Sup Forums, if you really like free speech, try supporting Tommy Robinson...

Sup Forums, if you really like free speech, try supporting Tommy Robinson. After being jailed for sheding light on the mudslime rapists, he is now being silenced by the state and cuck politicians. Lets spread his word around for free speech.

youtu.be/XyQoNv69yWc

This is about him getting arrested at 4 am

youtu.be/-H1hgTFXjN8

After his speech got cancelled at York university, Tommy asked students why they were against free speech. These libtards couldn't answer any of his questions and were even afraud to be on camera.

youtu.be/0XCtVLQVhIU

This is not right no matter what your political views are or where you're from. We can't let these faggots get away. FREE SPEECH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6eUV76nxCc
kentlive.news/far-right-activist-tommy-robinson-was-warned-by-police-after-turning-up-at-canterbury-crown-court/story-30319870-detail/story.html
jihadwatch.org/2017/04/australia-muslim-avoids-jail-for-sex-attacks-on-beach-due-to-cultural-differences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hate speech is not free speech

britbongs-- why is he not allowed to talk about his own case? is that typical condition of bond?

What is hate speech? And who determines what it is?

bumperino

Legal reasons, and also you don't give out evidence if you're not under oath

Parroting off facts that hurt peoples feelings isn't hate speech.

> Robinson has declared his support for the Jewish people and Israel, calling himself a Zionist.
bye

>parrot

That's exactly what you are, a parrot of fascism

so is it on his attorney's advice hes not talking or by order of the court?

You are such a faggot.

im gonna bend you down and fuck you like the bitch fuck that you are.

yes it is, that's exactly what it is

I don't hate niggers, and I don't hate kikes. But you, I loathe faggots like you. I would welcome the public execution of faggots like you.

>facts are fascism
>fascism is facts

let me know when he names the Jew as responsible for the wave of Islamic immigrants

Is cancer

Sauce?

You wouldnt last a day in australia

>MATHS ARE OPPRESSIVE BECAUSE IT'S INFALLIBLE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT REEEEEE

Don't respond to retards, you're better than that.

i hate (((rebel media))) but i donated because Tommy is a good guy.

I am not 100% sure why he was arrested but i have a theory.

He has been filming outside court hearings of muslims rape gangs, where he will go up to them and say 'been raping kids 'ave ya?'

Often resulting in scuffles etc.

In this particular case one of the men accused cant be named for legal reasons, because he is a minor i think. He was probably warned not to film the boy and was later arrested. The police probbaly went away and had a think about it.

Leftists seem to be more concerned about shutting tommy up rather then these rape cases...

The British government loves its Muslims, and hates the British it seems.

Didn't this moron raid the Quilliam office the other day?

>implying the girls weren't asking for it
they weren't kidnapping little girls playing with their Barbie dolls in the back garden you know.
They were girls that ignored the police warning them, they ignored the social services warning them, they ignored their parents and still went chasing Paki cock.
Seen it all before, its the same as nigger lovers, they don't learn and cry victim when they get a black eye and a baby with no daddy.

He's a Brit, they don't have free speech nor are they covered by the American Constitution.

Also, he attacked the Quilliam offices, which is an organization setup to do outreach work to reform Muslim radicals.

Okay, why was he really arrested? What is he charged with, specifically?

so the stuffing them with drugs and alcohol is....?

Yes i would agree with that.

The laws are often in place to ' prevent inciting hatred ' , typically this means bending to the will of muslims.

My friend actually had a guy from the government knock on his door, enquiring about postal voting fraud. My town has a large muslim popuation, and the guy said, a certain group of people have been commiting voting fraud, this was the second highest place of fraud commited compared to tower hamlets (also another muslim area).

It would seem the government, both locally and nationally, the police and the poeple are aware of the issues around muslims (voting / benefit fraud, drug dealing, rape gangs, general islamist activity) but no one seems to be willing to do anything about it..

so has tommy named the Jew yet or nah?

We need an Alt Right King.

What do you expect when we have a French blooded Queen.

So many things about this post which are confusing.
Social services were involved, meaning that those victims were underage and also known to the authorities to be vulnerable - yet you say they deserve it.
The operation of this gang targets those kind of girls and does so over many months of presents, drugs, alcohol and then turns to abuse - but apparently their fault.
I'm so sorry that you lack the brain capacity to apply reason to a situation like this - this is exactly what Muslims' opinion was about the girls that were attacked in cologne - because they were too scantily clad.

You make me sick, user, you're as bad as they are.

I thought canada was bad but holy shit how is the UK SO KEKED!? RIP daddy

the tide is turning, the key is to publicise all the things the muslims keep doing, then the whole 'dont be racist, its a religion of peace' arguement no longer works.

We're slightly less cucked than the Swede says the German
We're slightly less cucked than the German says the Brit
We're slightly less cucked than the Brit says the Canadian
We're slightly less cucked than the Canadian says the American
We're slightly less cucked than the American says the Aussie
What is being cucked says the Slav?

More or less right?

Kek. Every fucking time

Great admiriation of countries like poland and hungary who just say 'nope' to islam.

bait

Aussies are more cucked than americans.
Theyve got no guns

guaranteed (you)s

He's cucking for israel, fags and uses this antiracist stupid rhetoric, but i respect the man. He's a fighter. The last one still standing in UK or so.

Tommy, leave this fucking jewed island and save your skin. Brits just deserve to die.

this.

Glad that racist xenophobe got what was coming to him. Hopefully he'll be killed in jail, too.

BASED TOMMY "SEAN YAXLEY-LENNON" ROBINSON!!!

IDF FOR LYFE!

He's civic as fuck, no chance.

is called teenage girls doing what teenage girls do and ignoring the warnings.
There's only so much you can do.

No, most of them were 16 and over, most of them, others were in youth hostels, they are social workers who work there.
You haven't been around Paki lovers, I have, you cant change their minds, they think its edgy and cool to hang around Paki gangs.
Until it all goes wrong of course then they cry victim.
I have grown up around Paki lovers, believe me they are slags and know what they are doing, they aren't kids as you would be made to believe.

Sorry if you folks don't get that but I grew up in Leeds/Bradford, you would be equally as "so what" as I am.
Is it wrong and disgusting? yes, but what do I care, it isn't my sisters and wont be my daughters because I aren't a libtard.

Why don't you ask Tommy Robinson why he didn't stop his cousin being drugged up and raped by Pakis, she wasn't kidnapped, she went willingly, a druggy seeking drugs and a party, oh and you can only cry rape so many times before the police get sick of it and turn a blind eye.

If you are American reading this you will know that one or more white girl group that only go with niggers, you try warning them and stopping them and see what happens.
Trust me, you can NOT tell Paki lovers to stop, especially if you're a druggy teenager looking for a free high, you have to expect the dick that goes with it.

Say, user... If the government was run by Sup Forums, would pro-immigration Marxist libtards have the freedom to bluepill people with their "facts"?

Good Goy Tommy is a Zionist lap dog. Let's remind ourselves who it is that promotes Islamic immigration in the west, and every other type of degeneracy.

Here is hanging out with his IDF mates.

Lap dog, bought and paid for.

Guns are useless without the will to use them. Aussies at least have fight in them (Canberra); you'd NEVER see anything like that in the JewSA even with 300,000,000 guns floating around.

I hate you and everything you say, now you cannot talk.

haha, i win

He's a zionist ffs.

Rochdale here and i can confirm this is true.

However, That doesn't make the animals any less disgusting, they still deserve at minimum deportation.

Unlike Tommy, what have you ever done to fight the mudslimes?

Im not entire sure this is true, people will do what you allow them to do. If we allow certain groups of people to operate with impunity then thats on us. The police, parents and social services should do their fucking jobs.

DELET THIS

hate speech isn't a real thing. unlike gender, hate speech is a social construct

Could be, or it could be a contempt of court charge if he was dumb enough to try and film inside a courtroom.
He knows the rules too well for that though.
Maybe they want to shut him up until they've constructed a narrative that the controlled media can all agree on. Make him out to be a loon.
So if an 11 year old begged you for dick, you'd fuck her?

What part of defending England is this???

> Someone shoots you
> Well, you didn't move out of the bullets trajectory! They'll do only what you allow them to!

You're a faggot, Harry.

He's also one of the only people in the whole UK who dares to do something about the Muslim rape gangs that are actually operating on an industrial scale, so I don't give a fuck what he supports, he's one of the only men brave enough to stand up for those girls, and he gets harassed and beaten constantly for it by muslims, libtards, the police and the "justice system".
How is Robinson a facist when he has seen his home town go to shit thanks to mass immigration of Muslims, and his own cousin was gang raped by them? You libtards make me fucking sick.

I think "Attacked" is an overstatement.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6eUV76nxCc

I feel you Bong. Robinson is a good man. if he likes kosher (((people))), whatever.

Nah the police and social do choose not to intervene in these things.

Looking all the historial abuse claims coming forward now, think of the complaceny that took place to allow that to happen.

When theese people break the law they should drop the fucking hammer on them, when you dont they see it as a green light to continue.

T-Robs is a proper ledge and if you don't at least respect his determination then you can suck a dick and fuck off at the same time.

Spend 5 mins learning what he's about and his dedication. It's a full on bullshit the way he gets treated.

The man deserves a knighthood and free pints everywhere for the rest of his life.

He tweeted that he was being arrested for "Attempted journalism." Whatever the fuck that means.

Tommy (peace be upon him) is a good dude

Why do you think the adults and the responsible people then make laws about age of consent, ya dumb fuck? Because yes, everyone knows, a horny rebellious teenage girl is going to put herself into situations she has no idea she's putting herself in. It's why we make the laws you God damned retard. And it's why we expect the people that are brought into the country to abide by the laws. And when they don't, we put them in jail as a warning to them and others that they fucked up and should have listened.

Fucking dumb cucked Brits, I swear to God.

I fucking love his new youtube clips where he pulls the schock journalism shit on journalists who are lying about him and they shit their pants.

Is that OJ?

>So if an 11 year old begged you for dick, you'd fuck her?
If I were a moralless Paki cunt, yeah.
Live the life like the prophet innit bruv.

btw take the word 11 out your head, they were mostly 15-17, you try telling the 15 year old slag on drugs not to hang around somebody and see how far you get.

Don't act like you would walk up to a gang of Pakis and white noisy rowdy teenage girls who only want Paki cock and drugs to 'save them' because you fucking wouldn't.

he knows why he was arrested

kentlive.news/far-right-activist-tommy-robinson-was-warned-by-police-after-turning-up-at-canterbury-crown-court/story-30319870-detail/story.html

Tommy cares about Tommy, trust me, he couldn't give a shiny shite other than to get his name in the headlines, he risked fucking up the court cases with his stupidity, he could have done what he wanted stood at the bottom of the steps filming away from the door.

> they were mostly x age
> that means its fine that kids much much younger got diddled

Off yourself Ahmed.

Not sure. I know he's been re-arrested a few times for talking about ongoing legal cases so it's probably a court order. His treatment is so fucked up it borders on funny. This is a guy who was jailed for literal Wrong Think, a pretty harmless crime and they deliberatly put him in the violent, extremist Muslim holding area of the jail.

There's that video of him being chased out of one town by police because he went to watch a football match and his mere presence is "hate speech".

Yeah. It was hilarious.

>I n-never said that t-tommy

serves the jewish puppet right
the jackass was in contempt of court, he should have calmed the fuck down and not go in like an asshole with a camera.

Thats the line the police to tell you to justify arresting tommy.

The reality is the police know the muslims will kick off and they are terrified of this, cause if they have to acutally enforce the law against the muslims they will all get called racist and end up in tribunals and the muslims will riot for days.

Thats pretty much where the UK is at, thats why these gangs have operated for so long with impunity. The police are afraid to take action because of all the political fall out. It is changing though, these gangs are getting targeted more.

What you see is probably the tip of the ice berg.

And yet you seem to only point the blame at the donkey running toward the carrot, rather than the one who tied the carrot.
This cynical acceptance as this being a way of life, regardless of where you live, only perpetuates the issue, it doesn't stop it.
Why is there no activism? Why is there no one speaking loud and true about the issues which face our country? Why just sit there and be unsurprised by grooming gangs, it's ridiculous.
Tommy is at least speaking out, but the continued derogation of our human rights through terrorism laws is only going to continue. Especially when you look at what the definition of "terrorism" is in our legislation, which is including "dissent". So it's not even hate speech at this point, it is speech which isn't in line with the narrative of government.
At some stage in this country, if there are any free thinkers left, we are going to say that enough is enough, and that two polar opposites cannot live in a functioning and peaceful society together. There is no integration, only self seregation, it's a modern, voluntary apartheid in some places, especially Bradford and Leeds, and it is not compatible.

listen dickhead, I don't know what white village you live in but I live and have lived around Pakis and teenage girls from shitty homes with their shitty parents are slagging themselves to Pakis.
I couldn't give a fuck about them, they are old enough to listen to warnings, they ignored them.
They ignore the police and would show up to report a rape then when they go to investigate it they would side with the Pakis and hurl abuse at the police with the pakis about being racist, seen it all before you cunt, you havent.

Again they weren't little girls being snatched from a swing.

He gets arrested for nothing really.

I'm guessing they're going to claim harassment since he was doing exactly the same thing left wing "journalists" do and that's not allowed if your subject is the left wing joirnalists themselves.

and look at what its cost him

Mutilple serious death threats against him and his family.

People actually arrested on their way to murder him.

Being caged up with muslims who want him dead.

Thats why there is no activism, 'cause people are afraid. The police and politicans need to step up and enforcce the law.

No mate, I'm saying why act like you give a fuck, you're doing a Tommy Robinson, acting like you give a fuck because of your own political agenda.

Fuck Pakis.
Fuck Paki Lovers.
Fuck the fame and glory agenda driven cunts like Tommy Robinson who tried to get the cases thrown out just so long as he got his fucking name in the headlines as usual.

He is a self serving prick on the Mi5 payroll.

The part that triggers Muslims and Antifa largely.

agreed, i think tommy is only pro israel to troll muslims. i imagine photos of him dicking about with the IDF probably enrage them.

until this country stops voting LibLabCon it will never change.
The activism does happen it just doesn't get reported unless one of them smashes a bottle then the media will report it as 'far right Nazis rioting with police'.

t. Antifa

thanks for the info m8s

Eh. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really give a fuck since taking foreign Jew money to fight domestic Jew policies is just about all these guys can do when no one in their own race is willing to back them.

You can fuck off you cunt, your country isn't shy of it happening, what the fuck are you doing about it?
jihadwatch.org/2017/04/australia-muslim-avoids-jail-for-sex-attacks-on-beach-due-to-cultural-differences

Those fucking Muslim child rapist defending cops arrested him JUST FOR INTERVIEWING ONE OF THE MUSLIM RAPISTS.
The British police are allowing Muslim rapists to run free while they attack freedom of speech.

He's attempting to get the cases thrown out because he has been the victim of legislation which was not created to target him. Also, that he is continuously being singled out as a threat. He is a prime example of our lack of freedom of speech and expression, especially when that speech is against the government. Could you imagine c.hitchens being taken in for hate speech about Islam? Or Dawkins? Or Harris? Or Douglas Murray? Why him, then?
My issue with this whole thing is that if we as a country start to say "oh well, slaggy Cunt says she was raped, always begging for it and knew what she was doing" then we don't look at the correlation between who the perpetrators are, their religion, and their original region. The focus is on the assumptions that the girls are slaggy, rather than the disgusting nature of some men in those communities.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that the pakis exploited them. This isn't the Middle East (yet) and British law is the rule here.
If you don't like the law, don't live here. It's pretty simple.
I lived in the Middle East for 15 years, I abided by the laws of shariah while I was out there. The law of a country defines it. You live there, you obey the law, you get the easy life.

Tommy is a fucking hero.

Read his book.

I'd buy him a pint

That's where you're wrong, pinko.

Sup Forums is only for speech that agrees with their views.

Tommy is great

Mate I was around Paki lovers 25 years ago, don't expect fuck all to change any time soon, Paki lovers will always exist, just like nigger lovers.
It has fuck all to do with freedom of speech, its about not letting your daughters fuck around with Pakis, don't worry, the libtards you know today are tomorrows parents allowing their daughters to go with Pakis, start at the libtards, cut the supply of white girls off and let it go from there.
You can't do fuck all, they're not going to deport 1.x million Mudshits from the country and you can't say "arrest them all" based on the fact some of them are paedos, try being realistic.
Unless we get a REAL far right government and I don't mean a fucking soft touch like UKIP then its not going to change, so excuse me while I don't give a fuck about white slaggy teenage druggies getting a train ran on them by Muhammad and the rest of the Kebab shop.
I protect my female family members, try convincing a libtard mother or just a general fucking muppet chav mother with her smelly inbred half chat kids not to let her daughter hang around Pakis and see what happens.

Yes it is fucking asshole, freedom is also about the "bad"

You don't have free speech in Canada, that's why it's so much better there than here. We will change that soon enough.