Why does she shill for white people so much?

Why does she shill for white people so much?

I would dick her down if you know what I mean.

Cause you know she wants it, you know what.

Who?

So would I, but she is basically a black cuck, same with that SomeBlackGuy.

reddit: the post

She wants the white cock

Because she is smart and sees the problems within the sub-culture vomit of blacks.

Cause she's smart?

who cares? reddit civic nationalism tier girl
she already has one

Because of pic related.

this

Two reasons.

1 - end of white people = end of gibsmedats
2 - deep desire tor racemix and produce offspring that is superior to herself, a biological function

It couldn't possibly be that she actually believes in the power of white people and loves us.

She's Nigerian, The most "educated" part of Africa.

Jordan gave her the Pinocchio.

What's her YT channel

mynameisjosephine

What did he mean by this?

who is this?

Does it matter
>some alt-lite "muh SJW, Feminism and BLM" are bad" youtuber. The type of red pills that you first learnt then got board of hearing again and again and again.

She wants a baby with light eyes and good hair, and only a virile white bull of pure European ancestry can provide that for her. In other words, she's a negress on the hunt!

Back on the plantation, they were called Jezebels and bed wenches. Seducing white men was a respected art form for this class of negress. Josephine is a modern day version of this, and its only a matter of time before you see a photo of her with her belly swollen and a white man at her side.

Her YT channel is Mynameisjosephine. Canadian Student with Nigerian roots living in Toronto. Her white bf is race mixing with her.

She has an Irish boyfriend which is like white^2 so she's invested in the future of white people

She is an honourary Aryan and beautiful waifu.

Who cares!

Her boyfriend is white

>Muh based red pilled black wyman.

He entered the belly of the whale. (Wait, that didn't sound too good...)