CRINGE THREAD GENERAL

Can we pls get a cringe thread going?

The classics:

nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

> Being a literal cuck and thinly veiling your hate for it, is a great feminist learning experience.

> "As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist."

Your turn, senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queer-muslim-sex-worker-maryam-london-pakistani-mosque-lesbian-relationship-science-experiment-a7714901.html
nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/ask-polly-what-am-i-doing-wrong-with-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queer-muslim-sex-worker-maryam-london-pakistani-mosque-lesbian-relationship-science-experiment-a7714901.html

JUST

KEK

MY

k
I dare you to not cringe after reading this one

BENIS

>lol liberals are obsessed with stupid famous people and get all their opinions from them like sheep

>HEY GUYS /OURGUY/ WANTS US TO THINK THIS!!!

that's not cringe, that's just a testimony of redpilling, the only cringe element is that it was posted on reddit and he thought by some chance his son would find it there

>> "As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist."

That's fucked

>cringe

more like rage. what shitty parents

sounds fabricated, even though shit like that does go down

>cringe

Sort your translation out Luigi

Feminism was a mistake

seems fake

>mfw I actually sat down and read this shit

>By her mid-30s, having already had our children and entering her sexual prime, she felt keenly her lack of sexual experience

the fuck am I reading

More like Lena getting her ass wrecked

I didn't cringe.

I just fucked raged.

The only silver lining as that the kid has the opportunity to rape his cunt step sister in revenge at some point in the future, and nobody will believe her because she already lied about it once.

I remember seeing this and posting about it on /r9k/, and found the kid. Even posted his ivy league ID. Wonder how he's doing these days.

check out this garbage

>nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/ask-polly-what-am-i-doing-wrong-with-men.html

Bump, I'm getting hardcore hard with this