Kill Yourself Arizona

As soon as the news of FBI director Comey's firing comes out, the Democrats IMMEDIATELY can say, "even Republicans are against Trump's decision!"

Who is that "Republican"?

Arizona Senator John McCain.

Every time.

Guaranteed.

Every single fucking time!

Why does Arizona keep voting for this faggot?!?!? He's NOT a Republican!

He ALWAYS sides with Democrats!!!
Fucking kill yourselves, Arizonans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/10/us/politics/congress-statements-comey.html?_r=1
discord.gg/aaDsB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

him or lindsey graham, and who cares

South carolina and arizona both need to enclosed in trump walls and filled with all the illegals and muslims currently in the other 48 states, since the people of those states love amnesty and isis loving senators that they keep re electing.

>the Democrats IMMEDIATELY can say
Who the fuck cares what they say? theyre bigger conspiracy tards than Jones is.

is this the same guy that was photographed with al bakr al-Baghdadi aka Shimon Elliot?

>Who the fuck cares what they say? theyre bigger conspiracy tards than Jones is.
The point is that Republican Senator McCain literally always sides with the Democrats (and sometimes Lindsey Graham as well).

They need to be kicked the fuck out of the Republican Senate! ASAP

>is this the same guy that was photographed with al bakr al-Baghdadi aka Shimon Elliot?
Yes.

He sucks Obama's cock day and night, but he's a "Republican" Senator.

He's also married to the owner of the biggest distributor of Anheiser Busch beer, so... they're billionaires.

If a democrat said the sun is bright then McCain should disagree on principle.

We got it OP. Keep towing that line and see where it gets you...

He also gave Drumpf his first legislative defeat (51-49 in the senate) the other day by voting against the repeal of some Obama-era methane regulations.

Hey now I'm in SC most people here hate that faggot graham, he just gets re-elected cause he's a "good ol boy" and sadly people here a retarded

The nevertrumpers should be getting shit on everytime Trump or one his people step in front of a camera; its the only way to stop these neocon fucks and make them fall in line.

My bad meant for the dude below you

what if it was a cloudy day?

Good i like clean air thanks.

Methane is inert. You would have to inhale concentrated methane to die

both these faggots just need to join the dems already

good goy, we need more taxes.

t. john mccain
youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

>"Major figures of Trump's own party criticizing him"
>Senator McCain and Senator Graham
Every time.

Where's your car?

I just parked it out back.

Out back? Fake news. It's probably on the moon right now.

Exactly this. 100%

McCain is just on the side of the warmongers and globalist sell-outs who own him. He doesn't have allegiance except to his masters.

>met with ISIS' caliph in Syria
>gets upset when people question his MUH WAR HERO patriotism

shoulda left him in Hotel Hanoi.

Looking in from the outside makes it easy to see how effective propaganda is.

It's fucking amazing McCain is elected by the people. Why would anyone vote for him? He is a war hero! It's as painful as seeing Germans elect Merkel and the French Macron.

remember 2008, burgers, you were to chose McCain or Hussain. You had no choice.

Not even mentioning Arizonas other cuck faggot senator Jeff "#NeverTrump" Flake

>shoulda left him in Hotel Hanoi.
How much do you want to bet he goes on trips to Vietnam just to fuck underage Viet girls as his own personal way of getting revenge! Haha

>He ALWAYS sides with Democrats!!!
No, he always sides with the deep state.

He's scum of the highest order. The Military's worst enemy. He talks down to his Joint Chiefs when they tell him invading Syria is stupid. He prevents the services from retiring flashy but obsolete gear. Absolute piece of shit in /k/ terms.

McCain AZ
Flake AZ
Rubio FL
Collins ME
Sasse NE

Portman OH
Toomey PA
Graham SC
Scott SC
Corker TN
Cruz TX
Hatch UT
Lee UT
Burr NC
Murkowski AK

Two groups of GOP Senators Trump supporters cant trust. Top group at all, bottom group only slightly to a little

Wow, how dare a guy stand up for his own values rather than tow the partisan hack line 24/7!

But seriously, John McCain has always been a "Maverick". He campaigned on that nickname, for fuck sake. Educate yourself you stupid nigger!

>Being on Sup Forums
>Supporting Mccain
Pick one

Or the Sup Forums mods will ban you.

Thanks for point out what we already know -- Hiro doesn't mod Sup Forums -- some right wing think tank who wants to guide the narrative to a large online following (of fucking retardes btw) does and Hiro collects the checks. GOT IT.

It's also a greenhouse gas, so it contributes to warming. It traps a lot more heat than CO2 as well.

God Bless John McCain and fuck every goddamn one of you autistic fifth column faggots attempting to destroy American democracy.

Who pays you? Are you a shill for the group Rick Wilson fronts for? Koch syndicate? Obviously the Mercers would never employ you.

McCain can rot in hell. He's never once suffered for his sins and don't fucking tell me he can't lift his arms. That wasnt nearly enough

a lot more republicans than just McCain'

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/10/us/politics/congress-statements-comey.html?_r=1

Holy shit, you're so edgy, kiddo!

Y.. You're like a maverick, aren't you? Like a gay liberal cowboy. Kek

Fuck off back to Kikebook, faggot. You're not welcome here.

Agreed, SC user here... the locals just won't learn.. I'd love to primary him out, or would vote for anyone else available.. he's a disgrace

>How much do you want to bet he goes on trips to Vietnam
I doubt it, He's too crippled to move his hips.

When did you last suffer for your "sins" alter boy...? Alter boy who cannot name his local representatives, but spends his days shit posting about senators and lobbyists that have zero effect on his pathetic life...

discord.gg/aaDsB

I know I'm not welcome by the mods, that's why I get banned. You aren't shit on the other hand (besides a sad fat white boy who takes it for granted) and I can say whatever I want to you.

McCain represents everything truly wrong with America and why it deserves to be utterly destroyed.

Can someone please do the right thing and put a bullet in his head? I hate our politicians for their incompetence, but McCain is a man you hate for being pure evil.

>Murkowski AK
I live in Alaska and every time there is a vote on something and the republicans are unsure if it will pass they bring up my back stabbing senator. The only reason she is a senator is because she replaced her father, who became governor and appointed her, through flat out fucking nepotism.

I'm in Dave Brat's district. We fuck your people's shit up daily just by existing and thriving

There will be no mercy, friendo. And stop calling people alter boys you fucking pedo sympathizing sociopath

How could you unironically call yourself a Republican in 2017? Is it the same mental disorder that makes women have rape fantasies?

Dude if you knew a thing about /pol you'd know we hate the faggot mods on this site. They hate us and always have.

Oh wow you're a militant who cannot see the trees for the forest. Never been to church, it's for people who live in Virginia and think politics is about division apparently.

If you had the wherewithal to understand the bigger picture, you'd realize that Sup Forumss growth since Trump won is too tasty of target to pass up. If Hiro isn't collecting checks and some Alt-right group hasn't commandeered this place I'll sell my first born. It's just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

And we'll fucking win like a marauding horde with nothing to lose and everything to gain always wins.

Every commie, commie associate, and commie sympathizer MUST be extinguished. You seem to fall into probably the middle and latter categories

Holy shitard you think you know something/anything about me.

Just stop, this can't be good for your health.

How does McCain get away with being a Deep State and Zionist shill who arms Islamic terrorists in Syria and get away with it while not doing anything for Arizona?

Are Arizonians mentally retarded?

Don't they see their senator is a fucking whore for hire?

Dont want to or need to know any more than I do

You're a fucking mccain defender and an atheist. The man is morally bankrupt and an embarrassment to America. You choose to defend him. Therefore, you are lower than shit to anyone who loves this country and wants to see it for what it was intended to be - a true land of the free for CHRISTIANS

Based Arizona standing for law and order

> Dont want to or need to know any more than I do

You were born knowing everything and once you make up your mind on something, you never change it -- got it.

Dunno what you're going on about Trump