Not a pet but a killer

Mandatory extermination of pit bulls when?

kfor.com/2017/05/10/charges-filed-owner-of-dogs-who-attacked-killed-oklahoma-city-woman-faces-charges/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right after we've fed all the niggers, kikes and kebab to them.

In before some chimp links dogsbite.org.

Pit bulls kill fewer people a year than peanuts.

If you think they should be banned you are literally mentally ill.

>blame all pitbulls for the action of some
>perfectly fine
>blame all gun owners for the action of some
>HOW DARE YOU?

give your head a shake buddy

>Blame all niggers on the actions of most niggers

owning a pitbull is not like owning a gun, it's like owning a timebomb
>"hey man, have you thought about not having a timebomb for a pet"
>"but muh cute timebomb"
>blows up
>he wuz a good timebomb who could have seen this coming

Typical leaf, defends the mauling jew against better knowledge.

>5 million pit bulls in the country
>less than a dozen deaths a year

Seems like gun owners are significantly more likely to be time bombs.

You misspelled "niggers"

>a timebomb for a pet

gun owners misusing their guns is FAR more common than pitbull attacks you cluckhead

I don't because I'm not stupid

i think people with pitbulls and other ''dangerous'' dogs should attend dog training or get a smaller dog

I wonder which demographic commits the most gun crime?

Hint: It's niggers and arabs.

Retards say "no, it isn't the dog, it's the owner". But, if we agree, and say OK, if the dog kills or injures someone, we'll punish the owner as if he himself did the killing or maiming...they bitch about that, too. People own pit bulls for one reason. Dey street cred, yo.

> ITT people afraid of dogs lol

White people commit their share of gun crime.

If a dozen deaths is enough to justify a dog breed ban, then certainly the hundreds of gun deaths should be more than enough to justify more gun control.

obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk

>implying literally every mass shooting isn't a govt false flag

Pit bulls are overall just useless little shits and there's no reason to actually get one. There's always a better dog.

The constitution guarantees the right to arms. It specifically mentions this. It says nothing about dogs. Armed citizens are necessary for the survival of a free state. Dogs are not. Not that I am against dogs, I am pointing out the stupidity of your false equivalence and specious reasoning.

You're a special kinda stupid, aintcha?

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs

Canines of Peace strike again!

They are literally /ourdogs. An actual American breed.

Yeah ok, Antwon

I got a pitbull mix of some sort. (In b4 nigger or white trash, I didnt know he was a pit when I got him and i got him by accident)

Crazy aunt came to visit with a puppy and just left it. Shes literally schitzo so when I called her to get her dog back she flipped her shit and said shed never brought a dog.

I live 10 miles off in the woods on a homestead, nearest neighbor is 3 miles away, no kids, and he behaves himself pretty well so I opted not to shoot him.

Hes alright, stubborn as fuck but weve established that im the boss. I can DEFINITELEY state that this breed does not belong in an urban environment or around kids.

Likewise if an owner doesnt have time to train them, exercise them, and keep a close eye on them then they shouldnt own one.

Plus if he ever toes the line with me I will just shoot him. He seems to sense that on some level and behaves himself. The day he stops behaving I will just dig a shallow hole in the woods and put him in it.

Fuck you Sharia blue queer. Burn all pitbulls

most useless breed in the world, only niggers and trailer white trash own these shits.

Kys pussy

>niggerhounds
/our/dogs

Nope.
Exterminate them.

I'm not the little faggot who is afraid of dogs.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

There's really no equivalence. White gun owners are several orders of magnitude more dangerous than pitbulls.

It's not even close.

my time bomb it's good with babies though it will never explode I trained it

Reminder to shoot any pitbull that comes running towards you