New FBI Director?

maybe but gowdy is a prosecutor not an investigator

better in the DOJ not FBI

Problem with the FBI is the top tier are politicians.

You don't solve that problem by putting a literal politician in the top tier.

Kelly seems right. He'll be appointed and we'll never hear from him again.

>Another settlement needs our help!
>I'll mark it on your map!

Implying trump won't appoint a jew

Maybe true, but looking at the short list of candidates, I'd pick Gowdy. You know this man loves his country, and only good will come of that.

I see so many people with large noses on this board that this guy look almost alien to me.

Ray Kelly is a bona fide crime fighter

he would be a good fit imho, but he is 75 years old

The irony would physically kill me.

Alex Jones for head of FBI

Yeah, I don't get this meme. Don't get me wrong, Gowdy is always in a neck and neck horse race with Grassley for my favorite member of congress, but take stock of this man's gifts and what has led to his success. He's a BEAST of a prosecutor... Dropping him into a purely investigative organization like the FBI where he is no longer able to exercise his greatest gifts would be such a huge waste of talents. AG, DOJ, or even SCOTUS? Oh man, be still my beating heart... but not FBI

YEs YEs and Yes

On second thought. No.

Doesn't have the integrity

Rush just said Rudy will come out of a smokey room with a crew behind him and will be named the new FBI director. His first order of action will be Hillary Clinton. Rush said it's time to play hardball

>gowdy
look up the video of him and martin skrelili or whatever the fuckers name is
it will change your opinion of mister gowdy

>
Why? were a lot of quasi fascists here. Skreli is an ass and deserves what he deserves.

Shkreli is a massive prick. But he's a massive prick who is right.

he might be an ass but what he did was prove that big pharma is a fucking rigged system & he stole from it & gowdy just couldnt understand it, he defended a broken & corrupt system that martin abused, all he saw was "an evil guy who did bad things!" hes misguided but at least he tries

Dude looks like an alien in a human skin or something.

Except he's a security>liberty guy. Only bad can come from that.

>SCOTUS

Please fuck off. You were on the right track with AG though.

I approve of this, and I expect adult diaper sales to skyrocket if it actually happens.

thats what i was thinking

WEVE GOT THEM

He also puts the law above everything.

Rudy Rudy Rudy !!!

>the law is right because it's the law

Also no, he doesn't

Dir. Pirro?

How you like me now?

Joe has some free time

Trey gowdy looks like a burns victim lizard but in a really cool way

Gowdy is pro tier orange cum licker, he will make it.

Director Chris Christy

Rudy has some pretty bad health probs doesn't he?

FBI Director Gowdy does have a nice ring to it.

Gowdy would certainly be bad news for the pedos

Appointing a Trump boot-licker is the only way this story could get any worse for Trump, I encourage him to do it.

His facial aesthetics are under appreciated if you ask me.

>If drumpf wins, he loses

I like when he talks.

Holy shit is that photoshopped? Or does his face naturally look like a caricature of a Jew?

I swear this guy loves white people more than white people actually love white people, fucking pathetic.

>He's a BEAST of a prosecutor

No he's not. The left continue breaking laws, the only thing checking them is our fucking votes. This guy yells at people then goes to lunch. He never takes anything big down, he's just there for show. How can you not know this already?

White people are self-hating more than anyone else, so that's not saying much. If this irks you so much why not just pull that stick out your ass already, and get over it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect your wife's bul- opps, i meant to say, I didn't mean to disrespect le based black guy in maga hat!

I fixed him for you

>stroke tier
Guy is a mess.

I don't know. Blacks with their constant "I hate nigger" talk that they show that they are different seems pretty self hating..

Then you have asians doing the same with asian men, or sometimes in the reverse

latinos desperately seperating themselves from illegals, so much so that trump over performed with latinos

White liberals are a special breed, they will be the ones to finish off whites for sure but I think blacks by far are the most self hating.

It's counter productive bullshit and you know it. You're either a shill or an idiot.

Most of their culture is unstable by design. NWA is an obvious attempt of social engineering and it worked. Their Ethno nationalists are subverted by marxist doctrine. You're not analyzing their actual obstructions, if they were aware of them, then they would be able to develop a stable culture to have pride in.
Asains hate each other and so do Latin americans, its tribalism. Nothing you're conveying is some profound form of thought.

Or maybe his Hispanic colleague who's just as based as him, what was his name?..