Gentleman, I'm finished with the USA and let me tell you why:

Gentleman, I'm finished with the USA and let me tell you why:

A small beachfront condo in Macau: 3500$ (tax included).

My annual income from the stock market apx 6k usd/month OR 90k HKD, when the average person makes 20k HKD in a yearly salary. I CAN LITERALLY HAVE BITCHES AND A NICE HOUSE for less than you fucks can ever hope to spend on either. I can retire at age 40 if I felt like it. Here in the US though? I have to make sooo much money to justify living expenses, even making 10k/month between 2 incomes can feel like a squeeze when you have kids. For what? Land of the nig nog? Land of the spics? To be told that I'm evil because I'm white? Fuck you people I'm out of here. You can have your shitty non-existent healthcare system, you can have your shitty rigged elections, you can have your shitty corrupt government, shitty public schools which you ruined, shitty or nonexistent public transportation, fuck it all man. I'm gone, cya

K, have fun with those bitches and Mao Zedong.

And no more Sup Forums, permitting you can't get past the firewall.

how do you make so much on the stock market, help a brotha out

Its actually easy to make money in the stock market as long as you have money.

So the more important question how you made the initial money for it.

Yeah I moved back here from the US with 30k, should be fine for a while.
Please answer.

i heard 2000$ is a good way to start, which i have but it wont be easy

10k min

t. billionaire.

plus im waiting for the stock market to crash, as soon as the stock market crashes is the moment there people can start getting some serious money

I have 15k or so.
wat do?

500k min

t. Rothschild

What kind of billionaire wastes their time here?

Leverage, I juggle swords.

That and I saved up my entire income for a year (60k) and invested it in the markets. At 10%/month (made easily using modest amounts of leverage) I'm able to rake in 6k/month. So basically, save 10k brother, don't buy an expensive car or an expensive house. Live like a hermit for a bit and stash back what you can. While doing this, I studied how the stock market works and I learned how Forex speculation works. With 10k you can easily get an extra 1k/month in income, just save it up and keep repeating. After 2 years you should have saved up 30k in your investment account + 20k from savings (if you stash another 10k each year). This puts the account at 50k where you start making serious money (5k/month). If you can wait and stash back yet another year's worth of income, you can live like a king in the USA, I just don't see why you would want to vs moving over seas.

The HKD is 1/10th the USD, if you make 100k you can live like a millionaire in these countries.

Buy African ETFs

3-4 Rothschild

t. Bogdanoff

You can make serious money right now if you have money. Why wait for a crash? Hell, I make money now, when a crash occurs and when the markets are flat. Leverage bro

I'm a complete retard with money. What's that and why would that make me more money?

Why chink town? Why not Southern Europe, same shit but white gorgeous women

Income from 4 hairy masturbation vids minimum

t.moldyocks

I know a guy in the Navy that married a filipino chick and now he's retired at 40 and lives in a beach bungalo.

Idk, I don't know much about the slav countries or Western Europe in general.

I know, that's the point. Enjoy slaving away for the "American dream". I'll be off finding my fortune