Betsy DeVos gets shut down

At a graduation ceremony at Bethune Cookman college the education secretary was speaking. Graduates immediately turned their backs, boo'd, and threw up the black power fist.

I know I won't hire them. Will you?

Does she have the authority to cut the school's funding? It's obviously not teaching them good values.

Is that a picture of the jungle? I can't tell what I'm seeing.

I love how they constantly make the case for segregation every time they chimp out. Niggers actively discourage whites from attending school. We need a collection of expectation vs reality shots of niggers in school. Compare TV portrayals side by side real life whites suffering through nigger presence.

How do all these retards find the passion to attack DeVos? What is she doing that is so fucking awful to them?

She is going to cut a lot of dead weight. You always hear that stat about black bitches being largest college group or some shit. Well they all become teachers and state employees to suck off govt teet even when educated and now the unions are going to lose power with school choice and other things devos pushes.

Betsy devos supports busing and wants even more niggers coming to white schools ironically.

cant wait til the 2020 back to africa movement when these fucking niggers steal our technology and we have a modern day race war

do you run a privilege checking business?

Going to make it so that people can leave shit schools and they don't want smart kids keeping them afloat to leave and reveal how shit they are.

She supports schools blocking as well. Nigger does bad nigger gets bussed somewhere else. Big problem is it is very hard to get rid of problem students.

Niggers are unruly chimp, shocking! I'm sure dumb ass Betsy still supports giving money to historically black colleges, aka zoos.

Really great idea!

She doesn't have the authority to make deep cuts, only the Congress does, as they cut the checks. Her job is pure policy. She's an advisor. Honestly, the department could be closed down tomorrow, and nobody would notice, except the lack of dumb programs like No Child Left Behind, which was a failure.

These chimps are just being rude because she works for Trump. She has no jurisdiction or power over colleges, and education in the country is thankfully still decentralized enough that the Fed has no real power over accreditation or curriculum.

My only question is why did an all black college choose her to speak, it was a culturally and politically tone deaf move - unless they intended to have the students mock her and be rude. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Plus, serving cabinet members shouldn't be doing shit like that. They have a job, leave the speeches to retired politicians.

>I'm going to give you all an equal opportunity

>NO FUCK YOU FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WE WUZ KINGS AN SHIIIEETTTT!!!!##w*@&t(*&#@^

lol, like fucking clockwork

They asked her to speak because if she refuses she's a racisssss', if she says yet she gets to be booed and heckled while furthering the anti white agenda.

>le donald defends pyramid schemers
You guys are fucking suckers

>he doesn't defend Trumps cabinet

Ok libcuck

Mad dog was too busy to moba their asses and back DeVos up.

>cucking your education system with amway
>blindly following conmen
>willingly fucking up human capital
I have some steaks for sale.

>
>(((They))) asked her to speak because if she refuses she's a racisssss', if she says yet she gets to be booed and heckled while furthering the anti white agenda.