What is truly the best country in the world... and why is it Germany?

I am not saying this because of my flag, I am telling you all so you can prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/people-are-throwing-cow-dung-at-each-other-for-good-health-6559947/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if this was true it makes no difference. There won't be a Germany in 50 years.

/thread

japan, because of its patriarchal society and ethnic based immigration system.

I'm sorry but I already live in a authoritarian regime and yours seems even worst then mine.

>Europe first policy

I love Germany, but you have imported human garbage into our continent, almost certainly dooming it.

Yeah, because the idea of spending more time with my boss than SO is so appealing

I notice you left out a little immigration problem you have.
Also isn't it against the law to question ww II ,do a Roman Salute ?

>germany
>never won a war but still destroyed europe 3 times
>1984 tier censorship
>cucked by jews

what did he mean by this?

Difference is that two of those will exist in 50 years without the Caliphate prefix.

The best country in my opinion is India.
>Cheap
>Inheritance laws
>Hinduism
>Food
>Festival
>Qt faithful Virgin housewife

Enjoy being part of Turkey you weak eunuchs.

>There won't be a Germany in 50 years.
Pretty sure there will be a Germany in 2067. My pension starts paying about then.

A
FUCKING
KRAUT

I am so sick of butthurt hans flooding this board with these types of thread.

tier censorship
And here I am posting from Germany. How come?

>implying free trade is good

>KRAUT
>Everything is about the second world war
>Brit flag

As if I had known it...

no toilets

>>implying free trade is good
Pretty sure free trade is awesome and the basis of capitalism. Managed state run markets have only let to one thing - starvation.

dude, is it still like that? Are they legit QT virgin housewives? Because growing up in the US all of the expat Indian chicks I knew did not fit that mold at all. Not even going to make a pooinloo joke. I really wanna know.

Say the holocaust was a lie in public

Your entire country is one prolonged BLACKED video.

That is a pretty cool pic collection. Integration works in Germany.

>Say the holocaust was a lie in public
Why would I lie about the holocaust? It happened. 6 million died. Deal with it.

You can't /thread your own post faggot
Go back to r/eddit
Fuck off all of you who came to this site after 2009

its sweden guys, it has always been sweden

>Your entire country is one prolonged BLACKED video.

What is "Blacked"? Some kind of American TV show?

I always loved german sense of optimism

In cities they're all spoiled like Western whores but the one in smaller towns are saved from this degeneracy

Not asking you to believe in it or not
Just asking you to say it

Don't listen the shitposting anglos, Germania is best and Aryans have the greatest sense of honor.

I hope the sacrifice of France will allow Deutschbros to wake up.

I have toilets and I use them too.

Breh, I've been here for three years now and it has gotten visibly worse. I had a cab driver in Frankfurt that only spoke Farsi, and who wanted nothing to do with being a German.

It happened. Half that many actually died. Deal with it

Fixed it for you.

That sounds about right.
The ones that I knew were high maintenance as fuck, and they definitely got around. So pretty much they were white chicks that didn't look white.
I'm honestly interested in visiting the place sometime, just to see what it's all about.

You're living in a soon to be muslim country, India is better than you

>when history is so true, it's illegal to disagree

woah, I don't wanna hear it Ivan. They can't even make skins for nazi era planes on war thunder that have swastikas on them, because Russian law prohibits it.

Hasn't your president or prime minister or whoever you call that salesman dude shipped in Muslims and Asians by the busload lately?

It's actually really cool here. People are nice and very simple.
There's too many German I've met here in Delhi. It's just you've to take care of pollution and diarrhoea if you can't tolerate spices. Rest is amazing.

India is pretty big and there's changing contrast with every 5 mile radius.
So, come here and witness it yourself.

> He thinks Chancellor Muhammad Muhammad Ahmed Muhammad is going to give him a pension

It is pretty stupid to disagree with a fact.

As to the anti-Nazi laws, they were introduced by Russia, the UK and the US in 1945 here in Germany. We cannot change them. So it isn't our fault, commie bastard.

>> He thinks Chancellor Muhammad Muhammad Ahmed Muhammad is going to give him a pension

I will vote for MuMu Ahmed Muhammed, so not sure why he want pay out my pension.

t.shill

> He thinks he'll have the right to vote for someone else

>or at all

>festival

Like the one in which you throw poo on each other ?
metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/people-are-throwing-cow-dung-at-each-other-for-good-health-6559947/

I'm definitely not German, I'm just here for work at the moment. But that's good to hear. Your country is definitely up there on my priority list of places to go.

>> He thinks he'll have the right to vote for someone else
>>or at all
He is gonna pay my pension, not sure why I shouldn't vote for Dr. Muhammad, the Lion of Akabar.

Really? Because the US was protectionist for most of it's existence and it did incredibly well.

Absolute free trade let's you get cucked by 3rd world shitholes.

I don't know senpai.
There's weird things happening all over the world.
I'm speaking of mainly Holi and Diwali.

Found the shill.

>I'm just here for work at the moment.
That is what they all say... and then they never leave again after meeting some Albanian-Armenian "integrated" q.t.3.14.

No he isn't. Old age pensions are haram. Get a bomb and go kill yourself for Allah. Saves so much money.

There's nothing wrong with nuclear energy

can't thread yourself, you dumb cunt

go back to plebbit

>Angela merkel has deposited 1 goat into your account

>Really? Because the US was protectionist for most of it's existence and it did incredibly well.
Last I checked, the US is the most free trading country in the world - there are no tariffs or between your states and most of your interstate trade barriers have been lifted... except for things like selling healthcare insurance across state lines.

Germany, because destroying europe twice wasnt good enough.

Not at the rate you're taking them. We're going to be a mixed Asian/Arab country in the distant future. However you're taking on millions a year and it doesn't seem like this is going to stop. You're totally fucked, all those north Africans that immigrated to your country are going to cause trouble and bring Sharia law. We actually took people who were Syria.

You're going to be flooded by north African Muslims I want you to take the time to let that sink in. OK, now realize they like Sharia law over there and they breed like rabbits. In a democracy you're fucked because they will grow to be the majority and vote for Sharia law.

In our case we have a fucking ton of smart Asians and they don't tend to be Muslim or modern day barbarians. These people will keep the Muslims in line in the end.

>Old age pensions are haram.
Not really, Saudi Arabia has lots of pensioners.

>There's nothing wrong with nuclear energy
Nuclear energy is life

no man, I've got orders home in less than two weeks, and I'm definitely going home. I might come back to visit after a few years, but Germany just isn't for me.

Why would they give their colonies the same rights though?

>europe first policy

>taking on millions a year

Last I checked, you took more non-whites in the last 3 years than us. And we got 83 million people and were in an exceptional illegal immigration situation, while you got 30 million people and do that shit regularly.

>I've got orders home in less than two weeks
Back to Syria then, lad? I hope you aren't supposed to fight in Raqqa, that city is lost man, your ISIS won't be holding it long.

kek
trips checked,
and nah. Back to the midwest US. If I were from Syria I would definitely be staying and raping it up.

Why do all these women look so.....off?

Something is wrong with the facial proportions of nearly all of them.

(krauts)

>midwest US
>military
>black
>rapist
Checks out.

"we wuz kangs, whiteboi", or something to that effect

It's not that you take these people in. It's where you take these people from. We take our immigrants higher IQ countries and we vet them. You took them strait from Africa, the most low IQ and high crime place on earth and you didn't vet them. Your country is fucked.

The german goverment does not give a fuck about the german people.

>Europe first policy
What did he mean by this?

Just ugly bitches.

RIP Gemanbro

>green economy
Friendly reminder that Merkelistan has re-opened coal power plants to compensate their retarded plan to shut down all nuclear plants as quickly as possible.

Of the big countries it is one of the best for sure in economic terms.

It'll always be Germany.
It took two lost world wars and years of brainwashing and oppression to break their spirit, while it took only 20 years to cuck other western nations.

Niggs

i have travelled the world and i can agree to this.

all other countries are shit. SHIT.

When will you remove kebab?

>Europe first

1: Climate change is NOT real
2: The EU can suck my dick
3: Germany has a self hating chancelor who wants genocide to be done on her own people. The others you mentioned dont have that.

You can't even poo in the loo, Pajeet.

not a single person here believes you

nice "debatierkünste" you have there, user.

top zozzle.

You're losing your country to fucking dune coons man. I've tried to do my part to make them whiter since I've been here, but you guys are just so fucking ashamed of yourselves.
Why is there an Iraqi flag flying in a front yard in Vilseck, and why are there NO German flags to be seen? You guys are losing your culture to migrants. Either step up and change it, or continue toward your ultimate demise quietly.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

Pension for the kufar is haram

>free trade
>EU
>Africa first policy

AHAHHAH

No but yours keeps bringing them by the boat load, 2 million a year to put a rough number on it.

HAHAHAHA!
You'll be dhimmi, silly kuffar.
You'll be the one paying jizyah - not the other way around.
God, I can't wait to see Germanistan happen.

>No but yours keeps bringing them by the boat load, 2 million a year to put a rough number on it.

why are Brits always lying? Like always? I never met an honest Brit. They are all either utterly stupid or complete liars.

Says the guy who posted an image that stated Germany held "pro-Europe" policies. My sides, Hans. They are in orbit.

>who posted an image that stated Germany held "pro-Europe" policies

Germany IS Europe.

Blood refinery's soon kraut.