck nation

All of these things sometimes make me wonder how brutal the European chimp out is going to be.

Oh Sweden... Simple, simple Sweden.

This is so tolerant

You should look up Islamism in prisons. Places like Saudi Arabia literally pay for Quarans to be given out to inmates in British prisons for example. Guess what they think when they get released?

Not fun, my parents escaped the Iranian chimp out in the 70's and it sounds fucking terrifying. It's basically a free for all

source on that please

>accommodate around 2,000 devotees
>MegaMosque

yah no, it's small

You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Good job Sweden.

Luckily, the diversity of immagrants in Canada is preventing the Muslims from pulling off that kind of shit here. Ours is a different type of cucking.

Damn you cucks

Does this thing make noise?

yeah great you fucking mongrel, really wanted to get your expertise on that.

don't you have some water buffalo to take care of?

Ahmed!!!
Is that you?
How was your trip to france???

Every morning at 06:00 with loudspeakers...

Do Sweden even have noise pollution laws against religious activities?
If not, then most likely yes.

Nope all my buffaloes died in floods, so I'm building oceangoing ships instead

nigger u aint funny

I bet they'll have people go door to door in the morning, pounding down the door until you answer at which point they demand you attend morning prayers.
If you don't, a group of thugs breaks in a few hours later and beats you to death.

Fuck man.

Sail towards the sunrise. The devil waits where the sun sets.

ill just convert and go full sharia mode

i will come for the gays who shilled for this future

i will come for the feminists and beat them till they wear their burka

i will take their voting rights away

i will beat them when they speak out of line

i will stone the thots

i will come for the transgenders

they will ALL pay! the marxists will be thrown from the roof for blasphemy!!

the west may be doomed at that point but ill kill the traitors

>Sunrise
>Devil

But I like my Alter Ego Japan, are you saying Hirosaki is the devil?

Not even funny anyone, just sad

A bit cringy but ultimately a pretty poignant point that I've had a hard time reconciling.
Why would you defend and help spread an ideology that is going to get you killed? These people are committing a slow suicide in overwhelming numbers- I could understand a few outliers but it amazes me people can wish for their own deaths and destruction of society on such a large scale.
It's like if you told me you wanted to kill me, so I gave you a dull knife and a whetstone and waited in the other room.

In 20 years noone will remember Sweden ever being anything other than a Muslim country. Just like Iran.

If swedes had any balls left they'd burn it down in the middle of the night.

Looking at this, i am involutary remember how swedens used to have guts and balls to taken on Russian Empire and fight with them for 30 years, and understanding how miserable they've become.

Iran has always been muslim

i will fight against it till its over

only then would i accept it.....i then would punish those who caused it

USA?

>three doubleroos in a row

can I get off this ride yet?

you will never live as an equal to the arabs
expect a life of servitude faggot

But they're m-m-m-moderate muslims

i dont expect to,once i kill the traitors ill be coming for the muslims

You are a literal meme

No. Old Iran - Eranshar - was Zoroastrian.

you'll be in chains and incapable
they'll cut your balls off

Iran in 1970 was about as Muslim as Massachusetts is Christian. Nobody wore any headscarves and people were basically western.

1970 Iran was awesome.

muslims are literally building their own ice grave

And, hopefully, will be again.

>christcuck
kys

Le Pen, who wanted to limit immigration to 10.000 migrants a year was seen as a fascist by our media and thus the French people. How the fuck will we ever reach a point where we'll kick these fuckers out? The European race will die with a fucking whimper.

>Allowing foreign governments to fund institutions in your country.

This seems like a basic fucking thing to disallow

Not happy about it.

>sweden

I hope everyone in this thread is open with their friends and family about the dangers of Islam, right?

Pretty much this.

When I'm drunk I sperg out about my admiration of Hitler so yeah... At first they got really uncomfy and thought I had lost my mind but after talking about it sober they kinda get it and are like "whatever". I've already redpilled them on Islam over the past 5 years lol.

you untermensch faggot

GLORIOUS EASTERN EUROPE will save the day!
youtube.com/watch?v=OjINuMEuSKA

I wish this country's leaders would just get their shit together...

Qatar literally funding an invasion.. How can it not be seen for what it is? Why the fuck else would they fund this? Fucking madness. The Swede is so beyond cucked.

Why don't you men start forming fucking gangs already. It is time to prepare. Meet secretly and start beating random muslims up at night. Patrol the streets and befriend cops. WTF are you guys doing?? Get your shit together Sven. You can easily save your nation, you just need to start acting. Fucking hell.

The Persian diaspora in Germany is by far the most based Middle Eastern immigrant group in Germany.

Seriously fuck the weak, cowardly defeatism on Sup Forums. All we have to do is organize ourselves and strike back, we can do so much better than the mudslimes and niggers when it comes to low intensity warfare, politics and public opinion be damned.

le pen and others are not electable for the huge majority because they hear in the media "they'll destroy the eu. economies will crash and 2008 twice the shit..." all the time.
they want to much at the same time that they are recognized as extremists.
btw i think everyone sucks so it's not relevant whats the color of your skin or what shit you believe or not. everyone sucks.

my grandmother hates Muslims more than I do, bless her soul.

Keep up the good work

Fuck off Varg

>"they'll destroy the eu. economies will crash and 2008 twice the shit..." all the time.
What do you think the media would write about literal fascists then??

>it's not relevant whats the color of your skin or what shit you believe or not.
>color of your skin
Gas yourself

San what?

literally hitler

Spot on brother. Happy you know this as well. Bless you and hail victory. Hope is still strong for the future.

its your fault kraut cuck

This post is disgusting and an all too fitting embarassment to the UJ.

Spoken like a true moron. Keep thinking its all about the individual, not the race or ethnic group. Meanwhile, every other non white ethnic group is naturally collectivist and feels its about the group, never the individual.

Weapon deals, mostly.

>mfw

The Portumoor is right, you will live as a servant. You are not seen as their kin, you are seen as competition and will be killed.

Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Islam is going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Muslims will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Qatar your partner in crime

>Muslims

I think you mean
>Jews

nice try Schlomo. without Jews, there would be no Muslim problem, as whites naturally hate them. it is only the media propaganda machine that has convinced them to refrain from speaking their mind.

What a beautiful building

Islam isnt the problem in Sweden, it's the swedish elite
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1bdIRg80g

Lol cant believe he replaced Barbara's quote with Muslims. Jew scum.

It is undeniable that these problems wouldn't have existed if not for the Jew

Fuck off kike

Its funny how i remember coming to this site 5years ago, hating all the nazi and conspiracy stuff.

Yet years later its so easy to see that pol was right all along.. Ill go full nazi reich anyday before i surrender europa to a middle eastern ideology.

Europa wont fall, not while we breathe.

We might have to fucking invade Europe to fight back the tide.

Again.

Basically all outside money needs an eye kept on it.

Literally fake news.

I hate her so much.

Without being multicultural Europe won't survive???

So Europe needs the guidance of Jews to lead them into a multicultural utopia.

i gas myself all the time when i take a dump

i think my gov wanted to encounter demographic change. one benefit is kebab prices lowered a lot. nomnomnomnom

SWEDEN THREAD

This ThIs THIS
Has to happen now.

She's right and I agree with her. Why does it trigger you faggots so much that people actually like to help each other? Does it destroy your egoist conservative dream that people are capable of altruism while creating a succesful society?

Burn it.

SWEDEN YES, RAPE US MORE.

Get ready to go Reich then. Now or never.