Is he the savior of the west?

Is he the savior of the west?
Is he the greatest philosopher of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, retard.

Die, you fucking pinhead. Grow a brain - PLEASE!

He's a fed up school teacher who won't even see the horrors of soldiers rotting in the mud.

You need to get yourself together.

Yes.
He will be.

ok then faggot, post some of his red pills, i'm not google searching this faggot on my own

The burden of proof falls on you.
ey

old testament = statism
new testament = ancap

So much of what he does is just present things as truisms and makes a point on muddying the water by replacing the lexicon with mythological references and esoteric language.
His legal action and fight is something that must be done, but he really isn't that great a philosopher.

In order to have a truly meaningful life, you need to take on responsibility willingly and not just because you have to. Become the hero archetype, accept that life is to a large extent suffering and then succeed in spite of that to reach the top of the human dominance hierarchy. What is waiting for you there is a meaningful life and being attractive to all women that haven't gone full on SJW, since they are the ones who have sexually selected hero archetype men for our entire evolutionary history. CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO.

He clears the water

>tfw my room is so fucking clean and sorted, has been for years, OCD levels...
>tfw I sorted my life out too
>tfw I'm on a good path now with hard challenges to overcome, now they seem more like fun then fear

I might make it guys

TELL ME ABOUT PETERSON

WHY DOES HE TALK ABOUT LOBSTERS

Damn. Did y'all see his appearance at JRE recently?
>france
>post-modernism

Is that Jordan Peterson?

> France nitpicks the man leading the fight against post-modernism

Not surprised.

No thats pepe.

Damn right he is, fellow centipedes xDXDDXD!!!11

BASED"!!11

>Damn. Did y'all see his appearance at JRE recently?
Some deep shit hey. Explains alot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

>greatest thinker of our time
>sounds like kermit the frog

SHADILAY

>t. derrida

Honestly, him and Gad Saad are fighting the good fight, just the way it should be fought.
But that doesn't make Peterson a good philosopher when his view is basically Nietzche + jargon. Which is not what he is supposed to be in the first place.
Can't comment on his work as a psychiatric but hey, seeing how he has held a practice for decades now I can only conclude that he is legit in that field.

his enthusiasm for the subject matter would make him a great teacher

>glorified promotional speaker
>nu-pol collectively spills their load
>not redpilled on the JQ which is our only core tenant
>still praised for being a massive cuck
reddit please leave

I didn't know that Bill was on this board.

>Is he the savior of the west?
no. The west is doomed.

>Is he the greatest philosopher of all time?
no. But he is of your times

Hmm...only time will tell.

If he can mobilize an army of undervalued, hopeless NEETs maybe

I don't think he is a philosopher, he is someone who makes an attempt to explain philosophies that are valuable to civilization.

I hope he makes something good with all the money pouring into him for research.

UNLEASH THE NEET

I hope so. The bigger he gets the further right the overton window shifts back to the center/right. He doesn't speak anything new or groudbreaking, just age-old wisdom. And that's the stuff almost all people under 30 really need to hear because they don't know a damn thing about it. He's Tocqueville journeying through the States dropping wisdom bombs on poor peasant savages.
No, he's just a reminder of them. He's keeping them from dying.

>his method of explaining things in a way others can understand is problematic
analogies,mythology, and stories are older than everything else. he explains that humans understand in these terms because we've used them for tens of thousands of years and it's true.

it's just unpleasant to the "intellectuals" who want to fawn over their newly invented words and make everything abstract and pretending what they're saying has meaning. you know like postmodernism?

he explains how shit works so well it's offensive cause everybody who listens knows it's true and then suddenly the sham of a life they've got is revealed to be hallow. there's more truth in tens of thousands of years of human psychology then the intellectual wank leftist are putting out

He does a great job articulating into words how we all feel about the road the world is heading down.

>there's more truth in tens of thousands of years of human psychology then the intellectual wank leftist are putting out

This unknown man is.

I want to clean my room, but my entire house is a mess and I basically live inside my office jacking off and shitposting.

Behead those who oppose J Peterson

yeah i guess if 'fighting muh sjws' and literally and unironically cleaning your room (what the fuck how much of a NEET are you?) he is Boethius incarnate. Otherwise not, because he doesn't care about our demographic replacement. Maps of Meaning is worth listening to though.

Anyone else about to clean their room?

I'm about to start cleaning my room right now

Damn god tier post. I had the pre-suposition it would be bad archetypally.

Yes, there is a time and place for metaphorical/referencial explanations and vulgarisation. It is true, it has always been true and straying from that is precisely what caused the elite to cut itself from the people they should lead and trapped them in a self-fueling circle of complexity (and it isn't the first time that happens, a lot of the theological debate of the late renaissance was the same sort of syndrom and was the fertile ground for the Reform as well as the apparition of religious doubt).
However the simplifier (or perhaps storyteller) is not a philosopher. That was my point. Peterson like a lot of other do a job that is absolutely necessary and had sadly been lost, but his contribution to the advancment of philosophy itself is minimal. What he does is recreating a lost link. He is a junction agent, not a creator.

The people who do care about demographic replacement can use his teachings to better themselves and better combat it.

I can never understand the short sighted pollacks who want to dump everyone whose starting agenda isn't "GAS THE KIKES" like as though it is any help to dump all allies except for the spergs on stormfront.

Are you Sean Goonan? Either way, what the fuck is this book about?

when will the character assassination start on him?

LATE 2016

Good job buckaroo

Peterson is a pretty pacifistic person who genuinely tries to connect with everyone he talks too. It seems like it would be extremely hard to try to butcher his reputation and the person who tries will look terrible for trying it.

Him and a few others are to be heard by canadian parliment in opposition to bill C-16 (I think Saad will be heard today or tomorrow).
Expect the hitpieces to start coming in very soon.

Canadians are generally nice people ya'know.

As a diesel mechanic, I advise you to change your engine oil bucko.
Watch out for serpents!
And slay the dragon!

Their "progressives" are as toxic as ours.

Yes and no.

Yes in that he provides the basis for the counter-culture that was much needed. For the most part the fight against the ultra-liberalization and post-modernism has been a reactional snort of "degenerates", but until him there really hasn't been a coherent substitute for it, just the destruction of their narrative.

He is essentially laying the groundwork for the cultural frame ( a culture of responsibility and self-accounting ).

That being said he cannot fight the fight at all (in so far that he's just fighting the Canadian government, the actual substitution of culture must be done by others), he's too escoteric in his speech (too often speaking about myths and chaos) and he's just providing a basic frame.

TL;DR No, but he's the first intellectual to provide another goal to "muh nazies".

Canadians are passive aggressive retards who are insecure and lie alot. When peterson started talking about using the truth as a sword, and only a warrior cast can wield it, it really hit me in the feels. I know so many canadians who are just retarded and full of shit. I try to never lie even about small stuff, because once you are caught in that lie it's emberrassing. But I see waaay too many of my countrymen displaying this quirk.

I'm not sure how to stop it other than calling them out on their bullshit, but once that is done they get irate and basically view it as an attack on their character.

When peterson said "canadians are tricksters" he was kind of right, but not in the smart way, they are tricksters in the kosmo krammer way.

Wrong.

The only savior for us is Jesus Christ. I have just recently been listening to some of Jordan Peterson's content and it is good so far.

Molymeme is in running for greatest cult leader of our time.

ERROR : 404

roughly speaking.

No, but he's doing what he can.
He's not a philosopher. He rehashes stuff he;s read, primarlily Nietzsche and Jung. There is nothing wrong with that, they're great thinkers, but Peterson isn't an original - he's a populariser who happens to be a 8/10 orator.

>Not an argument leaf

1) Jonathan "Liberalism Is Moral Syphilis" Bowden
2) Terence "T-Mack" McKenna
---------Power Gap-----------
3) Jordan "Skirt over a cock? Pass the glock" Peterson

Just work for your dad you moron.

>implying

All of history's famous philosophers rehashed things.

Being able to make sense and bring it to our universities in the time of need makes him great.

Keep it up bucko.

blow yourself up you stinking mudslime

Agreed
>Type "pee pee poo poo" or pepe will be killed off by a peaceful muslim

>>
Fuck of Derrida

i'm honestly listening to this guy like he's god but still try to be critical, holy fuck he's so consistent and articulate, amazing thinker, i'm just amazed

Isn't it something with how we share parts of our brains with lobsters, like how they gave anti depressants or whatever to them.

>Not fucking around, type it kiddos

>pepe can be killed
pee pee poo poo argument

>All of history's famous philosophers rehashed things.
Yes, but they are famous for creating concepts and arguments. That is why they are great. Peterson doesn't do that.

>You did this yourself
>inshallah

Where is your integrity?

Just kidding molly.
>Gods Cant Die

low fluid IQ there, eh?

I mentioned that if you give Serotonin to Lobsters they have the same response that humans have when they experience the feeling of awe.

Cats have this as well, hair on the back of their neck becoming erect when they see a large dog.

Not necessarily fear, but a feeling of overpowering awe in regards to a specific threat or piece of sensory information.

Lobsters puff themselves up in preparation of the awe, similar to the feeling of psychedelic drugs - sensations in regards to the awe it inspires within you, at least on a basic sensory level, bucko.

>mfw a post-modern neo-marxist get sorted out

No, he's a liberal and a part of the problem.

He isn't a philosopher, he's a dumbass.

what does the nt say about roads and taxation?

>doesn't understand that all organized thought is a branch of philosophy
>thinks "liberalism" did anything wrong because he doesn't know what the word even stands for
Pace yourself on the burgers there buddy.

is pepe alive?

He's metaphorically speaking pic related against the tanks of SJW Group Think, and people can see he's brave for it.

He's not presenting new information, he's showing people what they've forgotten or have been distracted by post-modernism.

He's a voice of reason in the noise of mindless rhetoric.

he lives

wasnt rogan one of the atheists? he really go schooled by based bucko

that's what i was thinking, too.

He's a public university professor. He loves and constantly promotes reading Solzhenitsyn who wrote 200 years (ultimate JQ book). His most recent lecture had actual nazi propoganda in it which he only tamed by saying they took order and fear of parasites to the extreme. On Rogan he said he could see myself as a nazi. You can't just say GTKRWN in his position and hope to retain any credibility or expect your message of SORTING YOURSELF OUT to spread.

>he said he could see *himself* as a nazi
Had a Freudian slip there.

he's literally Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, Rogers, Jung and Frankl put into one person, which is why he's attracting so many people. existentialism is the final redpill

nah, pretty sure rogan said at some point that he wouldn't know if there was a god, i think he explained it by picturing the universe as a ball, and he wouldn't know what would be around the ball (not really like that, he used his hands to describe it)

could be wrong though

like your country didn't take part in all that shit as well with muh gay rightzz muh razismmmm

Oh shit I want him to start talking about Pinocchio on the Canadian equivalent to C-SPAN; if there is one.

rogan made it seem like peterson really made him think, he said he was going to rewatch the most recent podcast a few more times.

For real, the extent to which these cards actually correlate to and look like real people and events is spooky.

It's like the remote viewers in the compartmentalized special access military intelligence world and the occultic viewers in the elite esoteric cabal back in the 70s and 80s literally astral projected into the future through the 5th dimension and saw terrifying visions of destiny in our time like John of Patmos seeing the revelation of christ.

He is presenting new information. He is involved in a lot of research projects. Last lecture I watched of his he was talking about new findings in his studies related to environmental factors that determine a person's personality traits and political leanings.

Have you tried the future authoring?