POWERFUL imagry here

POWERFUL imagry here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF-BO2N8hvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really activated my almonds.

She's a dirty immigrant anyway.

yeah the main reason trump wants to deport illegal migrants is cause he is xenophobic not cause they're illegal

Really pumped my papaya

Actually shes going to France because shes over a hundred and heard in France old ladies can fuck teenagers with no repurcussions.

>being a nationalist is bad now
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Bye, bitch. Take your shitty muh tired muh poor muh huddled asses bullshit with you.

Why are liberals so linear in their thinking?

Daily reminder it's called the Statue of LIBERTY and not the Statue of IMMIGRATION. Literally only interpreted that way because of the stupid plaque that's on there.

Enforcing bigoted laws makes you a bigot, sweetie

so brave

mfw she's gangraped by migrants at Calais

Fake and gay

fuck off gypsy

enjoy the Viktator

>statue of liberty
>going back to Europe where there's no liberty, only enslavement to unelected unaccountable jewish globalist banksters who run the EU and install their puppets in member states
>where if you try to exercise your liberty to LEAVE then YOU WILL BE PUNISHED like they vow to do to the UK after brexit passed

No, I'm sorry ma'am. You are too white and not of breeding age.

LOL this has got to be satire. How can anyone be this dumb in politics, you know the said artist has gotta be living in some liberal hell hole city, and the only way for him to make a living is to make these bs drawings of muh racist, bigot, xenophobic, I mean come on how much more satire can you get!!?

Yes please go and never come back

Bizonyítsd h magyar vagy nem csak egy proxis kis geci. Ez a szóhasználat tipikusan egy bizonyos kanadia liberális szarposztolóra vall.

>can we go with her

if everyone that said that they'd leave the country when trump got elected actually did it, usa would be heaven on earth

good
and bring your jewish poem with you

They banned the use of burqas and had racist xenophobic colonialist wars in the later half of the 20th century, one of which dragged us into a 20 year conflict.

Just fucking saying.

Really engorged my erection

>mi az a szarkazmus

>sweetie
Oy Vey!

>Be American
>Lose the statue
every.single.time

Please. Go with her.

checkd and kekd

this

She'll probably be raped along the way.

I agree, but disagree because there are people that want to deport them because they're non white

Did they just assume the gender of the statue of liberty?

my sides

>Implying someone is stopping them from leaving

Maybe it's the same as Michael Obama's.

Laughed way too hard at that. Just so simple and sweet.

>someone actually spent time making this

Really slammed my yam.

Powerful Imagery thread?

/thread

Libtard comics are so cringey

It's racist not to want more Bataclans and Nice attacks.

Not even half as good as ben , lefties lack talent and imagination. This is as fking sad meme as it gets

Can't she just move to Texas then?

She's just going to a country that has a higher percentage of white people.

What changed? When I was in school, everyone hated the smug autistic assholes like Trump. Now everyone worships him. Sup Forums literally would lick his nutsack.

Powerful imagery here too, you cuck.

this is the same as
>i i am going to canada

but they never go!

there is nothing wrong with licking nutsacks

Perhaps if it had Melania's juices all over it.

lol more liberty here than in france
xenophobic? more like parasite ophobic

legal immigrants totally ok

lol

all dems move to france please

friendly reminder the "huddled masses" bullshit was added by a literally zionist Jew.

They changed "American-French devotion to liberty" to "send in the shitskins" and people still eat it up.

OWWIE!

HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER?!

Trump isn't xenophobic, his supporters are. He's just really really good at pandering.

>Enforcing bigoted laws makes you a bigot
No, they make you a lawful leader until the people vote and tell their representatives to make legislative changes to the law.

Do you even common sense in that immigrant detainment camp you are in?

Oh, you mean the plaque that's been there since the statue was put in place on the island where most immigrants entered the country at the time? That plaque?

Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page..

It is powerful imagery because that ocean is
S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

>France refuses to elect a woman president
>This making them better than anyone

>if you refuse to have your country flooded by shitskins, you're xenophobic

Fucking kek

>sweetieposting

>Can we go with her?
Yes, please leave

really tossed my salad

That's not what satire means.

Read a book, maybe wait until you pass 10th grade english, and get back to me.

Um no sweetie, Le Pen was female Hitler.

Really upset my Tulpa

>can we go with her
>tfw they find out that due to France's immigration laws they can't

>creates a state where Islamists and leftists can live in harmony

Jesus Christ, did these people never learn that brevity is the soul of wit?

Shit paint job but you get the point.

I don't give a fuck if you're white, black, yellow, red, or even purple. If you're here illegally, you need to fuck off to your country

GOOD! TAKE THE OPEN BORDERS CRAP WITH YOU!

>1488
Wasted

You must be from Reddit. Only people from Reddit find self-fulfillment in such terrible insults.

I hope she takes the jewess' poem with her too t b h.

Why doesn't Sup Forums go after these faggots like you did Garrison.

Turn them to our side through constant harassment.

>Can we go with her?
Shouldn't be a problem since immigrating to France will be super easy.

How many Illegals have you run across in your lifetime?

Not an "insult" it was an "observation".

If you don't speak english well, don't get mad at me for pointing out your shortcoming.

>tfw the writers realized they accidentally made him way too reasonable and started pulling shit with bomb vests to make it clear they were the bad guys.

>not knowing what bigot means
Why do people toss this word around? They're here illegally, there's nothing subjective or opinionated about it.

Every last illegal alien is a criminal by definition, it's against the law to just sneak across the border without going through the regular channels and therefore they need to be jailed or deported. Preferably jailed in one of our shittiest prisons and promptly sent back home after a few months.

The more you say, the more opportunity for mistakes.

Nobody wants boomers over there either

If you were to deport every single illegal immigrant in a single day, the US economy would collapse.

How very intolerant.

youtube.com/watch?v=rF-BO2N8hvY

>Be Portuguese
>Lose half the world

exactly this. they dont get it because they have no sense of humour.

their politics are so forced and in your face that it just comes off as annoying. they do the same things with comics

>not Horsey
Cut the crap, Tyrone

haha

Wrong

BOOM

Our GDP would drop by 15% overnight. The illegals produce most of our food crop for domestic use AND export.

Saying the word "wrong" isn't a debate. and shilling for your fellow trumptards doesn't prove your point.

Really fucking subtle message.

Yeah, because subtlety has always been Sup Forums's style.

Needs more labels.

I was talking about that shitty comic.
Fuck off namefag.