Redpill me on PragerU. It seems to be a pretty based yt channel. Or is there anything wrong with it?

Redpill me on PragerU. It seems to be a pretty based yt channel. Or is there anything wrong with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=dcINPY21pVA
youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
youtu.be/mG8w9PcA-ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PragerU

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

Brave man.

They are neocons that support Israel

This shit needs to be translated to Swedish and french and sent there, delusional idiots kek

About as objective and reality-based as Orielly

Doesn't mean they are wrong.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>Or is there anything wrong with it?
2 Things mostly
1 Is they support dem chosen ones
2 Is they are tradcucks and feminists (wilcucks get married video and the one with the Muslim feminist and the second wave American feminist).

Sorry, I just wanted an opinion of people I might share my views with to highlight me a source of information

Israel is literally the most evil state In the world. It's responsible for so much of our problems. It intentionally destabilizes other country and steals money form the the American tax payer.

I can't wait to tell the world about the evil Zionists and the shitty little country

Fake university, fake thinktank.

Just because they pander to you, doesnt magically give them credibility or authority.

They are Jews peddling civic nationalism and Israel worship.

they're right wing

They have good videos on some issues but it is mostly neocon propaganda and shilling for Israel. They pander mostly to good christian goys.

prager's a condescending asshole that strawmans everything into why liberals are undebatably wrong.

I had essays in high school which had better argumentations than their videos

Those essays will surly help you in the upcoming enrichment.

>Seems pretty based

Listen OP, are you the type of retard who only wants to listen to things that make him feel good, despite knowing it's completely biased/false? You know, like libtards do with Buzzfeed? Then PragerU is your thing.

Otherwise, if you have a functioning brain and can think for yourself, get the fuck away from it. I watched one video to make me realize how much bullshit their channel is, the nuclear Iran one. Made me want to gauge my eyes out.

dennis prager is a self-righteous blowhard radio show host who talks painfully slowly while breathing through his mouth and repeating simple sentences 3 or 4 times. listening to him is like pulling teeth.

It's cuckservative bullshit masquerading as a university and backed up by nothing.

also his mic is so hot it sounds like he's fondling 3 lozenges and a lavalier microphone in his mouth at the same time.

>Kike version of moderate, bow down to them and see them as God's chosen people

It is weird that I ask someone to do this unironically but please for the love of god, gas yourself.

Oh wait your a kike. you have no love for God.

timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/

Well it kind of does lol

They're neocons and Israel shills.

Some of their videos are useful, but don't blindly accept what they say.

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=dcINPY21pVA

Coolidge isn't talked about much, and this has some useful information. However, it omits details (the economy before Coolidge), and slips in an attack on his protectionism because it doesn't fit their narrative.

It's pretty cringe. Whenever they have an issue someone might find offensive, they trot out their token minority who represents said issue.

despite what autists on Sup Forums will say, PragerU is the face of intellectual conservatism in the U.S.

It includes videos featuring all types of conservatives in the U.S.

Tea party, paleo cons, neocons, traditional republican, libertarian, alt-right, etc.

You sound like you're trolling.

Are you trolling?

>Just because they pander to you, doesnt magically give them credibility or authority.

Give me a million men like this user and I will save the world.

>PragerU is the face of intellectual conservatism
>intellectual

Kek, good one. So brainwashing kids into dying for israel because of "muh muzlims and libruls" is considered intellectualism now? Good goy...

Do you have to be gay to apply?

they are your typical conservashits. right on some issues but also believe in the (((civic nationalism))). they would probably prioritize gay marrige & abortion over immigration.

PragerU is great and well sourced. The criticism of it here is pretty lacking and without substance.
The best criticism being that they aren't objective. Which is a half truth as their goal is to push conservatism, so of course it leans that way, but they make up for it with excellent sourcing.

>They're neocons and Israel shills.
>Some of their videos are useful, but don't blindly accept what they say.
This.

Ignore them

>PragerU is the face of intellectual conservatism in the U.S.

their videos are for simpletons. its just a republican propaganda machine. not saying that there is anything bad with that I just hope that its not the real face of intelectual conservativsm in the US.

No. They're kike lovers who moan and groan over the holocaust and go out of their way to talk about how horrible it was and justifiably the worst genocide ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs&t=10s
Just watch this shit.

Since PragerU doesn't match your intellectual prowess, where do you go for intellectual conservatism?

prager on the radio:

> that's the problem with leftists: their moral relativism.

two weeks later:

> a religious person who commits a crime is worse than an atheist who commits a crime.

made me want to commit a crime on his face right there.

It is the face of Conservatism Inc. maybe. It barely has any intellectual ground.

>Hurr they support Israel
This argument to discredit them as a whole is on thesame level as "Hiter was for social wellfare" or "Nazis also ate bread". Videos that don't cover your big scary jews still are good.
Just take this as an example and if you really want redpills it would only be a matter of the viewer to go one step further and ask who is doing it and why. Not that hard
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

>mfw my father retired, moved to Arkansas, and now is hold up in some wilderness posting this shit all day.

>delusional idiots kek
Thank (((Bonnier))) etc. for that. There's a reason why everyone hates the jews.

They shill for Israel too much.

>Israel can do no wrong - world's most moral army
>for gibs from burgers pls

There are many sources online to learn more about conservatism, but shit like PragerU is pure garbage.

But it's especially good for the average and mindless Joe who can't think for himself. PragerU doesn't inform you of the unbiased facts and presents arguments, it instead shows you half-truths and tells you what to believe instead. Be careful with propaganda like that.

Swedish millenials know english well, they're just too delusional.

>There's a reason why everyone hates the jews.

There is. Easy target, probably the first group you learned to hate against because it's the easiest group, and usually the strongest group, and we all hate winners, it's human nature.
But we really don't care, We don't seek your approval anymore. Nor do we feel the need to justify our actions any longer.
The status-quo is set.
But Explaining this thing to people who have women controlling their country is futile.

I always like this one.

Tell me how I got Kiked watching this one?

youtu.be/mG8w9PcA-ig

>Winners begged the UK parliament to create a jewish nation
>Winners receives hundreds of millions in aid to subside their military and Rnd
>Winners have a below 100 average IQ

Lmao

dude(s) most people don't know shit about politics. Most people just live their life and carry on grinding without giving a second thought about why they vote a certain way. They inherit their political beliefs from their parents.

An organization like PragerU is for those people. They're quick simple videos which varying perspectives.

You're posting on a politics board, so I assume you know more than the average person about these topics so you would read someone like Thomas Sowell or Pat Buchanan

It does, actually. When American tax dollars stop funding your little matzo party, you'll know how the six-day-war should have went.

i think they have good points,
however i do think they are overjewing some things, they are american jews after all..
but interesting to watch nonetheless.

>being THIS much of a shabbos goy

>oy vey! (((Prager))) is good, goyim!

>>Winners begged the UK parliament to create a Jewish nation
Yet they have created it. The means justify the ends.
>>Winners receives hundreds of millions in aid to subside their military and Rnd
They have. It's not like the funding side doesn't get anything out of it.
people tend to fund the winning side you know.
>>Winners have a below 100 average IQ
Enlighten us all on what is the average IQ in other places please. you played yourself.

>begged the UK

I also doubt Baron Rothschild had to beg for anything.

>what is news
>what is world events
>what is related topics
>what is extra content
Fuck off newfag.

if god isnt real hitler did nothing wrong

>ultra-chucked, Israel supporting, neo-con propaganda is based
Woo, lord

Just because you call something fake, doesn't magically take away their credibility and authority. Every time I see a stupid unsupported assertion like this, I imagine this fucking autist I talked to one time, whom, when I told him that what he was saying wasn't an argument and was essentially meaningless, autistically proceeded to repeat the exact same statement more sternly over and over again, as if repeating it sternly gave it meaning. Yeah people like you should be shot.