AMA! I'm a jewish (say your worst) divorce lawyer who specializes in estate and property

The nature of the job is that most of my clients are the wives and not the husbands. Have seen some messy break ups, shouting wars in court and have screwed a few lads out of their parental privileges and 50% of their salary unfortunately.

AMA

>divorce lawyer
I hate you for that. Not the jew part, though I'm sure that helps you quite a but. Get fucking hit by a bus, scumbag.

i unironically hate your fucking guts. this isn't bantz. i would seriously beat you to death if i knew who you were. GTFO and never come back

Fuck of Kikelstein.

How do you live with yourself?

Because jews only care about money. No morals, value, and ethics.

Just finished my 1L year; what are some positions that predominantly work with property principles and concepts? I'm a big fan of the public policy guiding that area of the law and have developed some interest in possibly practicing in the area.

how does it feel knowing that your grandma is in my living room?

you'd all take the job for $200k/year

What case has made you feel the most shitty about yourself?

Why do you do this when there's so many other ways to make money?

I've got his grandpa sitting in my shower.
I wouldn't. I plan on dying as soon as possible and money means almost nothing to me.

>ama

I guess someone has to do it.

Contact information?

I'm get a divorce and looking for a good lawyer

How do you live with yourself knowing that you have destroyed so many lives?

At what point do you say, "okay, I've earned enough sheckles", and start working towards reforming divorce law?

I'd really consider suicide at the moment because kikel is going to be a household word for your kind. You know what a kike/l is? It's a huge fucking 0 that was used to rep your whole kind on the immigration ships to this holy land.

the eternal jew $

Lawfag here. How much do you drink a week?

I can't imagine doing family or crim work, getting way too deep into other people's fucked up problems.

Have you ever felt bad for a kid about winning custody for a shitbag client?

Yes goyim, post your hatred so I can add another 6 gazillion

> AMA GUISE

> Le Reddit-tier bait

> Legit replies

OP and all faggots who responded without saging, get fucked

Alright I hopped on my phone so my IP might have changed. Also you guys better cut it out with the shit talk and the jew jokes or I'm not going to participate in this thread at all.

Have you seen enough to draw any conclusions about what caused these marriages to fail?
Thinking of what advice you might be able to give the lads here.
Not looking for a view that jibes with attitudes here, but "real talk" based on your experience.

Where most of these marriages doomed from the start, did the people just take the easy way out, not enough commitment, what?

inb4 marriage is a scam. I'm assuming you are for real.

Honestly Jewish lawyers are the best, I'd try and find one of them.

Serious question, about how many times are you able to win cases when you are on the father's side

How do you live with yourself?

Do chads get divorced?
Why do so many women get divorces?

Is business good for you? Do the guys ever recover after you finish assraping them or are they poor for the rest of their life?

no. no i wouldn't. you fucking scum think money is worth shit. growing up my parents grossed 90k a year, not rich but good enough. me and my wife made 215k together(shes a doctor so that bit was nice) and she decided to go into part time research, and i do charity work now, and we are down to 50k a year. Happier than ive ever been. scum like you detract from society. happiness is not tied to money, but you wouldn't get that, would you jew?

Thin-skinned little faggot

>I hate you for that.
What that I make more money in one year than you do in 20?

1-post

sage

>hate wife
>married 3 years
>1 kid
>about to finish residency
>looking at 500-800k/yr after
>how do i take all my money, and my kid.
>can move to state with best laws to accomplish this goal.

Read the replies on the thread, you absolute moron.

Are most divorce lawyers Jewish?
Are you married?

>i would seriously beat you to death if i knew who you were.

I don't think people like you can get past the gates of my country club. Also, probably not a good idea to threaten lawyers. We'll take your whole life and livelihood from you, small-timer. I don't care if you're already making minimum wage. I'll take 50% of that for the rest of your life and watch you struggle to survive while I install new heaters for my pool.

This guy is in more danger than the modern soldier, he doesn't even know it though.

One crazy ex-husband with nothing to lose and he's toast.

>How do you live with yourself?
In a country club home on the 9th hole of the golf course.

We struck a nerve, eh?

That's a rather Jewish reply

>filename
0/10

... you have a lamp in your shower? That's not safe, user.

>No morals, value, and ethics.
Morals, values and ethics aren't the strong points of the men I'm normally making a case against. Try not cheating on your wife and then slapping her in front of the kids and maybe I won't take your livelihood away from you.

>say your worst
>stop making jew jokes you meanies

What would you suggest guys do to protect themselves/win cases in situations like this?

Has working with women given you some insight on the mind of a woman when situations like this occur?

Plz answer my questions mr lawyer

Are you married?
Do chads get divorced?
Are most divorce lawyers Jewish?
Why do som many women get divorced?

serious question;

assuming you have a normal idea of morality, have you ever fought for something (whether financial or otherwise) that made you feel bad after? have you experienced and participated in what you would call injustices and how does that affect you, if at all

What's the point of marriage if i can't slap my bitch around a little?

Well Dude, i wont take the Jew part against you. But fucking over People with your Job ?
We got a Special place in hell for you

oh god... your that kinda lawyer. why aren't you driving your wifes kids around right now?

>What case has made you feel the most shitty about yourself?
The one where I only made $200 an hour.

>a job is literally just about making as much money as you can regardless of what you have to do

We get it, your Jewish.

Why won't you answer my questions?

Reeks of LARP.

Never played golf

>I'm a dangerous man, hehe

Weak

You're trying a little too hard.

Oh I would, I was just curious if the work you do every really makes you question your decisions in staying in that specific line of law work

>Why do you do this when there's so many other ways to make money?

Because I'm smart, good with logic and like property/estate law and don't really care if some small-timer loses 100K because he slapped his wife in front of the kids.

Because he is larping

Telling People to AMA

Only giving asshole replies
weak bait
Saged

Can I impregnate hundreds of women while make them sign a contract that I don't have any responsibilities towards her and the child

or is a contract meaningless and will be overturned by the court making me pay child support for hundreds of children ?
THANK YOU brother

why are you using an americna proxy when u are australian or british ???

also sage

That's a shame. I was just thinking about if chads get divorced or not

>How do you live with yourself knowing that you have destroyed so many lives?

Generally not thinking about that when I park my BMW outside of a fancy steakhouse and order three appetizers before the meal.

Too good to be true. Fuck off troll

This. He started off okay, but now it's just obvious and bland. Bored now, ducking out of thread.

kek, nice larping bro

>At what point do you say, "okay, I've earned enough sheckles", and start working towards reforming divorce law?

What about divorce law do you believe needs reformed, specifically?

How loudly will you kvetch when you get strung up from a lamppost in a decade or so?

Do you agree with Jewish Law and would you support its implementation by a future Israel?

>pic related

Tick tock, your days are numbered.

>i hate you for that, not the money
>WHAT? YOU HATE ME FOR MY MONEY!

The kike in one convenient post.

What if i impregnate a jewish Girl and then shove her in the oven
basically killing a jew and a White arian
does one sin cancel the other out ?
do i still get to heaven ?

You're a liar! You're no lawyer! You won't even answer a single question!

>I'd really consider suicide at the moment because kikel is going to be a household word for your kind. You know what a kike/l is? It's a huge fucking 0 that was used to rep your whole kind on the immigration ships to this holy land.

You sound like a "We Wuz Kangs" kinda guy by using shit that happened two hundred years ago to justify the current spread in status between you and I. Very sad.

>Try not cheating on your wife and then slapping her in front of the kids

It's always really that simple is it?

No one listen to this guy. He's a big lAir who won't answer my questions

do you make more money the worse the victim gets it or is it of no matter?
Do you do ethnic profiling?

Key word there is "normally". You've taken men to the cleaners who didn't deserve it on behalf of vindictive harlots you knew were lying, haven't (((you)))?