Reminder that teenagers with aspergers that frequent r9k and MGTOW websites have been raiding us for a month

Reminder that teenagers with aspergers that frequent r9k and MGTOW websites have been raiding us for a month.

No offense to the English but aren't you guys still crowded with immigrants like Germany and France?

I only posted it because of the
>hairy women
Cracks me up everytime

unlike america, canada and australia?

>60%

well, I am offended, I am 20 something guy who frequent /r9k/ and masturbate to anime sometimes
and I like Sup Forums

The difference is we can escape them pretty easily and keep them out thanks to our municipal deportation police. Speaking of which, back in Orange County cops would routinely grab homeless, occasionally blacks, and toss em out to the poorer neighborhoods like Huntington Beach. For a bunch of bleeding heart liberals most people didn't really mind.

You should be gassed, not offended.

>tfw France will never be considered Anglo

it was, is, and will be always allowed on internet hate machine
get fucked Steven

>tfw mon professeur de français disait que macron est génial et que le front national est fasciste et nazi

That's okay, every time you identify yourself as an autistic incel I'll laugh at you.

except you can't. literally EVERYWHERE in the usa is filled with niggers and spics, even the places you think of as white by your standards. you also have more forced diversity, integration programs, section 8 housing, affirmitive action etc.

most british people live in places that are 90+% white.

vous savez quoi faire

Aussi, Elle est une lesbienne

>have been raiding us for a month.
It has been going on for years, MGTOW is growing because the situation about women is getting worse by the day.

>56%

>more 5/10 betas have joined the online therapy group, women will sure get it now!
No wonder none of you get any flange.

your lulz are meaningless to me

>source
>my ass
Hmm..

>get flooded with teenagers with aspergers
>nobody can tell the difference
Kek

It's not a therapy group, it's a group of men that share knowledge about the toxicity of female nature. It's important to learn about it because some men will spend so much time and resources on women while they will always be low hanging fruit that can never get a wife and for that reason they should not contribute to society.

Our cities are but we are still like 85% white

>inb4 the 2020 census shows we are 75% white

Look at me.

I'm the Sup Forums now.

Lad, nobody that isn't an utter failure with women with a huge chip on their shoulders gets drawn to that nonsense.
You're not going to get any decent advice or impetus for self improvement from those people.

Consider these two people.
One is a self made millionaire.
The other is thousands in debt from failed businesses and is chased by bailiffs on a regular basis. Both offer advice to you on your business start up. Anyone with a functioning brain would go to the former. At this point, you're going to the latter.

Those that are able to get relationships probably don't want anything to do with it, but for those that can't get it it's still a great lifestyle because them dropping out of society will make it problematic for others as well.
Yes, I go to the latter. Because in this case his failure was not in his power and he gets a bad deal from society so he is more likely to join a resistance group.

That analogy doesn't work. You aren't married to your business and if it fails you can always declare bankruptcy and move on with your life. Your business won't randomly decide one day that it's unhaaaaapy and divorce rape you, taking you kids and half your shit and leave you paying alimony.

When women decide to divorce you, it's not random and would have been caused by a problem that festered unsolved.
And the analogy is fine, it was in regards to whom you should take advice from.

They belong back in the mutha fuggin kitchen....word!