EUROPOORS SET THIS AS YOUR DESKTOP SO YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT

Once faithful Christian nations, Europe has abandoned God. Deuteronomy 28 describes their punishment:

>You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her.
>You will build a house, but you will not live in it.
>Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
>A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.

>The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors.
>You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.

>The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
>They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

>They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
>They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.
>Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you.

>The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
>They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed.
>They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down.
>They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

Euro cowards refuse to see the truth

They brought this upon themselves

Hey Europe! Your replacements have arrived!

Everyone on Sup Forums knows the truth. Go and post that on Tumblr if you want to call us cowards.

tl;dr

womenandchildren.jpg
learn why this is happening and repent
correct. they were warned thousands of years ago

I can't even think of a solution to this which uses democracy

V
D E U S
L
T

>They
Said the guy with a leaf with a flag.

If you fight your enemies, they win!

Oh shit, I fucked it up.

>Deuteronomy 28
There are 28 EU members.
I'm scared.

it's up to the individual to repent
it ok
>germany has turned on God
>God warned you
>now someone else gets the promised land
sorry ;_;
:O

wow man i had no idea it was so prophetic.

Are the women on a different boat or are there no women at all??

The total IQ of that boat might be 65 tops.

the ones with their heads covered are women because they're all muslim
>germany can't accept that he welcomed his own decline through his decadence

Listen, racist. The time for whiteness is over, these people have been trampled under the white foot for long enough. They deserve the things you have taken from them through colonialism and your culture needs to bend it's knee.

The men you have exploited deserve sex when and where they want it. If your women resist then they are xenophobes. If you do not give up your money, homes and jobs to these so that they may experience the luxury you have stolen from them then you deserve the violence inflicted upon you - and rightfully so - by them.

You lost, whites. Let yourselves take notice and be led by forward nations like France so that you can atone for your horrible history.

wait a fucking minute...

now accepting applications

Spoken like someone who's afraid of what happens when whites get their shit together

Lolz @ that clique in the very back standing together looking right at the camera. They're all right with me, then rest can go back.

It comes from the Jewbook, it doesn't matter if a Christian or a Jew says it, it applies just the same

Listen m8 im Christian too but i think that this is not punishment from God but just people from desolate lands coming here to settle for a brighter future.

Some of them are leeches that are willing to take advantage of us as Europeans and from our empathy but most of these guys are desperate enough to risk their lives and property to reach a place that is relatively safe for them.

> baiting this hard
> not even having the decency to use a Canadian proxy

KYS famalam

Well why don't they actually do something to deserve luxuries rather than just form shithole-ghettos of crime and become a pain in the side of any civilised nation.

It's not necessarily God's wrath. It's just the natural consequences of pursuing ungodly things, which western Europe has turned to wholesale. The scripture warned us.

ooh, punishment. kinky!

spooky

is this really the biblical end times?

Why you blame sandniggers and europeans when it was you messing with middle east who caused this? You fatties take responsibility of what you've done and take the refugess

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race.

This also serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan.

Kalergi was the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

(check google etc for archived page if down)

Damn son...Getting biblical up in here.

bleh... This blind antisemitism is going to help destroy this site. Those who judge individuals by collective groups are retarded.

Do me a favor and post this on social media pages of german politicians

I will enjoy watching this unfold. Just in this one boat load, these migrants and their progeny will cost the EU TRILLIONS.

i don't want no sand niggers

This is from the old testament and applies to jews driven into Egypt and other nations at that time you idiots

but there is a good parralell with Europe today, but theres nothing supranational.

its good to see were saving all those women and children
but i guess when they get given a home in germany they can bring their family over

Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion, literally brought by foreign immigrants.

The ancient gods must return to Europe.

how do liberals see this and not equate it to slave ships?

Trump should bring the plantation industry back too.

I don't think that the immigrant wave is punishment but more likely we are tested by how hospitable we are.

>The total IQ of that boat

I read that as 'The total IQ on this board'