Brit/pol/ - Dibnah edition

>Tory election fraud:CPS are not prosecuting.
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/tories-won-t-be-prosecuted-election-fraud-left-should-keep-their-chins
archive.is/UZMU6

>May stages One show appearance - her humanity remains unproven
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39865991
archive.is/JEZA6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>Lib Dems pledge £7bn on schools including £1bn on tampons
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lib-dems-schools-policy-7-billion-uncosted-a7727071.html
archive.is/bXkHs

>Queen spent UK aid on Bahraini military parade
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/may/09/uk-aid-paid-for-military-band-to-play-at-queens-birthday-event-in-toxic-bahrain
archive.is/wF47H

>Jeremy Corbyn threatens to come after ‘greedy bankers and crooked financiers’
cityam.com/264403/jeremy-corbyn-threatens-come-after-greedy-bankers-and
archive.is/L1hdK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=945T56ZxFkE
westmonster.com/hope-not-hate-campaign-against-ukip-on-tax-and-nhs/#.WRNn6JZxlC8.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=jGsd24t6U1w
youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/exclusive-jeremy-corbyns-left-wing-labour-manifesto-leaked/
youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Dibnah

Penny

The worst is those cunts who say they don't want free movement because muh maori-paki-abo-inuit meme, free movement is the first step to a federal imperial parliament between our race.

STOP THREAD SPLITTING!

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=945T56ZxFkE

>Wanting to post in yank thread

Any fucks from Oxford about? I'd kill for discussing politics and a pint right now

Dibnah was a based top Bloke ,loved his work

you a homo ?

drop dankies to keep the thread alive

In so far as I've sucked a dick and had my dick sucked by a guy, other than that I'm 100% straight

Anyone /Leeds/ here?

Moved away two years ago lad.

Just told New faggots they on yank board lol

Good.

>speaking like a literal mong/nigger
>calling others new

Fresh meme lads what do we think

Anyone else going to watch the King Charles thing on BBC2?

Ive been here inb4 you were a spunk bubble lad

he likely just forgot the 're. Calm down.

>Diane Abbot going anywhere but KFC

Fake and gay

He's the mairposter

Yup. I've been wanting to see it for ages now.

You don't sound very straight lad.

Chcialbym wylizac twoja slodka cipke

Having one ex-boyfriend doesn't make me gay, faggot.

Based Corbyn sticking up for the common man. No more tax cuts for the super rich- MAKE THEM PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE! Enough of this FAKE NEWS media spreading lies about Corbyn. More funding for the NHS! More housing! No more needless wars! Give a Brexit that will benefit the PEOPLE rather than multi-national corporations!

VOTE LABOUR 8TH JUNE.

>ghey

1st for pepe dibnah

>poles hitting on me
ew

Do domu ty kurwa brudasie

This is the shit threads lads

You post that many times ,I have a position here to stop faggots like you bullying guys ok

>HOPE NOT HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST UKIP ON TAX AND NHS

Who's funding these cunts, I wish UKIP were what HNH thought them to be. Instead we've got the Nutt

westmonster.com/hope-not-hate-campaign-against-ukip-on-tax-and-nhs/#.WRNn6JZxlC8.twitter

shit thread

LOL

That shit is verboten.

>Who's funding these cunts,
Soros

Jestes totalna zdzira

How is 40% of earnings not a fair share?

Not from the city lad but nearby.

placz swinio

>No anime
>No tripfags
>No random Finns/Serbs/Russians
>No embarrassing anime Paddy
>Casual pace

>no anime
Can we fix it?

I agree with a ban on fast food advertising. Not just before the watershed, but in total, just like we banned cigarette advertising.

>tfw Northern Irish
How do I become a real brit lads?

I am Closing this Thread for the yank created brit/pol
go here

no thanks

Daddy issues.

You wave your fleg.

Nah, Blairite scum

>fat elderly junkie pretending to be a mod
Lel

Part of the picture is missing.

I've only just found it

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Not when they're receiving tax cuts after tax cuts whilst the rest of us suffer under austerity.

That just seems to earn scorn

pin down force fuck mummys legs open throughout the night and prolong the time her cunt is bullied for

forced to completion

>hahaha being this triggered
I loves how fecking easy it is hahaha Keep voting whatever lads Top Kek

Cut the nasty fucks throat lol

ok

Why would I ever take the opinion of a grown man who can't even spell properly?

And that's why you do it regardless. Who cares what the brainwashed zio-mbies think? Our enemies are trying to erase us from the Earth. Don't let them make you cower in your own home.

"Send to all the world a message... England lives! And marches on!"

youtube.com/watch?v=jGsd24t6U1w

I'm only feigning being triggered.

>inb4 gotcha

Is that it your huge comeback .. wow bet your debaiting team in Pig fuckers oxfords was a huge snorefest

At least you tried

Considering your reply only proves my point further I think it worked rather well. Tell me, what do you contribute to society?

Would make you want to go to war for the man

can't deal with this lads

it's been pestering me all day

Leaked labour manifesto? Anyone got a link? pls

kek smashing!

This nigger doesn't realise the Monarchy probably brings in more money to our economy through tourism than we spend on them.

Deal with what?

fuck off tripfag

This is the BBC drama on a Prince Charles' monarchy

Harry's on the right

Yes, what you're thinking is happening

wish all the english scotland-economy-gibs-takers fuck off out of scotland. 500,000 of them in the country and even more crawl up here for low-paid contract work. fucking sick of subsidising you subhuman monkeys. that fucking accent makes me want to rip your fucking heads off. GET OUT REEEEEE

You're in self-imposed purgatory. Either give us more basic details so we can try to assess the situation, or shut up and deal with it yourself.

forgot pic

Oh a blog post.

Kindly fuck off.

The more of his speeches I listen to I get the sense he is speaking to us down the ages. England couldn't hear his message then but I can hear it now.

There's a couple of interviews he gave late in life on Youtube where he completely destroys the cucked out journalist talking to him. He's totally unapologetic and called out the JQ after the war too.

Hey up lads is this some kind of a LARP:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA

>There's a couple of interviews he gave late in life on Youtube where he completely destroys the cucked out journalist talking to him
any links or should I just have a search?

Lads can we get a "so I told jez to propose to renationalise the railways and he actually did it" meme please

And here we see the Jew, behaving as he always does, sneaking into the thread and sowing discord. "It's the Anglos who are the real subhumans, goys! G-goys!"

Thoughts on banning fast food ads before 9pm?

>blogposting
>on my blog

hmmm

The basic details are that I'm not one to get emotional, or feel emotions at all really, been like this my entire life but today I feel so differently, it's all so new to me.

Who've you fallen in love with? The postie?

>Harry shagging a common garden variety nog
Fucking stupid desu, at least in real life he picked a rich and famous one

Good, do it

There you go lad!

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

The second one he gets some hecklers in the studio audience and promptly dispatches them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/exclusive-jeremy-corbyns-left-wing-labour-manifesto-leaked/

Labour manifesto leaked

Fat kids and their parents have no willpower and wont ever eat healthy.

Ah nice one cheers

>Jock complaining about subsidising
Fuckin ell lads

It sounds like you've been playing the edgy repressed stalwart for too long. You have to come to terms with it in your own way, the less visible autism she sees the better.

No worries. He's dynamite. Here is talking about globalisation... and it's all fucking spot on to today. The same shit that happened then is happening again now. It's really no wonder that he's a forgotten, demonised footnote of history. (((They))) need to keep a lid on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY

Not sure we're any the wiser lad, except you're emotional today, maybe for the first time ever?

"The draft document, which will be debated and finalised by party officials in London tomorrow, reveals:

- A pledge to nationalise energy firms, railways, bus firms and Royal Mail.

- Income tax hikes for those earning more than £80,000 a year

- Ensuring 60 per cent of the UK's energy comes from renewable sources by 2030

- Fines for businesses that pay their staff high wages and a business levy on profits

- Companies with government contracts would only be allowed to pay their highest earner 20 times more than the lowest"

Thoughts?

It sounds like you've been playing the edgy repressed stalwart for too long. You have to come to terms with it in your own way,
I was like this all my life and I plan on it staying that way, emotions are for the weak.

>she
oh my