Is Pizzagate real?

Is Pizzagate real?

How much of it is provable and how much is provably bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/tony-podesta-and-his-taste-in-artwork/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/podesta-brothers-and-denny-hastert-their-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=kqHcUvKIUjo
gallery.ca/en/see/collections/artwork.php?mkey=100798
twitter.com/neontaster/status/862115103528943616
youtu.be/Ym7x2hC0m1M
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494441024399.gif
youtu.be/zY_j4Fj5IkY
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtu.be/MWN32ToTRCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this a flow chart for ants?

Bump

Its been going on forever. Pizzagate is a gay Newfag name for it. Read up niggas

>>/x/

You can fuck right off.

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/tony-podesta-and-his-taste-in-artwork/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/podesta-brothers-and-denny-hastert-their-connections/

Rachel Bloom of Bill Nye "Sex Junk" same is a spokesperson for the "Child Mind Institute" I have a feeling this is about normalizing pedophilia youtube.com/watch?v=kqHcUvKIUjo

also look at her blank stare like her eyes and soul are just... empty, damaged. something not right.

But yeah its fake news. Just like Saville.

I see it brought up that the "Arch of Agony" (or whatever that statue is named) looks a lot like one of Jeffery Dahmer's victims.

Has anyone looked into that statue more? It looks like it could have been a cast, as is, a real corpse could have been used to make it.

Bump.

i know this sounds fetched but he looks a lot like one of the known (now dead) Rothschild descendants, the one that owns the Rothschild winery in France.

Never even seen a shred if evidence

the madeleine mcann thing might be fake, but pizzagate is certainly real

gallery.ca/en/see/collections/artwork.php?mkey=100798

I get weak as fuck when i read shit like this.

Franklin Cover Up

have you been looking? if you close your eyes or deny everything before you read or look, then of course you wont see any.

Do you get sleepy?

Did we found out what happens at the pegasus museum?

twitter.com/neontaster/status/862115103528943616

this cant be real, source on those stats?

Nope. Got an picture of it. Its closed to the public.

probably 85% real

Yikes, that description does nothing to quell my fears that a dead body was used to create a mold

None of it is 100% damning evidence.

But when there are THAT many extremely suspicious and creepy coincidences, SOMETHING is obviously going on. And it involves diddling the kiddies.

No jokes.

More creepy shit.

holy shit

If this wasn't high functioning government administrators they would have been taken down years ago, and we know it and are ashamed so we pretend its not really happeniing its all coincidence, when in fact thyre just mocking us at this point.

keep dumping. im saving a lot of these.
>bill is me right now.

hori shet

/thread

Have you watched the documentaries "The Franklin Cover-up" and "where is johnny gosch" the first is on YouTube the second is on netflix, both are related. There is a book for Franklin cover-up. Another great read is "programmed to kill" by David McGowan. Mandatory reading.

Ditto

It is no secret that high tier elites engage in pedophilia as a form of voluntary blackmail so that they don't turn on each other but the pizzagate shit is misdirected autism and no credible proof has been put forth and the fact that hardline conspiritards we're dragged in to this doesn't help.

Op's chart got 404'd... Where can i download it???

youtu.be/Ym7x2hC0m1M

much love.
i think ive heard about programmed to kill. ill check it out if its mandatory.

Honestly surprised this thread has stayed up this long.

>It is no secret that high tier elites engage in pedophilia

>no credible proof
>hardline conspiritards

naming it pizzagate was dumb but it makes okay , because itll always be tied to alefantis and podesta.

There are free pdf s of it. Also amazon for like 20 bucks. It was a book that I pirated and then absolutely had to buy hard copy. Which is rare for me at least.

Pizzagate is a dumb name, I suspect it was initially promoted as "Pizzagate" for that reason, but people kept digging deeper despite the stupid name, and it became dangerous to even mention it in mockery.

No proof, haven't looked into it enough, but I remember the MSM laughing about the Podesta leaks when they first came out saying "now people know that Tony Podesta likes pizza and hot dogs, haha! Nothing to see here. Anyway, sports..."

Ops I made a oxymoron. Basically what I wanted to say is.
>Pizzagate was a massive display of autism.
>There is pedophilia rings among elites but the ties are not proven with pizzagate

The truth lies outside of that pizza place and making it public was a huge mistake due to the fact that they can shift operations quickly so even if there was something going on all the evidence would have been destroyed by now.

copy and paste this link
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494441024399.gif
its the link to the chart.

youtu.be/zY_j4Fj5IkY

Watch breitbarts face when the news guy mentions ping pong. He knew. He called out podesta on being a pedo too. Anyone got the tweet saved? I'm on phone atm.

Pizzagate was done by Alex Jones for views and controlled opposition.
Pedogate is very real.

Kinda hard to take any of it seriously, especially when the first fucking sentence in that image is a straight up 100% lie

>>Seth Rich was fatally shot coincidentally after being suspected of being behind the DNC leaks

Show me ONE link that suspected Seth Rich was suspected of this BEFORE he died

I am honestly surprised we haven't had a single obvious shill this entire thread. Yesterday there was a thread on /x about it that got shipped to death and then deleted. Those motherfuckers play with summoning demons to give them head, but pizzagate is fake. Shit pissed me off.

I wouldn't discount this. I've seen reports that 4% of the population are pedos. There are tens of thousands of powerful people in DC. There are certainly enough people, statistically, that have the means, desire, and disposition to commit these crimes. Couple that with reports from law enforcement that pedos network and cooperate with one another, the circumstantial evidence presented in the graphic, and there is a high probability that this is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

The Seth rich bit is literally the least suspicious part of any of this. Subtract him. All of this is still enough on its own merit to make your average person Wtf out.

My nigga

The concept is real. It's very logical to assume that the elite fuck kids. A lot of people want to, but the global elite can get away with it.

It's 100% bullshit

anyone gonna comment on the fact that Alefantis may be a Rothschild?

Need proofs beyond them looking alike.

>I have a feeling
and this pretty much sums up the entire "pizzagate" bullshit

dude did you watch the video of her? she has panda eyes.

Nah. The material in this thread sums up pizzagate fairly succinctly. If love to hear what you would point out as patently false or even address any of the points made in the material presented.

Oh, now I'm convinced, absolutely.
Weirdos.

How about you look through the material presented, and tell me what exactly you find in it to be false?

youtu.be/MWN32ToTRCo

try to prove it's false, retard

bump

B U M P
U
M
P

Spread it and pill them normies. They need to know you can't shut your eyes forever

And another bump

This is the best part about all these newfags. They don't even know.

I memed pizzagate pretty hard because I thought it was hilarious people imagined it was real.

Now that mainstream society believes it I sort of regret it.

One moar bump with an extra bonus for these people who pretend it's not real

"Moloch" literally written on this pic

!Jeb bump