Sup Forums looks down on anyone who makes less than 60K a year

>Sup Forums looks down on anyone who makes less than 60K a year
>Sup Forums looks down on anyone who falls for "the college meme"

How exactly are you supposed to make acceptable money with no college degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r8lorZIq3nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

entrepreneur

Mill rat

By pushing dope you fucking brainlet.

suck dicks i dont know sort yourself out

Start a bussines you incopetent lazy fat fuck. America was supposed to be the land of capitalism for a reason, only hard working people settled there.

Get a trade.

What kind of business can you possibly start without at least $10K in initial investment?

Building Trades. I make over 80k min a year welding.

>drop out of high school
>do private security
>make 40k a year
I could probably make more if I did a job that requires real skill but I'm not complaining, my 40k is 100k to others because I live very modestly

Get a partner you incompentent plebian

I started a business with less than 5k 4 years ago. Not a day in college and passed high school with a 1.9gpa. Scored a 31 on my ACTs, I hated doing homework. 5 kids, hot wife. It's 100% doable.

get the college degree if you're not going into a trade, just dont pay over $15k/year for it

I'd be fine with any job that makes at least 50k starting. I have no degree, but 2 years work experience in retail and warehousing. Could anyone give in job recommendations?

how long did it take you to get that salary? i'll be starting welding classes in the fall.

I'll take things that never happened for 200, Alex.

Go for receiving manager at a dept store, then onto a bigger warehouse, but a long time before $50k

>hot wife
Degenerate

Trades

I dropped out of college junior year, applied for a corporate job claiming I Had a master's, it's been 8 years and no one has yet asked to see my degree. Bought a small apartment in Paris, make good money. Go balls out people, he who risks nothing gains nothing.

welding, maybe, or plumbing, landscaping. automobile mechanic.

you still need to learn how to do something of value. Currently you don't seem to possess and skills of value.

Why aren't you learning something? shit nigger my when i was in college i worked retail and warehousing.

>hot wife

you fucking cuck

I look down at anyone who makes less than me.
Presently that's 95% of the country.

>16 years old buys shitty 1st year Camaro
>Restores that bad boy all summer
>Sells for 15K profit
>Spend 5K on nice clothes
>10K initial investment
>Fast forward 15 years and this motherfucker is an investment banker with a house by the beach
>So fucking jelly

Mongolian goat herding image board

Or

>windshield repair
>pool maintenance
>landscaping
>car flipping
>ebay store (buy surplus/overstock auctions with credit card, lost immediately on ebay)
>alibaba imports
>website flipping

I could go on.

Think what you want. Just stating it's possible. I'll live my great life while you want to neck yourself.

>Spend 5K on nice clothes
christ what a fucking fag, what a complete fucking waste

lol you think you're going to get a 1% job wearing a Calvin Klein suit?

Law enforcement. But thats not the answer you're looking for because you're a nigger and you think I cant see you.

By being a freelance software consultant, for instance.

I went to college for 10 years and now I have a degree in a field I can't find work in but interened the whole time and got a great job .
And to top it off I only needed a bs for this. So yea a decade to get called doc..and I hate that.

I make 6k euros a year and i will probably do my best at about 10k,also this is after a non-meme degree that took me 5 years,will also live with my babusca untill i am 35 probably since a commie condo is 40k in a shit gypsy area....kek.

>pol is one person
Lol no stop trying to cram everyone on here into one single belief

If you're going to college and it's not for STEM, then you are wasting your time.

If you are not going to a trade school or making your own business, then you are still wasting your time.
If you are working at some shit retail job and aren't trying to climb the ranks, then YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME

IF YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, then you dont deserve any praise

Sup Forums says that because it's run by jews. It wants to keep you from learning to much ywt at the same time wants you to be a good ditch digger

median police officer salary is 53k though

I'm looking to do something outside of that, I worked at a Walmart store and transferred to a Walmart warehouse where I'm currently at. Its miserable.
I just don't know what skill I'd want to learn. I'm financially capable of paying out a uni degree, but I so have the idea of becoming some sort of medical technician

Not in my state. Whats important is you factor in benefits and retirement at 55 years old.

pol looks down on anyone who falls for the go 200k in debt for college meme. If you're not retarded you can get a scholarship.

Sup Forums is mostly high schoolers who couldn't even get into a college if they wanted to. It's a fox and the grapes situation.

The real point of warehouse work is to work your way up to "the purchaser." The purchaser goes around the world negotiating deals on massive lots of product. My homie was the purchaser for Harbor Freight before starting his own business- base salary was 500K/year

>I just don't know what skill I'd want to learn. I'm financially capable of paying out a uni degree, but I so have the idea of becoming some sort of medical technician
hmm you might want to fuck around for a while, travel or something, while you figure out what you want to do or what skill you want to spend money on.

>Sup Forums is mostly high schoolers
Thats post 2016 elections and summertime you're describing there

Hey shillface you know what public education as a whole and college /doesn't/ teach to children and adult alike during thier most critical stages of development? HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND LOVE THY FELLOW BRETHEREN!

It's been mostly high schoolers since 2014. That's when lolbertarianism started dying and we got legitimate authoritarian fags in here.

But yeah 2016 elections kinda destroyed this place because of all the r_thedonald faggots and JIDF

That's not bad for a single person household. Spend a couple years in the police force saving money and then invest/start a business or move up in the force.

Either way, you move up to higher incomes within ten years, at least if your business does okay (Which isn't that hard if you save up enough money to make a good investment in it (Often business fail because of lack of initial investment).

I think anyone here who suggests you should have a 60k a year job at 19 is probably a kid or a idiot. The only way you get there (and way above there) is investing in yourself and in your reserves (Or bank account).

Top kek

Are you retarded?
>stocks
>virtual currencies
>startups
If you're good you can make way more money through these avenues than by being a wage cuck.

I prefer the stormfront era myself eventhough there were plenty of faggots at the time as well.
There just aren't enough Hitler did nothing wrong breads anymore.

Programming.

>you can learn for free at home
>easily rise to a mid-senior role in 5 years
>be at the peak of your career when you're 25
>go contracting and earn £450 a day

did you ever go on the thirdposition tinychat back in the day? Boy I miss that shit. Those were some good memes.

Nope. I wasn't even aware of that at the time.

>Make 90k a year
>Make 62k after taxes
>Make 39k after rent

The dollar is over inflated and nobody understands the value of a dollar anymore .

Housing prices are unrealistic people just refuse to lose money due to poor purchases so prices keep high

Everything is a meme on here. Now stop masterbating, eat you god damn oats, lift some weights, and invest in cyptocurrency

Your retarded to pay so much in rent. I clear more than you and pay less than half as much and I live in LA.

>I think anyone here who suggests you should have a 60k a year job at 19 is probably a kid
Maybe these days. When I was 22 I was making 65k. No college. These days however, opportunities like that are scarce and its competitive as fuck where ever you apply, which drives down wages

Go to college, get a degree in STEM, realize college is 10% training 90% networking/job searching. If you don't network during college then you've wasted your time. Graduate with a 6 figure job lined up

I did a fine job at it. Modern day mechanics make great money. Most dealerships pay for training, you may start off low, but within a few years if your not clearing 60k+ your'e doing it wrong. There is tool cost, yes. But the amount you invest in tooling is directly proportionate to the amount of money you make. Unlike college, you invest blindly hoping money will fall into your lap. 6 figures is obtainable in 10 years depending on the line of work you choose to get into. Pro top: (most) body shops don't pay shit. Start washing cars, move to changing oil, soon enough you will be a master technician that the dealer almost can't afford to loose. The days of the grease monkey are gone, shops are clean and run very efficiently.
You can do it user, almost anyone can.

>Live in hispanic/black shit hole
>Look I pay lower rent Teehee aren't I smart

South Bay around Asians. Nice try though.

>no degree
>15+ years in IT
>started on helldesk
>past 6 figures now
>made more than 60k 5 years in

get to work, plebbit

>Around asians
>implying thats an upgrade
Well I guess anything is an upgrade where there arent negroes

>Around Asians

so you are literally on the fucking border between mediocre and horrible?

That and we have been flooded with people who will work a dollar a hour (Illegals). You just can't compete with that.

Also the value of human labor has not been increasing fast enough with the abundance of human labor. That and businesses are artificially lowering the value by using machine labor, which can be impossible to compete with.

White people are basically black people when compared to Asians.

Just look at crime rates.

Stay cucked.

Drive for UPS or FedEx

>south bay
>actually it's compton but I don't want to say that

Good way to be out of a job in ten years.

Which is why I switched to Law enforcement. Anything in gov is slow to change with tech. Also, the average employer will work their best to give you shit benefits, but not government.

>be 19
>wasted 3 years after school in shit jobs
>start doing electrical apprentice
>skip 10 years
>partner/director in own firm
>have a few guys working for us
>few plumbers as well
>sub out others
>started doing property maintenance
>now I own 5 houses out right
>4 more on (((mortgages)))
>pay myself £11500 a year
>every quarter I pay myself profits
>dat lower tax
>made £85,000 last year
>did £10,000 in cash

Here's how to succeed lads
>hard work and determination through constant failure.

South Bay isn't Compton dipshit. Look at a map sometime.

And no I don't live in Hawthorne.

lol you don't live in south bay for less than $1,000/month. I know SoCal like the back of my hand

I just looked at rent prices in the area and I'm curious what kind of shanty you're bragging about living in. Anything for less than $2k/mo isn't even fit for niggers.

>have a few guys working for us
>few plumbers as well
>sub out others
Please dont tell me these are polish and paki youre talking about. This is Sup Forums.

Left my addict parents and lived on my own at 14, slept on friend's couches to put myself through high school. Then I went to live in a shelter and got a job testing video games.

I worked my ass off for the next five years. I slept under desks, put my all into every project I worked on, and always strove to teach myself more. I worked my way up out of QA into Engineering and Project Management, eventually made 135k a year plus traveled the world on the company dime.

Never been to college, probably will never go. I would get looks of pity when asked where I went to college and I said I didn't. Some of these people made a third of what I did but still felt superior. But that said? I wish I didn't had to spend a decade getting financially stable. I wish I don't have the health problems I do now from a 24/7 lifestyle of stressful hard work. But, you can do it.

I've since quit the industry and live quietly on my own land debt-free.

>How exactly are you supposed to make acceptable money with no college degree?

keep pimp hand strong

I pay $995 so you're wrong.

Nah mate all English lads.

I'm a personal trainer and make a good amount. Requires no degree.

>Left my addict parents and lived on my own at 14, slept on friend's couches to put myself through high school
Ok, you know the routine, tits or gtfo. I know you arent new to showing your tits either. Lets have it.

you split that 3 ways on a 2 bedroom apartment then.

Sup Forums is just NEET virgins from /r/the_donald. They are contrarian as fuck. Most have never left their mom's house in years.

>Good way to be out of a job in ten years.

you get as much bonus as you can take home now though

UPS FEDEX ground is make your own bonus land

Maybe if you're a prissy faggot.

Not all of us feel obligated to payi $2,500 a month to you landlord so we can show off our shitty granite countertops and ocean view to our friends.

Stay cucked.

>all english lads
Ok...I let you pass with that for now, but I've got my eye on you.

One bedroom. 500 sq ft.

The key is to be intelligent enough to complete college with no debt. I went through a state uni only paying 4 grand and no debt. I had liberal professors including the DNC chair under Clinton and remained red pilled. Even he admitted during the election that Hillary (who he knew) couldn't make it because their family was corrupt and she hates people.

Orlando PD is in desperate need of officers. 70k starting. Lots of opportunities to shoot some nogs too.

youtu.be/r8lorZIq3nE

Boom you live in Crenshaw.

white people actually have the right criminality levels to rebel and prevent tyranny without the society becoming a shithole

>implying I'm a west coast dick sucking queer
Kek, get fucked gay boy. I live in the Midwest and pay $1049 for a two story house with a garage. Fucking big city eunuch.
>inb4 you fagsplain why I don't need a house
Married with a kid, pussy. I'm not a low-T virgin, like you.

You see there, folks? Sign up and improve your communities.

Hahahahahahahaha fucking faggot. I paid $440 for an apartment that size in college.

>You Don't Need a Criminal Justice Degree to be a Police Officer

Woo Lad

Crenshaw is a road

In the 70's?

No, 2008-2010.

Sales. Most valuable skill one can cultivate.

Take the STEM meme and shove it up your ass. There are a few majors outside of STEM that are useful. Most Business degrees, Economics, Accounting, etc. Teaching isn't lucrative but it's a guaranteed job and it can be more lucrative if you specialize and teach college courses. There is also law

There are plenty of dogshit worthless STEM programs - Including a bunch of the traditional sciences - Geology, Meteorology, I mean I could fucking go on.
In comparison there is only 2 near worthless programs in the business school (marketing and Business communications) but IRL even the latter is useful for being a worthless HR schmuck.
Let's get fucking real here, instead of calling it STEM you should just call it TEM or TE because the S is damn near worthless and Mathematics is something you either specialize in (Statistics) or end up teaching.