Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I was recently in a thread about a liberal feminist cunt who talked to her wise Granpa and he was redpilled on Jews, holohoax, niggers and faggots. (maybe someone can fin the previous thread in the archive.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiuPbBqre6U&t=278s

>90 yo Granpa tells her that Obama is a nigger and holocaust never happened.
>JFK killed by the jews
>grandaughter laughs nervously and mocks him.

Goals of this thread:

>Meme this based old wise man.
>Try to get him some well deserved tribute (message, meme, phisical... whatever) through her grandaughter channel or else.
>Make him and video known.

I'll leave some info (you can fin this in her YT channel, i'll have to do it in another post or Sup Forums thinks i'm spamming aparently)

I'm obviously not American, but i fell this Granpa belongs to a whole generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/JaclynVlogs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124958171/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/EiuPbBqre6U/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[email protected]

Send me shit!
PO BOX 643051
LOS ANGELES CA 90064

Vlog channel: youtube.com/JaclynVlogs

>holocaust = money maker
>obama = anti-white
based grandpa

Only way i could post it!

Bump ot please, i tried so many times to reformat the thread that i forgot the fucking subject!

BAMP

Bump for justice.

Do all white liberals have grandparents this based? How the fuck did they become so degenerate?

I don't know how all that knowledge does not get it to you...

This man has to know we know before he dies.

Mostly through the educational system. Also through their mother.

Sent =^)

This grandpa is so based he probably doesn't give a fuck what a bunch of slackjawed faggots on a chan board think.

I can't wait to see his reaction when she walks into his house with her belly swollen and a nigger walking behind her.

You're probably right. This is mostly about showing his cunt grandaughter that she's a based granpa!

>maybe someone can fin the previous thread in the archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124958171/

The mods 404'd it

He sounds really wise.

>This man has to know we know before he dies.
Ok this got me.
Bump.

Actually it's not that one, hold on.

>y-yeah i know obama is african american
>....a nigger

That was fucking gold!!

I don't know how he can even handle his own granddaughter maybe its a blood thing. She's so condescending. Very white girl.

>Obama is anti-white
>But he's half white!
>Yeah... but he is anti-white

And she doesn't even realize it.

Literally this

That's pretty good.

Sucks he's so old and won't be with us for too much longer, based as fuck.

>Be liberal feminist cunt Vloger
>Start getting tons of messages for your based granpa
>GOLD

I wish I had gotten to know my grandfather. He fought side by side with the Germans against the communists in Finland and then refused to fight when Stalin demanded that the Finns drive all the Germans out.

This disgusting cunt is throwing away her entire relationship with this man for the sake of fitting in with her cancerous college culture.

Man, I feel bad for that guy.

That daughter is so disconnected with her family. She's just pimping out her silly ol' grandpa for views. Her grandpa is trying to have an actual conversation with her and she's just going "oh, uh huh" and smiling at the camera.

She has a closer relationship with her computer than she does with her own fucking family. How does this generational disconnect happen? How are we this far gone?

(((They))) really did a number on everyone, specially women and weak man.

We need to fight it. It's the only way.

>romney's a damn jew lover
>he'd put us to war with iran

absolutely R E D P I L L E D

10/10 grandpa.... would go lynchin' (and hunt & fish) with

I love how even though he's based and realizes his granddaughter is a flamboyant shithead, he still loves her because its his blood and his hard work. This is the based part. Unconditional love, even for someone who became his enemy.

>Nobody realizes this is a staged performance
You guys are miserably hopeless.

You sure?

I think I will harrass that old fag till he dies
He's worthless

I can't wait until I'm old and don't have to hide my power level anymore

Bump

lol

Shill. It's obviously not.

based grandpa

What a stupid bitch. I hope nigger rape her.

damn. right in the feels.

BUMper

bump

How sad must you be to see your granddaughter become the thing you hate so much.

It's up to all of us to not let the old timers die in vain :(

underrated post

I actually have grandpa that's this based, and I'm thankful for him everyday.

They certainly got something thrugh us. But yeah, i feel people like this man deserve to know that dei did! I imagine being an old redpilled guy and watching the degeneracy and cluelesness of the youth...must be tough.

Yeah man! Enjoy it. My Granma is kind of like this, a bit more mellow, but it's awsome. My liberal cunt cousins laugh when she says fags are degenerate and jewsare evil.

>Published on Oct 19, 2012

holy shit, even sam got to her first

>How the fuck did they become so degenerate?
We send kids off to daily re-education camp at age 4 or 5. And they want to get them even earlier - like ages 0-3 for 'early childhood education'.

So how the fuck you think they'll turn out?? They have no chance.

hahahahaahaHAHAHAHAA

This is a year old.

I was aware, my goy.

It got to 4ch today though. Or maybe before, but i haven't noticed it.

The cunt is still posting though

And getting youtube hits

Look, my Grandpa is a racist, everyone online, hate him!

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD

LIKE, OH MY GAWD FUCKING OLD

LIKE, CAN YOU JUST NOT, GUYS

Seriously this video is years old.

I think this is the golden meme.

Liberal girl gets Medieval redpilled by old granpa... plus he's fucking hilarious

You can just imagine her bringing back a black boyfriend for the sole purpose to enrage him.

>Sup Forums never took old shit and made it a meme

I wonder when people started thinking that the longer you've been alive, the less you know. Seems like the opposite is actually true.

BUMP

Get to her recent videos and spam the shit out of it and make her understand her old grandpa is thousands of times less ignorant than she is, make her publicly apologize to her based grandpa and eventually kill herself

test

Keep on!

>just after the election
>half the family butthurt liberals
>actual tears have been shed
>cousin in the middle of diatribe about misogyny and racism
>hear a car pull up
> it's our grandparents
> they're in their 90s
> door opens and grandad walks in
> Grandad shouts
>"HOORAY FOR THE WHITE BOYS!"
mfw

Bump, based gramps. I wish I had mine still. As least I got his 1911 he used to pop gooks with.

>1911
Beautiful handgun

Bumping for the white race

Grandpa for director of FBI

THIS

to be a fly on the wall

I read the newest youtube comments. They're all "your granpa is wise, you're horrible."

She will never learn because she will think her granpa is wrong and you all are just feeling bad for the old man.

Why don't you support his grandpa's position with facts and arguments instead? She might realize how wrong she is then

Fucking madlad

This.

This guy grew up in America pre-judiaization.

Holy fuck, even Sam Hyde called out this cunt LOL

She just got new tits.

I wonder how the conversations went between her and her grandpa after Trump won

just search the video heres a lot in the archive
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/EiuPbBqre6U/

We need to get his phone number or something. I just want to call him up and let him know that the younger generation is not as fucked as it seems.

>making fun of family members for likes on the web 1.2

this is something we never shun but we really need to fucking do

Is she the same woman who was so "brave" for having a boobjob?

Yes.

We call that a Hipocritical cunt.

>scrolls down in comments
>MillionDollarExtreme talking mad shit about how she is a stupid bitch

fucking love sam hyde.

Seeing his comment was absolutely priceless

>try not to laugh too hard.

We are laughing at you, civilization destroying bitch. He came from a much better time.

BUMP! Made a vid from it. It's 3.5 MBs so rip.

So this is the Girl I have heard about it AIU's channel...damn ID stuff her full of my american dick to shut her up.....this grand pa is so based. I want to be like him when im older

Reminder of the beautiful gems..

>I know he's an african american
>*breathes*... a nigger.

>Romney is a jewlover

LOL

can't you post a webm here if its less than 4MBs?

I almost choked on my water as I heard that.

>I know he's an african american
>Based grandpa: a nigger

Yes, and no audio.

>where does is say that?
>allllll over the place
mhm.

this. back in high school when i was in the 10th grade, during the bush years, my history teacher one day came dressed up in arab garb pretending to be mr. harris, my history teacher, "friend" and explain to us why we went into iraq. which of course was because of the oil and the oil connections bush had with big oil.

this was cali btw.

Hahaha, I love how she assumes he likes Romney based on false dichotomy and then grandpa says Romney is a jew puppet who wants war with Iran.

I thought he was going to support him, never expected he was going to call him a jew lover... then it just gets better ad better.

Makes me glad I don't and probably won't have children. They might turn into dumbass liberal fedoras