ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: Found a possible west coast pedo distribution center. Too spooked to act

Glacierdentalalaska.com

>Have three locations within 5 miles of eachother.
>Located in ghettos of alaska. Similar to Hillary taking kids from poorest areas of the world because they can't defend themselves.

>Market every month to local elementary school. (possibly to recruit kids)

> have a location right next to pedo police Anchorage Alaska. We've all seen the Los angeles police dept pedo badges they wear.

>Same building they are located in with police has a crematorium.

>Will share photos of recon. They have a storage container located outside that is not for rent, but is shippable by boat. WAHT THE FUGGGGG. perfect for storing children then hauling them off to Kebab Land or Asia. Absolute skeeetch.

>they have a sign at one of their dental offices to call and wait at the door until they answer.

>There is a business called Le Projecto that shares a building with glacier dental.

>Tried tracing the owner of glacierdental alaska turns out its owned by a shell company who is a part of a massive network of other companies.

>two of the locations are not servicable including the one next to the crematorium. The sign is purposefully dulled out to show they do not accept customers the locations.

storage container

Sign dulled out at a location that does not accept customers.

practice is in building next to pedo Anchorage Cops. Which also shares building with crematorium.

Pedo symbolism, not that it needed pointing out

Is this gets ignored try taking in to voat.com ( a less shit reddit copy )
there is a small community that would be willing to read and cooperate if it catches attention

All locations are within minutes of catholic charities and international adoption centers.

have many children targeted bus ads.

bump

Any missing children in the area?

TRUSTING US WITH YOUR LOVED ONES IS THE COMPLIMENT TO OUR OFFICE!

BUMPERINO.

This guy was walking out of one of their more hidden locations i think.

bump

Ignore my shit tabs. I care about the kids.

Marketing for the month of October at local elementary school. Grabbed it right off their facebook.

bumping my own thread cuz you all are pedos

bump OP

post more

need more incriminating evidence

wtf

bumping again becuz this thread is shadow banned.

He looks sketchy as fuck

Good work OP.

well shit

The logo is stretching it. The fact that 4 offices are in close proximity in a huge city is normal. However the proximity of the pedo police and the crematorium is sketchy.

Bumping again

Bumpity bump

have a bump

Happening commencing. Anyone got useful links?

what can we do op? anyone local can surveil the locations. does AK have any public records websites we can comb?

Alaska Anons need a team of recon to check out that storage container and possibly save some kids. Also check out their location next to the cops and crematorium.

bump for interest

Sup Forums is being slid hard right now

might need to move this thread to voat

Oh shit. If it is true, CIA is on this thread right now.

GET IN HEREEEEE FOLKS.

The R is also a raidō rune, which means ride or journey.
Pedo exporting front confirmed

When you know for sure, I'd call the fire department and say you saw smoke and heard children screaming inside. I'd say call the police with the same report, but they might be in on it.

Blow it the fuck open and make it impossible to cover this up

whats the link to the disc ord

Fucking take this to voat - the catalog is full of shit slide threads because of the Comey habbenin. We need the Voat autists on this. They do good work.