HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>breathes in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/john-oliver-benefits-big-from-a-tax-loophole-initiated-by-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=PWD12X0FfvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you swallowed the null pill yet user?

Yeah. That's about what I expect from a guy like him.

Explain the 4th tier then. I'm at the 3rd. Its well put

Tell us some more about how you hate the elite, John.

source or bust please

What's so funny? I don't get it.

the fuck is this trash?

>dude nihilism is intelligence lmao
This image should be remade when its author graduates middle school

it's self-contradictory, in that it denies observation and reason as credible interpretations of the universe via observation and reason. also "primitive" and "pathetic" are adjectives that require a spectrum of comparison to have any meaning. primitive compared to what exactly?

it's a meme image anyway, don't take it seriously. thinking the scientific method produces truths isn't something even proper scientists believe, though. you should be looking for answers via phenomenological ontology and epistemology of which science is a product of.

Just example : dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/john-oliver-benefits-big-from-a-tax-loophole-initiated-by-donald-trump/

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a Christian board

Take the cyanide pill.

>667
>7
Jesus loves you, have a nice day

Many of Hillary's donors benefited from Clinton's tax loopholes, too.

>it's okay when rich privileged liberals do it

>rich liberals blame Trump for everything wrong with America
>meanwhile they profit off Trump's tax cuts and economic policies

>they blame Trump for racist rhetoric
>yet argue against diverse schools because this will lower their property value

That article is dishonest as fuck. This is referencing a court case Trump was part of in the 80s. This isn't trumps fault but the fault of New York city for not fixing this issue for over 30 years. This has nothing to do with Trump and is clickbait at best.

You got the main idea, too bad you contradicted youself towards the end. But you'll get there one day.

>2014
>9.5 million mansion

He was barely into hosting his new show and had not gotten a contract extension yet. That's insane.

Tetralemma

Social justice tv-hosts should lead by example and pay 80% tax to finance their immigration project.

John this is cigar smoking old white man. We need you to get these bird lovers off our backs. They are suing our windfarms for killing millions of rare birds.

No problem sir.

FUCK BIRDS

*tips fedora*

'logic and nihilsm and the void, coping and rationalization because smart!'

how come the 5th regresses into retardation?

Literally the opposite of what it concludes, gratz you are dumb.

>entertainer does thing
You don't believe jon stewart was an actual jew do you?

Come back when you study the problems presented in 5th.

what a jewpost

>created by Trump

are the tax cuts already in effect?

Nothing is going to happen. Libs do this all the time. The MSM is going to cover up for him.

honestly, i didn't finish reading it, just thought it was some "because everybody interprets differently there is no truth" kinda shit.

n v m

>gets his news off instagram posts

>thinks trump has passed any tax changed

wew boy

I meant explain the 5th. sorry.

This article is disingenuous, from the title you would think it was loopholes starting from his Presidency, but the issue is more than three decades old.

And I don't blame Oliver for exploiting a Tax loophole, everybody who has an opportunity tries to, my issue is that his band is the group trying to raise taxes and shouting down those who protest.
Hypocrites.

>jews did nothing wrong

you are obviously confused, feel free to explain yourself though and I can help you along.

Jew is showing the timeline on how to become a servant to lucifer.

kabbalah tier shit

it's a bunch of unfalsifiable crap

this.
they do every tax break possible

>tfw delayed choice quantum eraser is what made you believe in God again
>tfw you spent hours defending Jews yesterday for taking advantage of stupid wal-mart sharters who none of us should identify with
>tfw you're the spooky red pyramid

Sorry mate, it's not. Sup Forums is anti-islam and anti-niggers but not Christian.

How did Trump create a tax loophole if Congress hasn't passed tax reform yet?

the implications of the double-slit experiment are so tragically misunderstood. there aren't any other than the realization that our capabilities of understanding quantum mechanics are limited.

Simply put matter is information
your senses rely on matter
Therefore you can never truly know what you me or anything else is.
Imagine a system in which you rely on the mass media to tell you the truth, but they control you.

First paragrah -good good
Second par - bad bad.
Get to the conclusion yourself mate im not here to teach.

oh, so you're a fucking joke. this is what happens every time someone mysteriously says "you have a lot to learn" or something along these lines to me.

you being separate from anything else is pure abstraction. it is a static abstraction however that can be used as a basis of discussion and comparison with other abstractions.

you are literally saying you know you cannot know you fucking peasant.

no, you're just fucking stupid, and you just proved it. if I said anything wrong you would be able to explain it. in fact, unless you create a semantical argument it is impossible to say that I contradicted myself in the second paragraph, there are observably no contradictions. you are afraid of me correcting you because of cognitive dissonance. get over yourself. people who aren't pretending make use of quotation and elaboration.

You have to go back

Until you realize that the particle didn't exist until it was measured, and that was otherwise never actually emitted, and that the universe exists to serve consciousness, and that for consciousness to exist, it must exist outside of this physical reality.

We're essentially in a video game, a core feature of which is the ability to forget you're playing.

and this is the common misinterpretation of the experiment. the reality is that we don't understand what's happening, and that with our current tools we are unable to understand what is happening. you are interpreting a hypothesis as though it is the conclusion of the experiment.

Because his career is about shitting on Trump

>look at how fucking clever i am for coming to a realization most people come to in their early teens
I'm always amazed by standards of "intelligence" devised by self-absorbed brainlets.

What a shit meme.

This thread has gotten derailed big time so I assume I won't get a serious reply, but what tax loophole are they even referring to?

1%er exposed.
That beak tho.

this guy's facial expression.

He looks like he's only moments away from starting to cry if someone refused to laugh at his boring, unfunny jokes. This guy is a wreck.

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

wtf I hate colbert now
wtf i love colbert now
wtf i love trump now
wtf i hate trump now
w

someone pls give me the basic gestalt on this disconcerting image

>Not having the final tier in hymmnos

Wasted opportunity, man.

>created by trump

WE WUZ NUFFIN

Does anyone else have the urge to remove his teeth one by one with a hammer and chisel?

>tax loophole created by Trump
He didn't do shit with taxes yet. Is this fake news?

i doubt you even understand the last part of this info graphic

except for the quantum eraser, a child could understand the rest.

>no source
Wow it's fucking nothing.

send him to jail

Is it still considered a "loophole" when Trump has fought in front of court for a different interpretation of the specific law which just is being applied automatically to the concerned parties?

This isn't using a "tax loophole", this is moving into an area which you know is having deeper taxes.

Small detail, doesn't change the general gist, but from a legal standpoint this isn't a real loophole

he'll probably use it to pay of some more student debt and pretend that it was his plan all along

Come on, it was 2014, not in the current year!

What does that even mean lol

Lol what a fucking hypocrite piece of shit

wtf I love Jews now

>double-slit experiment

I always get nasty thoughts reading this. Tee hee.

What tax "loopholes" has administration even created yet? He had to have used the existing Internal Revenue Code.

Could someone please elaborate on the fifth one paradoxes? I searched, but things seems to need a Ph.D on Math and I'm just a brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWD12X0FfvU

They basically prove the claim in 4th panel that all matter is information - aka holographic simulation
Summer than that? Most likely we are a simulation, nothing more.

>i'm too retarded to understand something, therefore it cannot be understood by anyone

Simpler*

Get out of here. Leave and go back to where you came from.

>created by Trump

um, Trump hasn't "created" any tax system yet,

nice try tho

That's literally the opposite of what he's claiming you fucking moron.

what's funny is Sup Forums believes everything they see here.

Trump hasn't created any tax system at all yet.

So what youre saying is John Oliver benefited because of Donald Trump

hahahaha where'd you get this and why've you been keeping it secret?!
this fucking sandnigger oh my fuck

half of that last panel is pop-sci/pop-math crap to make IFLS morons "really think"

Fuck taxes and roads

I'm sorry.. do you expect Sup Forums to actually read into something to form their unshakable opinions?

Must be a newfag

yeah, Trump went back in time and created a tax loophole before he was ever President.

He is that good.

>worshipping a literal kike

Newfags need to fuck off, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always been atheist

>babys first controlled opposition

gee whiz

This is a good post.
You understood the experiment and the graph, here have a congratulatory rare VepeĀ©