Is it wrong that I don't want Chris Christie to be the new FBI director simply because he's fat?

Is it wrong that I don't want Chris Christie to be the new FBI director simply because he's fat?

this is completely reasonable. pray for Rowdy Gowdy

Is Chris Christie fat simply because he wants to be the new FBI director and your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this post?

Pls don't

No, fat people need to be gassed.

If you can't take care of your body, you have no business leading the nation's domestic intelligence agency.

Is that Ego the living planet?

Nothing wrong with hating those who lack discipline. Christie could be normal sized if he stopped cramming shit into his cake hole. But he doesn't stop because he simply doesn't want to stop.

No, you should be against it because he's also notoriously corrupt, and not extraordinarily bright.

But the fat thing is a legit reason to be against him as well.

Nothing wrong with that, fat people should be hunted for sport until they are dead or lean

Not at all. If Christie somehow becomes FBI director I will disavow Drumpf.

Even though he's a nog, I'm rootin for Sheriff Clarke for the following reasons:

*The Clintons and their circle will definitely go to jail (pic related)

*It will DESTROY whats left of race relations in this country and bring us closer to race war because Clarke vocally HATES niggers and they hate him even more.

*Obvious leftist shitflipping and chaos will ensue

Gowdy's good where he is and it wont cause nearly as much chaos, and desu thats what im in all this for at the end of the day.

Holy crap. Yeah, I'd be for Clarke.

Jokes on you my mom killed herself

I like this

It'd be a wet dream if we got clarke, but there is no way (((they'd))) let him pick someone as based as Clarke

No really, Clarke would b better. Christie's a cool guy but....

There are better reasons, but it's not wrong.

The confirmation hearings would be amusing. They'd want to call him an Uncle Tom but couldn't do so directly. He's not the type to gladly suffer fools so he'd call them out on their race baiting.

>Gowdy's good where he is and it wont cause nearly as much chaos, and desu thats what im in all this for at the end of the day.

This guy gets it.

Probably because she realized that out of all the kids in the world, she had to have you as son

>drug free
Ok

Your mother sucks cocks in Hell.