Tfw everybody hates you even more than before now

>tfw everybody hates you even more than before now

And we don't give a fuck, stop being a cuck or else don't post with French ip

You better hurry up, Pierre. A good few guerilla fights and you might make a change. It's well within you after all given our fights.

i leik franc

I love Norway

>implying burgerland and bongistan weren't always besties

>stop being a cuck
>votes for literal banker jew puppet that wants to open borders to niggers and muslims even more

French literally deserve to be shot

you fought them for independence and we helped you u lil shit

Die with honor you cucked faggots

You lost politically, now enjoy your nigger filled grave

>If you fight them, you lose

It was just a phase, man.

you really don't understand? we voted for the FN, don't put us in the same basket as those brainwashed shitheads

You gave us Foucault, Sartre and Derrida. An eternity in hell wouldn't be enough to satisfy Justice, frog

i don't hate you, frenchbro.

i know you voted for /ourgirl/. stay strong

I voted for Macron you stupid faggot

How can you vote for a mental old hag that was about to fuck the economy.

Fuck off to /reddit/

for the 1000th time derrida wasn't french

>typical french cuckery
nationalists are crying sissis, they should get gassed

how can you vote for a soulless young banker who hates its country and its people

>a soulless young banker
exactly a guy that can manage the economy like a professional and not a boomer idiot

you will only have your eyes left to cry when you'll realised you've been fucked by Hollande 2.0

no hate here

desu we are on our best behavior right now, or trying to be for muh brexit deal.

pls dont bully us France, we were always controversial in the EU and now we cut free

what upsets bongs more than anything is when people say we dont like or love Europe, to bongs that feels like a dagger in the stomach becuase its just not true.

EU needs to work for all of Europe, that's what it was set up for, but for us with our old way of doing shit its not working, for Germany and sometimes you, you rebuilt from nothing, WW2 fucked you guys more than us, but we were just not set up to fully get onside with the whole EU project, our institutions just didnt make it possible, even if there was the will.

SO please go easy on us, we know we are going to get a bit of a kicking, we have to expect that, but dont let the EU come between us, not yo France, we share too much history.

>French logic
If you dont literally Annex all of them you lose

Wasn't this guy the economic advisor for the previous president who everyone hated? Why in the fuck would you vote for him lmao. Do you people use pathos over logos?

Sorry France. We're natural enemies but I kind of like you. I hope everything works out. I wanted to visit Paris some day.

You are our most successful child

>Wasn't this guy the economic advisor for the previous president who everyone hated?
yes

>Why in the fuck would you vote for him lmao.
because the FN is liderally Hootlerr and all

What the hell are you on about, frog? Britain has always been our best friend and everyone already hated you to their full capacity.

C U C K
U
C
K

>doesn't know that without the french there would be no independent united states
wow people aren't kidding when they call people like you ameritards, huh?

No one else gets to survive only America and Britain.

The France of the 1700s isn't the France of today. Old France is dead, long live the French Caliphate!

The only reason you helped the US was because you wanted to fuck with Britain after the seven years war you slippery fucks

C'mon Pierre, Brits were always closer to US than you Fags.
However, I loved French posters but after the election you're not less than a joke.

>muhh le pen ruins economy
fuck you achmed don't you think that the niggers raping your country is a more pressing issue?

Cuck.
In all seriousness, this election definitely had some shady shit going on. Le Pen losing 2:1 just doesn't add up, considering the support we saw for her. And now that Google and YouTube are removing anything that questions the legitimacy of the election, it's painfully obvious there is something rotten in France.

Americans have been making fun of french casually longer than I've been alive and I'm 52

Quite frankly, I don't believe you. I think you're using a proxy.
Start speaking in French.

Bump, I guess.

Son! You are Man now.

Nigel pls

Melenchon would have saved you

>Melon4chan
He was indeed /our/girl