Learn the difference Sup Forums

learn the difference Sup Forums

it may save your life one day

Other urls found in this thread:

ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look at all these dirty beaners that are the result of european and indian crossbreeding
>lol i'm not one though, mexico is the exception

Your entire race and language is an offspring from white Spaniards.

ftfy

Mi negro

While the left has perpetuated the myth that Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are nothing but worthless brown victims, it is still apparent to many Americans that Mexicans are white.

Mexican intellectuals on OCWeekly can also confirm, if we are 25% Spanish or 100% Spanish it is known that we are members of the white race and wish to better America.
>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421

Before the 60s (reign of the jew), it was expressed widely that Mexicans were members of the white race as well. It was a tacit understanding that Anglo-Saxons and Mexicans were brothers cut from the same colonial cloth. Marriages between us did not violate miscegenation laws, and we also did not face lynching periods en masse like muh niggers.

This is what makes us a grand sect of your people, Sup Forums. My palms are as white as my Spanish great-great-great-grandfather and you bet your ass I consider myself white.

Man reads spic shitpost, loses sides! Many such cases.

Nigger, mexicans arent white. The fuck outta here with that spic fantasy shit.

This guy gets it.

Uruguay, Argentina and Chile are the holy trinity.

lel'd

Damn fucking sure, although Uruguay bros are pretty based afaik

I can't tell if all these "Mexicans are white" posts are satire or Mexicans are trying to be fellow white nationalists lol.

Jfc, I guess Mexico is so great that people are leaving in fucking droves.

>plays european heritage
>really the bastard child of interbreeding

peruvians are white too

>Your entire race and language is an offspring from british, germans, italians, french, spics, natives, jews, niggers etc

I'm Mexican, and I know for a fact we're not white. Look at even the lightest Mexicans and you can still find atleast one physical trait that tell you they're latino.

Also the reason Mexicans were lable white was an agreement after the Mexican-American War. It basically stated that Mexicans living in the new United States territories would have sovereignty over they're land and have the right to vote.

Here's the best one:

((Mexicans, Argentines, Chileans, Uruguayans, Costa Ricans) > Rest of Latin America >>> Cubans, Puerto Ricans) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dominicans

Puerto Rico is lush, one of the nicest places I have been lucky enough to visit.

>Look at even the lightest Mexicans and you can still find atleast one physical trait that tell you they're latino.
yea, Santiago Creel looks so latino it hurts

Costa Rica is miles better than MX, and i love how you don't include superior Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.

You Mexicans are bottom of the barrel

Thanks brit-bro

>Costa Rica is miles better than MX
top jaj, Yandell

but puerto ricans are way better than mexicans

What the fuck do you mean?

>America is not white because Mexicans
>Mexico is white
really makes you think

We send all our non-white scum to America.

Paco, Don't you have wall to build?

Andale guey

Don't you have debt to pay Carlito?

all spanish speaking countries suck dick

Fuck the jewish bankers

>puelto lico
>better
I guess that when your country is so small and meaningless, you could argue that it doesn't look "as bad".
Compare population, compare GDP, compare culture, compare government structure, compare history, compare climates, compare endemic species, literally compare anything.

The only country that comes close is Chile. There's a reason why all the rich kids from Latin America come to Mexico.

Yeah, Mexicans look subhuman, at least PR girls are fuckable

declare*

:^)

>learn the difference Sup Forums
Why? It's not like I'm ever going to soil my shoes walking on your land.

That we can agree on my fellow spic.

You have to go back. Fucking beaner

and most of the mexicans you meet have foul attitudes, the 2nd gens are even worse. i include members of my own family with this.

>this is what mexicans actually believe

>shitskin in America
Like pottery

>Both Mexicans still have their heads
OP if you want to post science fiction go to /x/

>Wall to build

Ahahahahahahaha, the no country saying something. Pay denbts.

>be me
>live in county that is 96% non Hispanic white.
>We only have two Mexicans in the entire school
>they're both girls and they still manage to get into a fight over something related to Mexico
>mfw

Ill take a colombian or a chilean over a dirty disgusting mexican scum any day.
Colombian women are extremely hot and their people are not as fat and disgusting as mexicans.
Neither chileans nor mexicans cross the border illegally either

>Neither chileans nor mexicans cross the border illegally either
>mexicans

user...

This "no country" is more relevant in culture and music.

>Culture and music
>Pitbull
okay bub

any mexicans fill this out?

>reggaeton
>culture & music
Holy shit.
You actually are proud of being a degenerate. And what's most baffling is that you actually believe that a bunch of niggers/shitskins mongrels singing about muh dick are the main contributor to your countries culture.

Fuck... i meant to say COLOMBIANSdont cross the border illegally ... fuck me....

Colombians are bro tier. Chileans are basically white.

Mexico is the africa of hispanics. Nothing but shit

>10% white

How can anyone compete?

Pitbull is cuban...

Mexicans are proud white Aryans and descendants of Spaniards, unlike Argentinian niggers. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Do you have money and live in the central areas?
Chances are that you live in a Westernized culture, you have European ascendence or your family adopted Western values.
Do you have money but you live in the North? Chances are that you live in within narco culture.
You don't have money?
Chances are that you're Africa tier.

well that explains why oaxaca is such a shithole

you knew exactly what i was looking for

Not an argument

Obviously all red

Why the fuck does everybody hate Cubans

Basically, mexicans in the north are mixed 60-70% european with 30-40% indian.
In the center, mixed 50/50.
In the south (poor ass shit people) mixed 60-70% Indian with 30-40% european.
There is very little black blood. No more then 5% at the most.

lmao
A subhuman tries to copy the western rhetoric of a famous youtube personality without even understanding what that means.

It's clear that you can't even put into words how your "beautiful culture" is even relevant.

Too bad the political establishment already embraced the myth that all Mexicans are descendants of Aztecs and the Spaniards were the pure evil oppressors

I did a school work about this. I fucking love this map. Its my cellphone background

Does pol/ know that theres alot of south americans with blonde hair blue eyes?

You realize everything south of America is Mexico until you get to the Chile, South Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina, right?

You got Mexico, Sub Mexico, then the cone. That is all.

>Implying Pitbull is the Pinnacle of Cuban music

>Benito Juárez is still taught as being the second comming of Christ
Fucking hell.
I did an investigation about Benito Juárez in Junior High, I was a hell of a good researcher and alway won contests in the name of my school (because I only had to win the contest and then do jackshit all the year and still get an A). In this investigation I learnt the truth and realize that Maximiliano was the good guy. I had all reasearched too.
When I showed my investigation to my teacher, I was given 2 options.
Either I changed it to make it seem like Benito was the goood guy or I got removed from the contest and get a suspension.

I have a good friend who's half Colombian, and she's probably the fattest person i know.

Indios mexicanos jajajajajajajajaja

Theres fatasses in every race and group of people you retard

You guys have internet in that apefrican colony, nice.

we didnt even made it to the bant.

Dude, that's one's on you.
Stop giving the shit-tier barely functional freeloaders who cross the border free money for existing, stop selling guns and cutting deals with the cartels and watch how it stops.

Honduras is white

God the indios are so fucking fat and there's like 30 million of them in my state, all with 4 newborns running around

> Pa qué quieres estar en un bant tan pendejo?

Plz build the wall, so we get no more beast-climbing south/central-americans and pray for the SJW bullshit to stay on the other side.

that's because we're Europeans

Honduras is only a bridge between north and south America

Very Germanic like cuba i'm sure.

Uh buddy, how in the hell can the venezuelan man be fat? Theyre actually starving right now.

I dont even think Earth can claim possession on that thing.

HAHAHAHAHA LOL YOU THINK THERE ARE NON SUBHUMAN MEXICANS

I've met some argentinos on my country, a lot of them look like the european of the picture

Cool. You still have to stay on your side of the border.

I fucking died

Jesus christ.

>learn the difference Sup Forums
>
>it may save your life one day
Mexibeaner you're a shitskin as well.

>Muh white heritage

Get the fuck out you disgusting shitskin

Mexico is the africa of the hispanic world

in the language of our people.

Orale holmes, este mensaje esta pero...mUYYYYYY chido.

>mexican intellectuals

yet all the best baseball players come from the african latin countries. so you know.

also the worst player in the MLB was Mexican. so bad he set a benchmark for lowest batting average necessary to be a player in the MLB.

i'm part mexican and have been to mexico several times and most mexicans look like fatter oompaloompas to be honest

Do chicanos actually say chido?

hey....puto calmate. you know who ju talking to ese? a la chingada

stop arguing between each other while the anglo laughs and come back home

no we dont but my family watches a lot of television thats produced in mexico and you end picking up the real mexican (from mexico) slang

Latin americans are still better than arabs and blacks.