Trump fiired Comey because he wants Clinton server re-investigated with a fresh director

It's so fucking obvious to me.

Trump has never forgiven Comey for not charging Clinton BUT he was also willing to let it go for a while there. Now Clinton has attacked Trump unprovoked.

I think Trump gave the Dems 3 months to get thier shit together and work with him, now time is up. They continue to stonewall everything he does and now Clinton comes out to "lead the resistance" last week with muh Russia shit again.

If she had kept her mouth shut, Trump would've let things pass but I think he's now enraged like never before. He needs Comey gone so the email server (and maybe even Benghazi) PLUS the Rice/Obama wiretap shit can be opened up all guns blazing.

Thoughts??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-dismisses-russia-as-regional-power-acting-out-of-weakness/2014/03/25/1e5a678e-b439-11e3-b899-20667de76985_story.html?utm_term=.6d814a05e2ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was because he's a stooge in the pockets of certain interests

everything else is a distraction

trump's a russian cock holster

end of story, period.

I imagine he always knew he was gonna fire him for obviously protecting Madame President. Probably was just waiting for the right political time (sessions/rosenstein review).

Trump fired him because Comey was trying to expand the Russia investigation. Trump will appoint his own guy who will shut down the investigation.

Muh Russia Muthafakkker

>Trump fired him because Comey was trying to expand the Russia investigation.

O rly??? Is that why Comey cleared Trump 3 times??

You fucking dunce.

Once a dozen party zealots are in jail people will randomly start working with Trump.

hope he learned his lesson
go after the dems and stop giving them time to cover up their shit
they will never work with him because all they care about is their own power

>Thoughts??

you ar autistically trying to defend DRUMPF, a jew who is Deep State.

DRUMPF talked to KISSINGER today.

If you keep defending DRUMPF you can have serious mental problems, as seeing the jews as an oppressed group.

A brit, no wonder your brain is out of working order, faggot.

How can you even accuse anyone of being a commie when you advocate for literal purges!

Comey was covering for Clinton.

>reopen email server investigation
>reopen Benghazi investigation
This. It's happening. The noise from the Left just confirms.

Huma Abedin's husband, Anthony Weiner, synchronized Huma's and Hillary's Blackberrys with an enterprise server (including his laptop) to automatically collect 650,000 sensitive emails. The guilty will call them "backups" and feign ignorance to control the damage, but really this was about funneling secrets to Israel and Wall Street insider traders. This is the next Watergate, and Comey was trying to cover for Hillary in his recent Congressional testimony. The dam is about to break.

We gotta do something about the muslims

I hope so.

I agree.

About two weeks ago Trump did an interview where he said Clinton would be in jail of director Comey "hadn't been very, very good to her."

It's clear both the firing and Clinton case have been on his mind recently.

I also think he's fed up with the Clinton / Obama plan to undermine his presidency. They're behind much of the attacks he has endured for the past three months.

Not only will Trump go after Clinton, he'll probably hit Obama too for the sure tapping scandal

>Comey was covering for Clinton.

That's what i'm saying. That's why Trump needs him out of the way. Clinton attacked Trump last week and now this shit happened all of a sudden??

NOT a coincidence. Trump is gonna go after her.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see Clinton go to prison.

Would send the message to the country that you aren't too big to jail and that the law applies to everyone.

It's plausible. Comey has been a confusing person this whole time.

Who cares, crushing the clinton mafia will be the crowning achievement of this decade.

>muh talking points

It needs to happen. It will also help restore faith in the Trump presidency

so prosecution of a criminal is driven not by law but by presidents ego

sad

I agree, Trump has always been a counter puncher. He just happens to have a vicious punch, and the faggot dems are going to feel it.

Possible. I don't doubt it's mostly because they were obstructing the Justice Department though.

The following is what Comey was covering for

this but you forgot to include the saudis

>this
If you weren't convinced of his power level after this dinner, I don't even . . .

yeah just outside the 100 days

cuntwhore clinton and king nigger got emboldened and cocky because of the msm and muh resistance and are now going to go to bigboy ass pounding prison, hopefully he sends the all to gitmo

>we watergate now
So what do we look for next? What are some next potential moves?

Indeed, user. The Saudis are part of the syndicate, so too is Pakistani ISI.

100 days..... 100 days.... 100 days...

Hahahahahaha..... This is what he meant by 100 days....

Turn up the pressure on the Rice cooker
Get a badass to replace the weasel

No

That bitch Clinton is going to be locked up. Kek wills it! Praise him

ONE. HUNDRED. DAYS.

COUNT THE DAYS EVERYONE. IT'S BEEN JUST OVER 100 DAYS!

>kek wills it
What the FUCK are you talking about you stupid fucking plebbitor?

>obviously protecting
The motherfucker released a letter that turned indecisive voters to Trump or abstain that otherwise would have bought into the MSM's Trump boogeyman and voted for Clinton.

Comey COST Hillary the election, what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you new?

Anwyays, let's hope so, OP. She deserves to rot.

nice flag m8

>the Nazies never purged

What's next?

Well, yuuuge shits about to go down if Julian Assange isn't larping about how FBI hard liners are gonna start leaking like Niagra Falls.

But the real indicator to keep abreast of is with the new acting FBI director Andrew McCabe....if Trump is not controlled opposition (and provide he has enough leverage) then McCabe is next on the chopping block.

Why? Basically, McCabe is pure swamp filth. If he stays, then Comey is merely a sacrificial whipping boy and the swamp will continue business as usual. If McCabe gets the axe then it's open season on the Clinton/Soros crime syndicate.

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Also comey sat on whistleblower montgomery's 47 hard drives which containes proof of Obama rigging 2012 election, spying on 136 federal judges, the supreme court, congress, etc... for 2 years and we haven't heard word one from him on it

Comey practically handed Trump the election you forgetful, sad, cucked, loyalist, corporatist, cumguzzlers.

And Trump at the time (November) praised Comey for his handling of the very thing he fired Comey over. Must be more 4D chess, eh, MAGApedes?

The only thing this proves is that politicans (Trump is one now, ty) think justice systems are for carrying out their wills, rather than for enforcing laws.

>"Uh, uh, shut down all the investigations into me, and reopen them on my opponents! I'm totally not a cutthroat underhanded sociopath out for himself, believe me LOYALISTS"

He's just as bad as Clinton, at the very LEAST. They're both some of the most fantastic liars I've ever seen, and the fact that either of them command any loyalty in this country proves to me most people are partisan hacks.

Yeah, forget about deregulating the multinational too-big-to-fail private sector and eroding the self-governing power of the Republic, while the planet is dying from a runaway greenhouse effect whose end effects can quite obviously be observed in our neighboring planet Venus.

Oops, I forgot. Greenhouse effects are a hoax perpetuated by the Commie Chinks. LOL

You guys are lawful evil. That's why anything amoral trump does is OK, because he stays in the "legal" zone.

Classic authoritarian stooges, all of you.
Every mainstream politician deserves their careers to end. Bernie too.

This whole nation is cucked by one form of idiocy or another. SJWs, MAGApedes, Clintonites, Bernie-Bros, you're all fucked up factions who don't give a fuck about the long term and can't see past your favorite talking points.

You all accept some form of MSM as being "the good stuff."

If Trump wanted to make sure that the Russia investigation went nowhere, he would have kept that fucking idiot Comey in charge. We're talking about the guy who let Omar Mateen go free after a 10 month investigation, during which Mateen admitted to lying to the FBI.

>McCabe axed
>open season on the Clinton/Soros crime syndicate

Shut up faggot.

Keep in mind trump has to run again in 3.5 years. Can't wait too late to replace Comey and also cant afford to have that cuck still in place when he re-runs.

If the new director investigates Hillary thats fantastic too.

>Thoughts??

You don't deserve to live.

The polls didn't change after Comey's Oct 28th announcement. Look it up, you CCR faggot.

What's worse losing the election AND going to jail? Because the only thing Comey did was buy Clinton time, you fucking pile of maggot shit.

If this Russian thing is 100% bullshit then Trump should impeach himself (if he can) and bury this for good.

No, Clinton lost the election when the collapsed after the rumors of her being sick spread. People started to realize she's full of shit and a terrible candidate. She came off as dishonest, and she lost the democratic vote.
The republicans were going to vote republican, no matter what. The polls never changed, and reopening the email case didn't make much difference.

You got it wrong OP. Trump didn't fire Comey because he wants Clinton to be re-investigated with a fresh director. The investigation is over. Clinton is guilty. Now the law needs to be applied which is something Comey refused while saying weird empty arguments about intent, which was basically saying that Hillary Clinton is too incompetent to do her job and that's why she should keep her job. The only surprise in this situation is that Comey managed to keep his job for so long.

Shut up kike faggot. At some point, when two powers meet and fight, one side will concede victory and say GG. That's happened with Hillary, except she did notsay GG, and continues to poke at Trump. In the shitstorm that occurred, Hillary had her chance to make good her escape to pedophile island with her friends and dump those that protected her. Instead, she can't take a loss and continues to aggravate the one person that can do this to her. Everyone with half a brain knows the bitch is dirty. Trump is not clean either, but the psycho has the best interests of the US at heart. She is just some demon that is incapable of accepting defeat without complete obliteration. Good nuff, I want to see her scandalized and her shit spread everywhere before she is executed. Kinda glad it is going this way.

Comey was an Obama appointee who he, as president, is allowed to ax. Remember when msm flipped out when he fired all of the obama government attorneys including bahara? He's cleaning house. having a well oiled machine and getting ready for 2020

you fins got big benis

It's clearly somebody's job to get to threads like this as fast possible...

Indeed, user

I don't know why it took being sick.

It's always been obvious she's underhanded. It shouldn't take a force of nature turning a 69 year old woman into a drowzy hag in the middle of a hot day to make people realize she's a fraud.

If anything pretending she wasn't sick was her most understandable lie.

Her (and Obama's) speeches to wall street are transparent farces compared to that.

Oh look, the free speech warrior wants me to shut the fuck up

Chelsea Clinton? Is...is...is that you?

Comey was dirty as fuck. HSBC money laundering (possibly pizza related). His brother wining big leasing contracts from the Clinton champaign. His wife getting a no interest $750k loan from his brother's wife.

No bribery investigation on the Clinton foundation.

Now, it is game on. Trump had to get a new AG and SCOTUS. Now for a new FBI director. The next year will be epic.

Going after the Clinton crime syndicate or prosecuting pedogate is literally the only thing he can do to salvage his presidency.

low quality bait.
Try again Trumpcuck

What does this even mean?

nah, thats not why he did it. But he will try to use that as a pathetic attempt to divert the issue from the russia probe.

>He doesn't agree with me, so he must be CCR even though he continually denounces corporate democrats

You are a stubborn extremist.

Remember when Obama dismissed Russia as a ‘regional power’ acting out of weakness

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-dismisses-russia-as-regional-power-acting-out-of-weakness/2014/03/25/1e5a678e-b439-11e3-b899-20667de76985_story.html?utm_term=.6d814a05e2ac

What a colossal failure that man is to allow a regional power to start controlling elections in the UK and USA in his last term.

>purging Marxist commies = killing humans
Killing a commie isn't murder. It is a humanitarian effort on the behalf of the betterment of mankind.

>Neoliberal purist whining about voters who saw right threw Clinton's bullshit being too purist to vote against their own best interests....because muh Russia.

Yeah, it's a Chelsea, my dude.

They're already interviewing people to replace him with.

Anyone who actually believes Clinton is going to be investigated again is a delusional retard

Let me spell it out for you
MUH
RUSSIA

What probe? There is literally no Russia investigation.

Also why the fuck do you only believe polls when it's convenient for the rhetorical point you're making.

I wasn't talking about polls. Reopening the investigation on her because of anthony god damn weiner with that little time left to go in the election could only have helped trump, and he knew it.

TRUMP PRAISED HIM AT THE TIME, BUT I SUPPOSE THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO A TRUMP KEK

Shut up, schlomo. No one cares.

>calling someone a trumpcuck on Sup Forums
Do you go to chess tournaments and call people nerds as well?
So brave

Seems right. I'd add I wouldn't put it past Trump to tell Comey post-election but pre-inauguration that he would let him keep his job.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Trump is a master at branding people, and getting people to see that there's nothing there. He did it to 16 other candidates and nobody ever gave him the credit he deserved for it.

Now he's turned that onto countries, and shown what paper tigers they are. Syria? Have 60 Tomahawks. ISIS? Have a MOAB. Kim Jung Un? Here's two boomers parked off of your coast.

It's Trump against the World, and Trump is winning.

If you use the word Drumpf or watch Jon Oliver on tv, or believe the Russian collusion narrative, please, please put a fucking revolver in your mouth and spray your fetid, petulant little cuck scum brains all over the wall. Should be mandatory for all Share Blue operatives as well.

>out for himself
>going after Hillary like we voted him in to do
You don't remember thousands of people chanting "lock her up" everywhere Trump went?

Comey didn't want to reopen the investigation, you goon. He was forced to or else patriots in the FBI were threatening to leak it. That's why he said he felt nauseous about it.

Haaaaaaahahahaa, holy fuck this board...

The mental gymnastics you are all doing to get away from the incredibly obvious, if Trump died in jail you would still be talking about Hillary.

>this place is likee pooopppcooooooorrrrrrrrrn

I don't give a fuck about Russian and it's obvious I don't like clinton, but you'd rather make up my beliefs for me than have an honest dialogue with me because you are a trump loyalist cuck

I would never vote for clinton, and I never voted for obama.

I have never voted for either of the two main parties in a presidential election.

But party loyalist scum always like to shove their hand up my ass and pretend I'm some controlled opposition from the other party.

This is why you're extremist idiot cucks. Your loyalty to trump is transparent and plain as day, but you insist I am a clinton loyalist even as I denounce and you mental gymnastics a false web of incentives into existence to support your shoddy narrative while fist fucking each other into loyalist submission because you can only have insular conversations with people you already agree with because you are without a doubt

F U C K I N G
S C U M

>3 post by this faggit
>the new 1 post by this faggit

That's some REEEEEEE you got their friendo.

Shariablue/CTR in full panic mode confirmed.

Obama and Clinton flee the country when?

Wrong. He wrote a letter to whatever oversight committee he was required to notify and they leaked it. Kill yourself.

boards like this where people meme out about Russia are the real Reeeeeeeeeeee reactions

>to
Kill yourself. Your mind is dogshit. You're a cuck cunt and your existence is cancer

Self-admitted trumpcuck

If I only stick to places where people agree with me I'm a snowflake

if I venture into the mouth of a leviathan I'm a belligerent

You guys cannot have an open honest dialogue with anyone but yourselves, face it.

You will imagine anything to remain loyal to Don Cheeto

Cuck

I would love nothing more than a total evacuation of both democrats and republicans from all three branches of government.

You would love nothing more than for Donald to grab you by your pussy, without even asking

Hilllary handed trump the election by being a bumbling criminal you fucking retarded shill. Only niggers and retards blame the police for the consequences of their own criminal actions. Kill your family, kill your friends, kill your boss and coworkers, kill your rabbi and then kill your self.

>so prosecution of a criminal is driven not by law but by presidents ego
Nigger, are you trying to act better than is when you be bombing little kids and your soldiers have to wear diapers because they shit themselves in battle?

You better watch it, Jew. I got a big oven.