Time for Trump to reform EDUCATION in USA

Consider the following...

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/26/humans-americas-discovery-mastodon-bones/100924148/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
discord.me/anufor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
britannica.com/topic/Huitzilopochtli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ay Lmao

Ancient civilizations is turning into a pet project of mine... Fascinating stuff...

Lets not forget the 130 thousand year old human(oid)s found in the Americas...

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/26/humans-americas-discovery-mastodon-bones/100924148/

I know this thread is bait but:
>easiest shape for a stable structure to endure gravity and desire to imitate mountains (just take a handfull of sand and pour it on a surface, it will form into a pyramid shape)
>efficient way of making stable arches, isn't to hard to figure out with basic math
>human desire for immortality

Pyramids are the simplest way of making something tall, corbel arches are the simplest way of spanning a gap while retaining structural integrity, and mummification is the simplest way to preserve bodies.

You might as well ask why so many cultures around the world developed verbal language on their own.

The easiest way to stack stone and have it last a long time is in a pyramid.

See angle of repose.

People letting bodies dry out realize they don't rot away.

Explain the other connections- shared cultural symbols and nearly identical beliefs for example- then?

South America and Polynesian did have trade, how else would you explain the sweet potato being in Polynesia and the Chicken being in South America

>inb4 Atlanteans

this thread here might interest you
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
tl;dr: there were advanced civilizations before us, probably even further advanced then we were and the current model of our ancient history is just fucked up

weirdly since /bant/ is created mods became even more of a cuck and delete this or move it to /x/ despite history being even more offtopic there then on Sup Forums where it is at least semirelated

Unless you have any specifics, i'm gonna put it down to being the simplest way to do things. For example, assigning a god to any unexplainable natural phenomena.

Subterranean Nordic aliens

Symbols are just symbols. Something that is easy to draw and if you can tie a metaphor to it, it will last and propagate.

Beliefs like say a great flood are common since early man didn't really understand flooding. Civilizations are typically built around water. Eventually that river will flood or a tidal wave will strike and wreck shit. The event sticks with them and overtime enters the realm of myth.

Humans are not terribly original.

Checked. Also when will we get another Antarctica thread, Germanbro?

Time for Trump to die

>red hair
>they didn't know people with red hair
>animus often use blue hair
This means either that artist was some autistic miztecotaku or there are blue and green haired grills somewhere in the world.

maybe those step pyramids are just the natural progression in building shit? from an engineering standpoint, I'd assume they are much easier to build than Cheops type actual pyramids

those (((coincidently))) get deleted here now as well. made 2-3 on /bant/ instead but barely get any traffic (if you are talking about these threads )
so i went on to make a discord despite me saying originally i dont want to because it seems the only way to coordinate something with more people on here since it gets deleted.
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright
you are free to join, and you dont have to do anything. as long as you dont spam the chat with useless stuff i dont mind anyone being in there. we are only 6 people so far, but hopefully we will get more

No, I can provide specifics and it's much more detailed than that. Almost every religion from every region of the world tell of all of the same deities, with the same natural elements and animals to represent them (for example they all have thunder gods and these gods are almost always represented by the oak tree), down to stories of the same events.

It doesn't matter, we already know for a fact that most coastlines shrunk massively during the ending of the last glacial period which is the exact time that people all date their great flood to. We're not talking just like 50 miles of land, either, we're talking about many states worth of land where most humans at the time would have lived.

>animus often use blue hair
What are you talking about?

When you build the other way round, they tend to fall over.

Seriously, ancient cultures built in all sorts of styles. But because pyramids are just about the most stable structure you can build, they're the ones that are still around today, long after all the towers have fallen over and all the roofed buildings have collapsed in on themselves.

More like there is evidence that a meteor hit the Indian Ocean and caused flooding.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater

animus are artists drawing stuff
Those paintings were from artists drawing stuff, only a few years earlier.
Both use haircolors which they couldn't know to have existed.

Maybe I shouldn't post shortly after waking up.

Nephilim

that that's the most efficient way of stacking fucking rocks

Then please provide specifics.

Uh I don't know anything about that or whether it caused any flooding, but that event only dates back to like 3000 BC, way later then the myths we're talking about.

Either way the flooding from the ending of the last glacial period is a fact.

reminder that the true mystery isnt how the pyramids were build, but how they aquired the knowledge encoded in them like the speed of light and the size of the earth in relation to the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
At around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids

the craftsmanship used in them and the accuracy are a mystery of its own, but i still think the one mentioned above is a bigger one

Hm, that's not what that word means here. There's nothing to suggest that the artists who made this had never seen red hair. Many American tribes had myths of red and blond haired deities, as well as stories of encountering other tribes with fair hair.

Well I provided one already- the fact that in religions in different parts of the world worship thunder deities who are represented by the oak tree.

Another example would be the stories of the deities who first built civilization after the great flood always having fish/serpent tails.

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting into the inner earth. Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

consider the following:
Pyramid shape is easiest to build.

Good job retard, pyramids and arches are structurally sound structures no matter where you are.
As for the doors, I guess 1 doorway is aesthetically boring and 2 can be inconvenient.

You know I watched Prometheus after Alex Jones mentioned the sequel (lol). Some interesting themes that I never noticed when I watched it the first time, probably because I was too bluepilled back then

>there are these ghostly white skinned beings with big black eyes
>looks like a aylium at first but it's just a biomechanical exoskeleton
>turn out to have totally human DNA ('junk' DNA allows us to live on other planets?)
>ancient human bioweapons
>giant spaceships made by ancient humans
>’Earth’ humans ‘engineered’ or seeded somehow by ancient humans
>Cycle of planetary destruction and trying to stop it, or something like that
>but some weird shit with bioweapons happened to the ancient humans
>advanced lifelike humanoid bot ‘has everything but a soul’
>trillion $ expedition funded by world’s richest asshole representing the Globalists i presume (who pretends to be ‘long dead’ but actually he’s in cryo on the ship the whole time)
>basically uses the crew as guinea pigs
>all because he wants to become immortal or even just live a while longer
>the far away planet they go to isn't even where they originate, it's just a base for their deadly bioweapons

what did davinci mean by this?

The only way to build a tall building with rocks is to stack them in a pyramid.

I would be more impressed if they made circular bases or straight up cubes.

It's all coming together...

>strongest shape
>strongest shape
>primal impulse

for some reason it makes me feel like there is some major redpill hidden somewhere in that pic we all are missing, and it makes me feel uneasy. i cant tell which redpill or why though.

Peruvian and Egyptian boats both feature a very similar rounded, high prow. The design is neither simple nor intuitive. The Peruvians said they were taught by a sea-faring race; the Egpytians said they were taught by the gods.

Gobekli Tepe is 10,000 years old, features 100 ton monumental architecture and astronomical alignment. If you still believe the hunter-gatherer narrative, you would have to agree that it had been constructed by berry-eating, spear chuckers wearing loin clothes.

That's not a white guy with red hair, that's a red guy with a white mask.

Wut? Pic related.

spiral out, keep going. Drugs my good friend, early fractals.

that there is only one true religion. and its Christianity.

No response on this yet.

Haven't skimmed past this far in the thread yet, but I am already 100% certain you made not only the dumbest shill post in this thread, but also so far this month on pol. Congrats.

Thought you knew.

Two theories:
1. Alien creators.

2. There was sufficient contact for spread of ideas, through northern america or by sea.

there is some response about the general issue, just didnt respond to the post itself tl;dr: its not just the process of mummification

It doesn't look anything like that

Give a 6 year old some wooden block and he'll come up with those structures in a few hours

Notice these posts gentlemen? All spouting the same bullshit. Sharia blue is now being trained to thwart real history. They are moving beyond politics and are moving towards total falsities on every honest issue. More proof that these people deserve execution for their crimes against truth and justice.

Well one more for fun:
3. When solving a particular problem, eg. the prow of a ship made of similar materials or building a big fucking building, similar solutions tend to brew up. Especially when going for the most efficient or easiest one.

This happens in modern day too.

Jungian archetypes

photoshop

Shinzo Abe reformed Japanese Universities by rolling up all the liberal arts into one department and cutting most professorships.

I support this, there are plenty of private colleges where you could study black transgendered issues if you want. We don't need it in public institutions.

Add another one to that list. Those saying the pyramids are simple are not fools, they are straight up liars deserving of execution. Deliberately spreading false information so you will abandon the truth about them and say "fuck it, the natives can claim them"

They know they are the most advanced structures mankind has ever seen, yet pretend to act like children saying its just a simple pyramid. They want you to not look into the truth regarding these megaliths, and let the third world scum claim them as their own achievement. Don't fall for this shit, and call them out for who they are on every post they make. Sharia blue knows how important real history is.

This theory (pic related) always interests me. These people did all worship deities associated with the pole star.

Impossible.

>Every representation of Huitzilopochtli has a hidden hand.
>Tyr doesn't have a hand.

Both are gods of War.

"War is the public agenda for the hidden desires of a private elite"

I remember you my German brother. You made the thread about Hitler and Antarctica while the shill kept posting religious shit at hyper speed lol greeting my friend. As you can see, they are worried about this knowledge becoming mainstream. They are expanding their influence to every topic, spreading filth and lies everywhere. Fucking despicable people.

at which latitude would it appear like that

Ok, then what about the giants of North America that were quietly erased from the mainstream historical texts? There were a high number of mummies found that were 7-9 feet tall, one even had a double set of teeth. Yet you literally never hear about them.

what a tool

The British Museum used to use mummies to fire their boiler in the early 20th Century and they threw Cleopatra into the sewer (it was recently discovered) but pieces of her could still be in the muck, thankfully.

What's the common denominator here? We're all human. Only humans do this because we think like humans.

>muh alieums
I believe in aliens but don't be willfully ignorant.

Very interesting connection!

Any.

this sounds like bullshit

>I believe in aliens
Why?

I personally believe in the *possibility* of them but I think it's much more likely that most UFO sightings and "alien" encounters are with human made craft and advanced mind control weapons.

I saw a UFO once and my memory was erased, the only reason I remembered was because my buddy saw it too from a long ways away and called me about it. My wife had also forgotten, some kind of memory-erase field that weakens with distance?

it's not though

The design is literally an imitation of a curled, dried leaf. The kind you find floating on the surface of any lake or river.

Keep going though, I love how obvious the answers are to anyone with even half a brain. You must be medically retarded.

It was easy to stack one thing onto another bigger thing and so on.

Specially if they were blocks. How do you not know this?

nice source. I'm convinced

Dont be willfully ignorant. Mathematically, it is next to impossible for other life to not exist.

>personally believe in the *possibility* of them but I think it's much more likely that most UFO sightings and "alien" encounters are with human made craft and advanced mind control weapons.

I saw a UFO once and my memory was erased, the only reason I remembered was because my buddy saw it too from a long ways away and called me about it. My wife had also forgotten, some kind of memory-erase field that weakens with distance?

You're actually straight up retarded

DUDE WHAT IF HUMAN BEINGS ARE 99.999999% GENETICALLY IDENTICAL AND LIVE ON THE SAME PLANET.

LIKE DUDE, WEED.

WOAH.

IT'S LIKE...WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY THE SAME... WOW. NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE

Fucking retards. This is why liberals laugh at you. You can't even comprehend the objective scientific fact that humans are nearly genetically identical and have nearly identical experiences of perception, sensation, cognition, and emotion.

if you enjoyed the thread see however i feel like some people give shareblue or CTR far too much credit. it seems like people believe they are some highlevel insider trying to avert the truth and keep the most secret conspiracies secret. but i dont think they know anything at all. i guess they are just told "enforce the official narrative of everything. i mean you guys know its truth and we have to stop those racist peoples lies from spreading. and while you are at it spam and slide the board to disrupt them even more" wouldnt suprise me if they actually believe all the shit they spout. some probably are there because they get blackmailed since they have some video of him from alefantis pizzaparties and now have to do slavelabour on this board under the command of alefantis exlover david brook.
i just dont believe they would tell actual secrets to some pleb shills that are too stupid to fit in here

they built other shapes, but they fell down.

>this is why liberals laugh at you

You mean conservatives?
The right has been strictly opposed to dude weed lamo since forever. Who are the ones rejecting science and promoting a billion genders and telling people men and women arent mentally different again?

See? Even a Mexican can figure this stuff out.

Occultists in middle ages summoned America from the ocean to tap resources. No surprise that shit there looked like copypaste from european stuff.

CTR isnt real Trump is a kike.

I know what you mean by this picture giving you odd feelings. Interesting connection with the back round openings.

Notice how the sides look weird, out of place? The one on the right is bright, and looks out of place. The black against the bright yellow white doesn't look natural to anything else. Like it is meant to be somewhere else. Very interesting.

britannica.com/topic/Huitzilopochtli

This isn't from the middle ages, these myths (including the red hair and beard parts) are thousands of years old

Piramids are basic forms and pretty stable cosntructions.

the shills themselves honestly believe we are crazy/retarded and they are the smart ones doing good in the world by trying to shut this hate filled hive of hate down

Not even hyperbole

shills are not important people. They are the pawns of the people who work for the important people. Or as the saying goes, they're not sending their best

A few of them have an ounce of intelligence and end up flipping. Allegedly. Some are/were into CP and have no choice in the matter, allegedly

I'm sorry, but
> WHAT THE FUCK [IS] THAT!?

You know what that reminds me of? that place in Africa with miles on miles of walls and little villages built at various points making perfect shapes, and all the buildings have no doors.

It's funny how every form of Jewish subversion ultimately arrives at the same conclusions.

>civilization is only 6000 years old because muh bible says so, atheists BTFO!

>civilization is only 6000 years old because muh archaeologists say so, christfags BTFO!

You don't get that. It sort of Mandela effect. America didn't exist before Renaissance.

A fucking leaf

>greece
>hey Julius, do you think this pot and that pot make more than one pot? Dare i say, two pots?
>yes Falarius, it makes sense

>Middle east
>hey Ahmed, do you think this beheaded head of an infidel and this other head of a beheaded infidel make more than one... Dare i say, two heard?
>yes Abdul, this makes sense

HOLY FUCK ALIUMS CONFIRMED

The Sup Forums star?

the more you read into these pyramids and structures the more improbabilities you become aware of. The great pyramid of Gaza, for example, is actually 8 sided. The indents tare only visible from directly above, or when the equinox happens. Theres also similarities between the entire complex and the main Teotihuacan complex.

there are jews and (((jews))) though. so far trump didnt fuck up majorly and seems to try to push through his promises even if not as successfull as we want.
he still doesnt seem like one of the childdiddlers and like he is doing sacrifices to moloch and that already is a huge plus.
remember, even jews could become honorary aryans if they werent (((jews)))

Ancient Egyptians in the same fashion created majority of stars on the sky (as a burial stellar stones for pharaos). Now it appears that stars are billion years old, but its not true.

Everything is a Jewish plot, didn't you know? Even you are a Jewish plant, you just don't realize it. In fact, you're Jewish. You're a secret Jew, waiting to be activated. You are part of the MKIKEULTRA program, brainwashed in the womb with subliminal messaging and LSD to your comatose mother. You were harvested and planted with a Jewish family who raised you as a normal child, but secretly they were observing and making sure you developed properly.

All they need to do is activate you with a secret string of code words.

This man speaks truth

Hahaha you fuckin braindead potatonigger. I can never tell when you people are trolling.

>3 doors with the middle one bigger
what is symmetry
>arches with steps
It's harder to build round arches. If you have bricks the first way you will build an arch is like the pic
>mummfication
afaik only the Egyptians did the whole pull out their organs and embal with fluids. Other ones just had the right atmospheric conditions for it to occur. Like those bog people in the UK and Ireland.