Can the catholic church UNJUST itself Sup Forums?

Can the catholic church UNJUST itself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=CHmX8IZbpxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-km6UzTwxw
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to believe but I don't

there is nothing wrong with islam.

Holy shit i'm a cathocuck now.

>It's another "Austrian guy starts a world war" episode
fug

As a Catholic PLEASE GOD THIS MAN MUST BE POPE!
May the Truck of Peace enrich you.

anti islam is not enough

you have to pro nationalism now or GTFO.

I hope to God that either he or the African fellow gets made next pope

IMPEACH POPE FRANCIS

NO MORE LICKING MUSLIM FEET.

>According to the Archdiocese of Vienna, the Cardinal said: "Will there be an Islamic conquest of Europe? Many Muslims want that and say: Europe is at its end."

>He asked God to have mercy on Europe and to show mercy to its people, which he said "are in danger of forfeiting our Christian heritage."

>Cardinal Schoenborn, who is also the Archbishop of Vienna, explained that people could already feel this loss, "not only economically, but above all, in human and religious matters."

>muh catholic
islam is the new redpill

HOLY WAR WHEN?

Based

Dumbass should have kept his mouth shut until he was in position

The pope Europe needs.

I hope to God we get a pope like that... And this is coming from a guy that thinks Cucktholics are all faggots.

you are a disgrace kys

it seems unlikely because the people on Sup Forums who LARP crusades are atheist autists. Pope Francis is a PR stunt who appeals to impoverished third world shitholes, the kind likely to believe in Catholicism. There's no room for a militant pope when no one who agrees with him on his militancy agrees with him on his Catholicism. If Catholicism is to survive, smarter Catholics realised, it's with stupid, uneducated savages, not intellectual rightwingers who view the religion with a detached contempt for a corrupt institution with a history of child abuse.

>muslims wants to eradicate christianity
>an incredible claim

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with...
Except intolerence against non believers
And murder
And sexism
And rape
And pedophilia
And slavery
And incest
And...

Your PATHETIC country will be brought to its knees by Islam at the hands of (((Macron))) well done breadstick... Can't wait for the countless terror attacks.

I'll rejoin the Church if this happens. If there is a God, he will act on these principles and purge Europe.

Imagine the amount of Deus Vult memes that can arise from this individual

>loving niggers
That's the exact reason that Catholicism is dying, they forgot their roots.

Shut it ahmed

please god yes

this looks like a setup, put a cuck pope in to agitate then give us the medicine for the sickness they gave us. The jews/free masons are just getting us to destroy eachother

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME

I will either convert to Islam and finish off the west while collecting my Aryan WiveS or join the next Crusade to kill off all muslims and cucks while taking my Aryan wife. It all hangs in the next Papal election. This guy better win or else I'm not only leaving the Church for good, but TAKING BACK all that my family has sacrificed for Her for generations.

it is for the current vatican

I have no problem with Europeism, the EU and blobing as a single country-continent if we get to preserve culture intact.

You're not wrong, the Jews want all out war between Christianity and Islam

You can't blame the enlightenment on Catholicism. How do you convert people who view the world with a fundamental materialist perspective in a culture which highly, highly, highly encourages that view? You cannot. The only people who can be convinced are retarded savages like niggers and spics.

This guy needs to be the focus of all memes for now. Please god help us with a new pope. This isn't even an opinion they will tell you they want to do this if you pay attention.

and this is bad because?

Ofcourse there is. It's just as bad as any religion.

But also doesn't deserve.

That article is kind of deceptive tbqh. Isn't every Cardinal a potential pope?

>Frog
We're clearly already too late

>PLEASE GOD THIS MAN MUST BE POPE!

We already have a pope. Leave my church if you don't like him.

You dont say.

When is the current pope going to retire or die?

>catholicism
how can you unJUST something that is the third worst religion to begin with

>it's with stupid, uneducated savages,

That's exactly the kind of people who are totally cool with killing all the Muslims. The current Pope seems to be trying to appeal to left wing white American Catholics. Who just happen to be self hating scum.

I'm well aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHmX8IZbpxs

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-km6UzTwxw

He is 80
Which means he can die tomorrow or last 20 more years

*tips virginity*

Fuck you , you heretic. May the magical man in the sky smite yo' assssss for disrespecting his choice of pope.

great white hope

there are still nearly 100 million Catholics in Europe. the Church could turn it around with the right messages/actions. they COULD. they won't, but they could.

Would it be heretical to meme him to death

>The pope Europe needs

Why, the pope now is dope.

Muslims don't want to eradicate just Christianity.
They want to take over the planet.

Also... 50% of Muslims are inbred. Look it up. It explains a lot.

(You)

Let's be realistic here. The current pope was a political choice, most likely. The catholic church is entirely disconnected from reality, besides, lots of fucking pedos. I have no doubt that various governments are blackmailing them. The current pope's task is to provide "moral" support to flooding Europe with rampaging shitskins. This heretic fuck twists Jesus' words into a dogma of self-destruction.

Now, if this is the case, then his successor will also be a political choice. In other words, the guy mentioned in the article have probably just nulled his chance to become the new pope.

Would convert to catholicism/10

Is he Peter the Roman?

Prophecy has him tipped as the last Pope.

WTH i love islam now

So in other words, do what most religions do.
Take advantage of the weak.

Yeah, whatever you say Patriarch...

Fuck this shit.
I hate you now

Your pope's a fucking traitor, he should be calling for a holy war, yet he just kisses Mudslime's feet!

If you don't hold to the truth of God, then your Church has no reason to exist, and there is no reason for your religion to exist.

>Next pope
It's time to.. you know.. the current pope to go away.

We need that redpilled cardinal as pope instead of that feet fetishist

>Yeah, there's nothing wrong with...
>Except intolerence against non believers
>And murder
>And sexism
>And rape
>And pedophilia
>And slavery
>And incest
>And...

I'm going to have to stick up for Christianity here. I think your assessment is exaggerated. Not all Christians behave this way. Just a small percentage.

Great, now he definitely won't be pope after saying that.

That's what I thought. I mean, it's in their scripture over and over again, are people really missing this?

Kek

I was wondering the same. I know Catholics believe the Pope is not infallible, but are they allow to deliberately oppose or rebel against him?

AWOOOOO

are time is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

A
FUCKING
FROG

Most of those Catholics, I think, are Catholic in name only. If you go to a Catholic Church for a service, you'll see nothing but old women. Vatican II was an attempt "the right message" to appeal to people and it was a fuck up. You think if the Church suddenly started preaching holy fire and war people would go for it? The whole left wing establishment media would tear them to shreds, and if the people won't stand by their Catholicism with conviction now, they wouldn't if it was spun by the media as even more socially unacceptable.

>99
It seems he'll be fine

Alles erdreich ist österreich untertan!

Stuff like that happend already.

If you don't like the pope you just set up an anti-pope and get rid of the actual one. After that the anti-pope is the new real pope.

I hold Faith in God that we will have a new pope that will serve us best.
Besides, going off of what your saying, a good choice might be Cardinal Sarah of Africa, he's just as Trad as this Austrian fellow, but he's black so libshits feel good

>We need that redpilled cardinal as pope instead of that feet fetishist

Love me some pope Francis. He brought me back to the church.
Praise him and all his glory for truly following the word of our Lord and savior.

So, in other words, fuck you you heretic cunt.

The next pope will be a Muslim. Screenshot this.

doesn't hurt to try
33 and he'll die soon

Why is this even controversial? What Muslims even deny this?

>What Muslims even deny this?

The gay SJW ones at Berkeley.

The message of Catholicism, then, should be the word of Christ - if your enemies strike you, turn the other cheek - not, as this potential pope would apparently have it - holy war. So Pope Francis is closer to what you think Catholicism should be since he's as much of a faggot as Christ.

>Your pope's a fucking traitor, he should be calling for a holy war, yet he just kisses Mudslime's feet

That's the word of Christ my brother. Repent before it is too late . Jesus will accept you if you truly believe.

He's right though.

Islam is the religion of the strong. Hitler himself said it.

people aren't really converted. they either believe or they don't. according to the book they are chosen.

Thank you. You are blessed by our Lord or you are just smart enough to have actually read and comprehend the Bible.

>incredibly claimed
>incredibly

>next pope
please be true

What the fuck happened to the 'eldest daughter of the Church'? Fuck my country

Your purposeful misinterpretation of scripture is pitiful, Atheist dog. All Christ is saying here is not to let feuds get out of hand, Jews were a vengeful people. A "strike on the face", an insult, etc can lead to much more. You shouldn't let stupid things like that play on your mind. Sacrificing Christendom for American imperialism and feelings is not Christlike.

>The next pope will be a Muslim. Screenshot this

Screen shotted
Dumbest fucking post on Sup Forums today.

Memeball thread.

>So Pope Francis is closer to what you think Catholicism should be
Literally a Protestant's interpretation of the bible. What is Just War Doctrine?

Except for morons like you cucking to mudslimes and failing to give them the agency in committing evil.

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

>smite thee on thy cheek

How is being slapped on the cheek the same as being murdered?

So you say a religion should be strict obedience to the religion then demonstrate the difficulty of that practice because of the plurality of interpretations possible. It's especially possible because the four gospels present very different Christs. There is no definitive one to stick to so your original point was retarded. Learn the history of the Early Church, you dumb cunt.

>Hitler himself said it
>He doesn't know
user...