Germany is doing so well, we cannot fill 1.06 million positions

This is, by the way, the reason Germany is running such a massive budget surplus and trade surplus. If we were to spend more of our money internally, we would need even more people to work for those projects... meaning more immigration and more problems.

So what we are doing is just creating more jobs that cannot be filled by anyone... funny ain't it?

A million jobs huh? Sounds nice. What's your unemployment rate at?

>What's your unemployment rate at?
3.8%... but it would be 2.5% or so if you just look at West Germany.

You krauts got a job for an American IT/Networkfag? Id go for the experience. Ich spreche ein Bisschen Deutsch auch.

I don't care about the official numbers. What does Breitbart/Fox News have to say about the unemployment numbers?

yeah but you guys are cucked. terrorist attacks, rioting, rape, etc. is a daily part of german life. germany is a fucking warzone and you're bragging about the unemployment rate. half your country are diversity officers. stay cucked achmed

Why not pick out a couple million American Negroes? At least they won't cut your Kraut head off.

>Germany had more than 1.06 million open positions on its job market, which was 4,000 more than the previous record in the last quarter of 2016.

A.k.a. Marginal real growth.

>Across the country, 64 percent of open jobs required potential candidates to have completed vocational training, while 16 percent wanted university-educated applicants. The remaining 20 percent did not expect job seekers to have any special training or education.

A.k.a. Mostly shit jobs that people probably aren't even bothering to get qualified for.

>“Right now small and mid-sized businesses are searching above all for specialized personnel with job training,” said IAB job market researcher Alexander Kubis in a statement.

A.k.a. "Obscure qualification and 2 years experience required, recent graduates need not apply".

As always these reports are political propaganda designed to promote cheap immigrant labour and dissuade people from realizing how badly globalism is fucking the average westerner, especially millennial.

Or south africans/south-east asians/russians for that matter all of who could assimilate easier. But there's an expectation for a perpetually increasing flow of muslims so any aditional immigration from elsewhere would just make the load heavier.

south americans*

Only 1/3 of workers are actually doing productive work in germany. they finance everything.

So If I assume germany has about 40 million working age individuals then you're telling me that rather than using the 1.5 million people you have actively looking for work, it's better to recruit migrants that lack basic job skills, live off taxpayer money, and commit disproportinately high crime? You gotta troll better than that.

>you guys are cucked. terrorist attacks, rioting, rape, etc. is a daily part of german life. germany is a fucking warzone

Ok, here is how life in Germany looks like: you go outside, you look around, everyone is pretty quiet and their facial expressions are calm, no smiles. I am not even kidding, if you walk through a US or British city, the noise is 5 times higher, everywhere someone is cursing or rioting or doing stuff or throwing trash on the street... not in Germany, everything is calm and clean. It is like Germany is a massive tranquilizer zone.

this is quiet to you achmed? lol

You mean the rest of the world is alive. Living not just working.

>1 million jobs I oculd pick
>rather be unemployed and play vidya and smoke weed everyday

wagecucks BTFO

>You mean the rest of the world is alive. Living not just working.
Yes ,that is pretty much what I am saying. People in Germany whisper rather than talk. Everything is silent. If you are on a German train with 100 people in a train car, no one will talk, maybe someone will whisper. I remember, a few years ago I would talk on my phone and some old cunt would come over to me and tell me to stop talking on my phone as it should be dead quiet in a train.

>believing goverment lies

you realize they cram in all sorts of factual unemployed people in there right?
unemployment is easy 10.0%+

>Having too many jobs to choose from is a bad thing...
>Being incentivized by companies to get training and get well payed because of a labor shortage is a bad thing
Holy shit Germany is utterly hopeless

What the fuck is this nonsense

>bring in minions of people who require services and don't work
>suddenly lots of jobs
Really tickles my taint....