That feeling when you reach the age of 21 and realize your country is fucking cucked...

That feeling when you reach the age of 21 and realize your country is fucking cucked. It feels like I've woke up in a nightmare. How do I cope with being redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>live in canada
>need to stay inside all fall and winter because of rain and cold weather
>leave cave for spring and summer
>no more white people
>government is able to inject 500k immigrants a year and canadians dont notice
>white genocide complete

Sport to unwind, art to remember there's beauty in this world

Take part in the reconquista. It's coming.

redpill yourself to the point where you see through everything, there's no way back now

EMPIRE THE KEK AWAY

Let it fuel the fire within. It is hard to accept but you will be conquered through ignorance. Your job is to wake up the people around you if you want to save your country

How do I do that? All these rape gangs in the cities in the UK make me feel like I want to puke up.

What the fuck. "Cuck" is automatically turned into kek.

It's all by design. The powers that be want you to be outraged so you vote more extremists into power. You're getting played.

The only thing people in power want is more power. You can call me a shill, or a cuck or whatever. It's the truth.

Hello /r/The_Donald
Enjoying your stay?

How? Free speech basically doesn't exist in this country anymore. They arrest you for hate crime the moment you talk about things in a non politically correct manner.

buy an exit ticket like the rest of the bongs, come here, drink cheap beer and get laid simply by being a bong with beer money in serbia then go back home, you'll be ok for about a month after that with no suicidal thoughts, and remember DO NOT CLIMB THE FORTRESS, at least one bong every year dies that way and now the police close the entire road along the walls because of bongs killing themselves

Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch as world burns down around you. Just remember what is important in life.

Realize that you are not alone. You have brothers in us, and that we can still save our people.

Fight back and awake others. It's a numbers game.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why are you posting a dead frog? Didn't you hear that pepe the frog died?

Deus vult

Move off your island, stop watching divegrass and drinking so much and see a 1st world dentist.

im 33 and in my experience the best thing you can do is just try to take advantage of the system and the people as much as you can. If you dwell on the negatives you're just going to be depressed and miserable for most of your life. Yea there are problems, but there are also opportunities and ways to profit.

Try to become independent, a freelancer or entrepreneur. Try not to just become another worker bee surrounded by all the bullshit going on while feeling powerless to do anything about it.

they want to raise it to 1M+/year, they really want to hyperinflate the population and get people to start creeping north into the interior as much as possible. Our government wants our 35M to become 150M+ as soon as possible

by being a pathetic neet leeching of said country while posting frogs on the internet

We lost our country a long time ago, brother. Now it's just the worms feasting on her corpse.

Hurry, you must free Breivik before it is too late!
We're counting on you!

there's rapes and killings everywhere around you and you're not even noticing it right now, but that's not what i'm talking about, realize who we are and where we are, you will gain a sense of control because it improves your decision making, work on your awareness.

i don't wanna keep preaching jbp like i've been the last hour, but your only weapon is truth.

>How do I cope with being redpilled?

You're most likely not, though- the majority of your beliefs are the result of manipulations by the same kikes who are responsible for everything you're so upset about. So you have nothing to be sad about.

seeyou can yell nigger in the street if you like, there's like 3 black people here.

Thanks it's good to know that.

What is it like in Serbia? You guys are supposed to be really tough aren't you? Is it a good place to visit?

You're too afraid to go outside in the rain?

Based.

Find other redpilled lads and get pissed, guv'nah

After that FIGHT IT

I want to become successful and buy some land somewhere rural to live out the rest of my days. Not sure if that will be possible in the UK in the future.

Haha you eastern euros are cool people. I admire your toughness.

it's like living in a first world country but an unproportionate part is ghettos tripping they're the suburbs, and the rest of the country is just small villages, almost everyone's friendly except grandmothers, also our football matches are like yours 10 years ago with smaller stadiums, that's about it.

Grandmothers not friendly how come?

So basically like west euros without the liberals and migrants. Sounds comfy.

there's migrants in belgrade, they're just passing by tho, they go to the EU and it's their problem then

Art is sham.
t. Plato

Wow always thought you guys were in the EU. You're pretty based.