How is racism enforced by society?

How is racism enforced by society?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People in positions of power granting leniency towards wealthy and white ppl

Monkey see, monkey do.

>implying

So it's not racist for me to call Jamal a dirty nigger?

Racism is literally a rude statement based on racial bias
What the fuck kind of double think is this

Its racist because you are white and only white people can be racist

>systemic oppression

How? The system literally bends over backwards for them.

Like when Jews don't give home loans to the black population. Thus the black population can't be homeowners and have to continuing paying rent to Jews. Systematic racism.

You're expecting too much out of black people.

Maybe if black people could establish credit and be responsible with their money, they could be homeowners.

But yes, I get what you're putting down.

>How is racism enforced by society?

Because our academia and media insist that it is a real concept and the biggest and most important moral sin in the universe.

Stop making sense, cracka

This. I dont expect my dog to get a job and take care of its needs. I also neuter my pets.

By telling you who you are and aren't allowed to talk shit about.

Niggers are inferior to whites and asians
>facts aren't racist btw

not if he's your boss

>"the FHA explicitly refused to back loans to black people or even other people who lived near black people."
>theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

That's pretty fucking illegal, isn't it?

Yeah definitely, the policy was active from 1934 to 1968.

Niggers can't be racist, only whites can because whites are real humans

Then couple that with Prop 13 in California, the Jews locked down low property taxes for infinity by putting their properties in corporations, that way they can transfer property without losing the low tax rate. Thus Jews control the real estate market forever, and are landlords till the end of time. Anyone entering the housing market now gets screwed in California, doesn't matter what race, but blacks are especially screwed, because the Jews hate them.

Does this mean I can move to an Asian country and cry racism?

>conflating 'racism' with 'systematic racism' and using ancient stereotypes and arguments with no causal evidence to back them up in a vain attempt to promote your own seedy political agenda
wow it's just another pathetic attempt by SJWs to make it sound like niggers are oppressed. I hope they all move to Zimbabwe where racism doesn't exist and they'll be fucking hanged for being white

By providing more access to higher education to certain races, by siphoning tax payer dollars for certain races, by having tribunals that limit freedom of expression to protect only certain races, and through mass media treating certain races as if they are incapable of doing wrong, or needing to be responsible for their own actions.
Incidentally the only race my country is racist towards is white people