2.5 million in aid to Somalia

Casey Neistat and Jerome Jarre with the help of the Internet was able to raise 2.5 million in aid for Somalians suffering from famine. The resources from this campaign was able to feed thousands of families, now if we kept on giving to Somalia in time wouldn't it raise the entire country out of poverty?

But... isn't Somalia an ancap paradise?

>2.5 million in aid for Somalians
Thats like double their GDP kek

>Ben (((Stiller)))

> was able to feed thousands of families

you misspelled: was confiscated by the local warlord to feed his troops with the leftovers given to his harem

If they really wanted to help people in Somalia, the 2.5 million would go towards serializations and abortions instead of food aid.

less than 1/10th will make it to the government, and a 1/1-th of that will make it to the people.

I should run a charity for starving jewish nigger trannies. I'd get rich so fast.

No, you just create more Somalis that can't feed themselves.

Now we just need to raise millions of dollars very single day for the rest of time to assure a future of Somalia!

>send 6 gorillion iphones to Somalia
>stupid negroes consume lithium battery and die
Problem solved

>now if we kept on giving to Somalia in time wouldn't it raise the entire country out of poverty?
More like it would raise more Somalis that they can't feed themselves thus leading to more money being needed thus leading to more Somalis to feed and...

Darn foreign aid sounds really stupid doesn't it?

yah tottes bro xD Dose stupid ancaps!!!! guverment is the best, their penis taste the best too xD

>raise millions for food
>it all gets spent of new pirate equipment
wew

>keep giving consumable items to a country in poverty without increasing their productive output
>the population realises there is a steady flow of resources and increases birth rate
>within twenty years their resource demand is doubled
>oh no somalia is in poverty we must give twice as much
rinse, repeat

>2.5 million free monies for Somalian warlords

Fixed it for you. There's a reason the entire world has been giving money to Somalia for decades and NOTHING has changed.

you forgot kick backs for the people who made the charity silly goy

>Casey Neistat
I was looking at drone copters and that guy was one of the YouTube hits. I remembered him because he looked weird. Why am I seeing this name here?

No. Allow me to drop a redpill on you.

Nice, the pirates are going to be $2.5m richer. They can buy better boats and guns with that money. Thanks Liberals.

>feeding so many people that will then require 5 million the next time or they will all die

I love saving lives.

somebody shoop the merchant guy next to stiller

These idiots have never learned wisdom like "teach a man to fish".

What does this ugly fuck even do besides make blogs / how does he make money?

He's an incredibly popular youtuber, he's even on commercials. He's basically a walking millennial advertisement

why has nobody just raised an army and slaughtered the warlord?

They do. They, themselves, then become the warlord(s).

Fucking parasites.

No because it'll just reinforce the gibsmedat mentality. Why fend for yourself when whitey seems so hell bent in feeding you instead?

Yeah man, if you just keep providing for someone they'll eventually just get sick of it and stop relying on handouts. Makes perfect sense.

the truth is this money is for setting up ben stiller as a somali warlord. screenshot this

I hope a really good accountant goes through their charity.
It would be terrible if any went to administration or was miss spent particularly with the 3rd worlds way of operating.

>No lips
>No lip to nose separation

This

No. They have already received over $55billion in aid. Mostly from the US. It has not improved the country but only made them reliant on others.

>$2.5 million goydollars to give to niggers to pay jewish human smugglers to bring them into Europe

lovely

how much did (((casey))) keep

>Dude lets give them food instead of teaching them how to make their own fucking food

Ebic simbly ebic

I'm sorry but i never got an explanation, Why does Casey look like the Goblin from the early Spiderman Movies?

so besides these clowns padding their wallets - all that money for food is just going to be appropriated by some terrorist warlord. Good going you naive little shits. Leave Aid to the government.

shit you right. I am promoting you to #1 detective

>starving jewish nigger trannies
I'm in.

i've never seen so many rocket scientists and doctors on one boat.

No. The government ought not be involved in foreign aid. This is an expenditure of Americans finances without their consent. Altruism should be a choice. Americans are already the most charitable in the world. Our 1% richest people already contribute 1/3rd of all donations worldwide. They also do this while paying over 80% of the countries taxes. Americans also donate 60% of their combined income to charities worldwide.

No you push out local farmers who can't compete with free pallets of food. You create a welfare state where people sit with no work and with nothing to do they breed like rabbits.

2.5 million would be better spent on bolstering businesses and the local agricultural industries.

goddamn, that guy's face makes me giggle every time i see it. wtf is going on there?

>Literally a picture full of deformed, inbred Jews

How much do you think will make it to Somalia? $2??

lmao that money will go to very few, if the pirates get it it'll be good news

fucking shit people are stupid

just when i thought i've seen ben stiller at his most miserable he goes and gets stuck at fourth billing behind casey fucking neistat

>sending 2.5 million in aid to Somali Warlords

why give?

I don't know who the faggot to the left is, but I have an urge to beat him to death

Idiots that don't realize how much money actually goes to Somalia, it's just one of the most corrupt nations around. Like Haiti.

he's a kike, literally

That money will go in their pockets! like they will go to somalia in person to feed them.