Name a group of people that are more useless than the French

Name a group of people that are more useless than the French.

Hint: History cant and you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Armed_Forces#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aped your whole revolution/republic thing from the French.

Not to mention the military support the French gave you during the actual revolution, which bankrupted their state.

Americans.

Ya don't say that!

This.

Even Hungary has more history than the USA

The Italians in World War 2

>History=Usefulness
Brb immigrating to Baghdad

>America not useful
Israel would have to disagree

they are useful idiots

I spend two nights at a Hungarian hospital and the worst part was not how none of the doctors spoke English nor how the general state of the hospital felt like the 60s in the soviet, but the fact that I had to share a room with this French guy, who was literally crying 24/7 over some stomach pain.

>tfw he'd always puke when I open the bag of McDonald's goodies

Lol you say that now but keep in mind it was the Americans (and british) who helped liberate the French in WWII
Where was the french resistance? Oh thats right, they came out of hiding after DeGaulle entered paris

If I recall correctly, it was Hungary that was bent over and face fucked by the American occupation and then skull fucked when the Soviets squabbled their puny little revolution in 1956

At least the Italians fought

Lol youre obviously a refugee using Sup Forums in a German Cafe or something.
Germany loved america, even when we occupied them.

>former soviet sattelite state

You... you realize the American Revolution came right before the French Revolution and it actually inspired the French?... Right? Also thanks for the support during that war.

This

You'd still be hungry under Russians if Americans are useless.

ah the literal mobilty scooter riding 50% diabetes bitchboy. most germans want your troops to gtfo and since your so called god emperor worsened every possible relationship (except the one to israel right?) the hatred towards the americans has even gone up.

deal with it, half of the world hates you because you jewish cock sucking whales still believe in your manifest destiny and even think you have the audacity to play the fucking world police that literally bombs and destabilizes every country that could be a potential threat to your best ally.

Get off the computer, Ahmed.
Youre just pissed because our God Emperor wont accept any refugees like yourself. Secretly, you want to come here. You cant stand Europe because everyone's cunt is loosening up from being raped so many times by other refugees that came before you and you need a new country to leech off of.

right. Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin influenced french thinkers at that time

STFU cracker. You don't know shit, you pussy-assed honkey.

>1 post by this ID

"Liberate" : turned into a jewish shekel farm, than johnny.

Thanks Hans.

It will take time but soon, Muricah will be get rid of.

-squeaky toy noise-

Lol its funny how you say we turned France into a jewish sheckle farm because last tim I checked, France was begging israel to help them in the Suez Crisis and the US refused to intervene or help Israel out for that matter

>most germans want your troops to gtfo

Oh you krauts are funny. I'm surprised you don't understand what happens after a war is lost, considering y'all have become quite good at it.

It's irrelevant if every single kraut wants us gone. We're occupying your country. You lost.

We'd sooner give back Guantanamo or Okinawa. Two places that also have natives that want us gone but we aren't going anywhere, because we won the war.

It's a shame we had to brain wash you so badly. I mean it's kind of funny but oh well. US still covertly has the right to control your media and education until 2099

The Turks. In fact, all arabs, persians, africans and myriads of barbarians that converted to islam.

Retard.

De Gaulle told your nigger army to fuck off and it had too. Why ? Because you don"t want to start a war with an ally, dummy.

Yeah : you occupy shit. You created NATO thus, Germany is an ally. If any kraut had some guts, they would give you one month to fuck otherwise, shut down.

Your government would simply move to Poland and Italy.

I can see why you would make that argument, but compared to the French, the Ottoman Empire has an extensive history of winning wars neglecting WWI and Vlad Dracula.

Dont listen to Achmed.
When I was stationed in Germany, the girls couldnt get enough of me and a few even wrote letters asking when I would return

Hey Tojo, dont forget tha De Gaulle was terrified to step foot in France without the Americans there. I doubt he would have ever told us to fuck off.

>I know nothing about history but m-muh memes!: the post

Achmed, its okay. Youll catch the next train to Paris so you can be reunited with your beekeeper wife in the "refugee" quarter of Paris. Until then, just wait in the train station's cafe like a good boy. Dont rape anyone now

The bourgeoisie

The Italians, they literally never are or were relevant

What you doubt is irrelevant. French kick your army out and you had to comply.

France has one of the best win/loss ratios in the world for war, you're retarded

BASED TOOTHPAST
A
S
E
D

ok garcia

Let me guess, your argument is the napoleonic wars.
Might I remind you that after Napoleon won so many battles and conquered all these lands, his so-called empire toppled, the man was exiled and France continued asking... no... BEGGING for U.S. support during the Indochina wars and the Suez Crisis?

Name a group of people who've won their independance war without French help and try to talk shit

fuck you you were against us in this wars.

>implying you won in Vietnam.

No you faggot

France has participated in 50 of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, and in 168 battles fought since 387 BC, they have won 109, drawn 10 and lost 49: this makes France the most successful military power in European history - in terms of number of fought and won

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Armed_Forces#History

Meanwhile the nation of Germany has never won a single war

>shittalking the country that helped you obtain independence

General Georg von Küchler, commander of the XVIIIth army of the Wehrmacht, entirely engaged around Dunkirk, this is taken from his war diary:

"Despite our overwhelming superiority in men and hardware numbers, the french troops are counter-attacking in several places. I can't understand how those soldiers, sometimes fighting at one versus ten (or even one versus thirty in some areas), can find enough strength to assault us: this is simply amazing ! I see in those french soldiers the same energy than with the veterans of Verdun in 1916. For several days now, hundreds of bombers and guns are pounding the french defence. But, it's always the same thing: our infantry and panzers can't break through, despite some local and ephemeral successes. The french high command has very smartly set up his troops and artillery. I fear that the Dunkirk operation could be a failure for all of us: almost all the BEC and the biggest part of the french 1st Army will escape, because a few thousands of braves block the path to the sea. That's distressing, but that's it !
Dunkirk brings the proof that the french soldier is one of the best in the world. The french artillery, already dreaded in 1914, demonstrates once more its efficiency. Our losses are terrifying: numerous battallions have lost 60% of their men, sometimes even more !
By resisting ten days or more to our much bigger forces, the french army has accomplished, in Dunkirk, a superb achievement that you must pay tribute to.
They have certainly saved Great-Britain from the defeat, by allowing the british professional army to reach the british coast."

>your argument is the napoleonic wars.

Unironically pick up a book
It's already a miracle you know that there were other wars than WW1+2 but there was also history before Napoleon

France has constantly been at war in History and I can assure you, they didn't turn from a fairly small feudal state into an European power by losing these wars

after Suliman they just lost over and over.

>dont forget tha De Gaulle was terrified to step foot in France without the Americans there

"hehe I'm up against a huge militarized state and I only got a minority of French people helping me, my forces are spread out, I'm using guerilla warfare, but I should gather my troops and swim to France just because lol"

It was a trade. You gave us guns and young men to die on the front lines, in return Ben Franklin fucked all of your wives.

Gernoney

That is true Germons loved americans when we where occupied my grandma always told me how nice americans where and always brought food to the school

>Former soviet states
>Former Yugoslav states
>Turkey in 1922 even when France helped occupy them

Shall I continue?

>Communist Viet Cong vs France
>U.S. opposed communism during the cold war
Oh, we sure were against you you snail eating big nosed surrendering bastard. We were so against you and so for the communist viet cong that we practically helped them gain independence from you.

And i never said we won Vietnam

Hey, faggot, those were fought by families all fighting for power, not the actual people of France.

>shittalking the country that's criticizing our president for not taking in refugees

>European power
Lol youre not much of a power when the other countries like Germany invade the fuck out of you.
46 days man. It took less than 2 months for your neighbor to skull fuck you and your snail eating people. Thats less time than it toom you idiots to realize you had a refugee crisis.

"Hehe the German are invading. Instead of staying and fighting them off, i think ill flee to Britian!"
Charles de Gaulle btw in case youre clueless

German men have been cucks since 40s it seems

>American flag
jeez it's always you who spit in our faces
How are you even our allies? jesus christ you guys are the worst

Okay if you say so