You don't fuck with the FBI. Not even Nixon went that far

You don't fuck with the FBI. Not even Nixon went that far.

Suffice to say, this is analogues to Hitler attacking Russia. You fucked up.

everyone hated Comey dummy.

Meh. You're a cuck.

Remember when Bill Clinton fired the director of the FBI? Or were you still floating around your dad's sack back then?

You're a dipshit.

Nixon fired Robert Mueller in '73, just as the Watergate investigation was underway.

Nixon was forced to resign less than a year later

No one is fucking with the FBI. The Director is an "At Will" position and serves at the pleasure of the POTUS. Stop being a cry baby, you little bitch

bill clinton fired the head of the fbi

And nearly every State Attorney General!

eh..

FUCK YOU LETTER AGENCY SCUM!
JUSTICE FOR ASSANGE!!

Not true. 10 year term. Fired for cause.

Bill clinton fired the head of the FBI the day before rich showed up dead. Noone cared.

>WTF I love James Comey now
>Wastes of taxpayer money are a-ok as long as they're being directed to attack Drumpf
t. brainded libruls

Kys

true. Clinton forced Sessions to resign about six months after taking office.

It's fairly common:

Nixon fired Ruckelshaus
Carter fired Kelley
Reagan replaced Webster
Clinton dumped Sessions
Dubya replaced Freeh
Obama replaced Mueller.

They all do it.

Bump.

Fired because he was a bitch and fucked up. Trump isn't even under investigation. The FBI is 80% hard brass that just want to do their job, the higher ups are just giving the Dems a handy by "investigating" some of Trump's team because they own them a favor.

kek at the triggered poltard scum
the orange clown's days are numbered
admit that, asswipe

Nixonian - not having the media jew on your side

Check'em.

You need to apologise.

you are the ones being cry babies Sup Forumsacks
we are not crying we are celebrating
the impeachment is looming hahahahahahaha

what is this fag shit

The water level in your swamp was just lowered. The light of day is approaching. Do what you must.

Ten years is the limit, not a guarantee. Do a shit job, get fired. Why is this concept so alien to government parasites?

Bill Clinton fired the head of the FBI

The cause was on recommendation of the ag that he wasn't performing his job properly.

who was doing what exactly? investigating him? the orange fucker can run but he cant hide. it is a matter of time. just a matter of time...

There was talks of Comey being sacked as far back as Obama's second term. Bush II and Clinton both fired or strongly pressured FBI directors to resign.

The main difference this time is the media attention

vince foster died the day prior.
>hmmm RLLY makes u think

Hello James. Now that you have so much time on your hands, do you think you'll be lurking/shitposting a lot?

the difference is the timing you retard

can someone who's not an obvious shill give me some ups and downs about this firing?

He seemed ultimately ineffective, but the firing timing seems suspicious?

>Trump isn't even under investigation.

do you have a source for this, even? i cant recall hearing definitively either way

The firing would've seemed just as suspicious in November of 2020 because the goddamn ratshit Democrats are still going to be trying to have Trump investigated for muh Russian interference until he's out of office.

Gosh, I wonder why

okay but im just trying to get some facts here so i can properly respond to people's arguments

Nobody likes Comey you idiot.

Democrats are simply taking advantage of this opportunity to score political points by saying that Trump fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. I can't imagine any politician vouching for Comey to stay after how bad he royally fucked things up in the last 12 months.

I don't why everyone is suddenly in love with the FBI anyway. They're a bunch of government thugs in suits. Fuck them.

well it's popular to just dislike whatever trump does, so if trump doesnt like the FBI then the FBI is good. but if he DOES like the FBI then the FBI is bad, you dig?

Exactly. Trump is finished.

First, he enflamed the CIA, now the FBI.

It's over for him.

Is there a way we can short stock on Trump ?

Do holders of Trump debt need to buy CDS ?

When do the "markets" begin to give us signals that the shit is about to hit the fan ?

nobody is in love with them
everybody understands that drumpf is panicking and trying to eliminate the witnesses
at least he is not getting them whacked as his friend vlad does

How does it feel knowing you are going to be reeeeeeing like this for the next 8 years?

>Trump is literally Hitler durr

Every time any idiot says this, they show just how stupid/immature/corrupt they are, which solidifies support from others for Trump.

Because if an idiot/dumb kid/corrupt fuck hates/vilifies him, he must be OK.

So crack on normies.

So your admitting they are corrupt.

And this is the reason to leave them in power???

Holy shit op could you be any bigger a retarded cuck?

> Firing someone before determining a replacement

What are you, cucks?

LEL I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO KILL YOURSELF. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OP JUST SUICIDE YOURSELF. YOURE A BRAINWASHED PAWN OF THE MSM WHO IS A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. SERIOUSLY JUST KILL YOURSELF RATHER THAN SUFFERING DOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS. KILL YOURSELF OP, COMMIT SUICIDE, LAY A BLADE IN YOUR JUGULAR, PUT A SHOTGUN SHELL THROUGH YOUR SKULL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I REALLY HOPE THERE IS A WAVE OF SUICIDES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

ITT : inbred blue pilled Drumpf supporters

You know I'm curious, do you shills receive like emails telling you what the narrative is today, or do you have to figure out what it is on your own?

Because you HATED Comey like last week. Now your actually trying to cause trouble over something you wanted to happen.

>You don't fuck with the FBI.

The rank and file FBI are celebrating this most political of hack departure!