Good god the "Proud Boys" are cringy as fucking hell

Good god the "Proud Boys" are cringy as fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis
youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck does anyone who is 'proud' of their country cuck themselves to another?

could be a troll. let me show you a good parody video of these ultrafaggots

youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis
Give it a watch it's funny

Jews are the enemy.

I have a hunch this group is like Boston FSU. Go to the hardcore shows and hope some larping skinheads show up to fight . Brag on Twitter

Proud Goys need to be shot.

Atleast antifa are just blissfully ignorant and brainwashed kids in their twenties that are being guided by marxist bullshit.

These fucks are middle-aged and knowingly shilling for the kikes.

why is this Nordic brother carrying the Babylonian Talmud kenite, Khazar, Star of Remphan flag????!!!!! It is so lamentable how many of our people are deceived to carry the water for this satanic, demonic Talmudic sh-thole... we must redpill, meme, inform, teach them to STOP doing the adversarys' bidding.

Fucking cringey as shit. So this is what happens when washed up "Jackass" types start to adult and get purple pilled eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

>antifa supports israel
no surprise there.

Their new name is officially the "Proud Goys".

I thought they supported my imaginary friend? ;(

Ive made a fake proud boys account for my state. been slowly trying to red pill the followers ive picked up over the last week, although have got several warnings from bigger accounts when I reveal my power level too much. even been in contact with Gavin and some editors of their website, theyre considering promoting my account. Ill keep poll updated on how it goes.

This is the first time ive seen someone be weong and right at the same time

I mean no one was more anti European than this guy

This is the one fucking issue that I can't get past with the whole PB thing. Other than this, I'm all for it. Western chauvinism should definitely be a thing. Israelis aren't Western. We are better than them.

Alt-kike
Jews are behind ANTIFA and these useful idiot
Bowed goys.

you better make a post here when you've developed. Pol should help you

Gavin is a fifty year old man who still thinks he's hip because some orbiting good goys hang out with him.
Rabbi media is a fucking joke

will do, have about 50 followers so far, witch i think is doing pretty good for only being on for about 3 days. just have to watch how far I push people. If you mention any pride in race you get a dm from an editor quick saying theyll publicly disavow you

>Trump supporting retards suck almost as much kike cock as their god emperor

Shocker.