S
E
D

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

CIA creates busywork jobs and tortures me. I ain't sucking CIA cock. I have a talking space alien you retard nigger. I made the third fucken temple. Suck my cock.

E L D R I T C H
L
D
R
I
T
C
H

Dinosaur

Only reason Kissinger's still here and stinking up the planet is because he's too evil for even hell to accept

Who?

rural

G O B L I N
O
B
L
I
N

Hero,

Motherfucker hunted Nazies and bombed Commies. Kissinger is based as fuck.

FAT
A
T

He should lose some weight desu ;_;

K I K E
I
K
E

He is sitting right from the pres...

lol also I like how Trump decided to go back to throwing power hand symbols for this meeting.

DUBS

Are you me?

Kek, good one, mate.
It`s a shame, that old jewish bastard is still alive,i hope he dies in pain and agony.

Faust

YUGE

Lvl._99_Guile

No, you're a CIA nigger.

What did Kissinger do wrong?

he's a globalist if you know what i mean

he fucked your mothers cunt

Old reptilian looking muthaphucka.

Boss.

isn't that Hillary's friend?

>hey nigger
lost my shit

is he streaming again anywhere, or should i just check Sup Forums

Spanish Constitution

Evil or influential

Mentor, too, if I'm not misremembering. One of my favorite bits was when Hillary was embroiled in some scandal or other and made her TV appearance to explain it away with Henry at her side to handle the important parts.

You'll see him connected to quite the spectrum of political elite. He's a bit of a fixture.

fpbp

THIS
H
I
S

"fixture"

He's back on jewtube, I believe.

has it been 90 days already?
huh, thanks for the link m8

So Eric Shmidt invited him to give a Google Talk (these are all on JewTube) and I hadn't seen any of Kissinger's recent pronouncements at the time, so I thought I'd give it a look.

The funniest part was watching Eric fall all over himself welcoming Kissinger on to the stage because such an important person had actually graced his meager invitation. And then it got funnier watching Kissinger stumble across the stage not knowing where to go and basically falling in to the couch because he was so fat by that time.

Fixture indeed.

DADDY
A
D
D
Y

Toad

Who

BBC BEAST

Conniver