Bernie Sanders basically just admitted Dems are powerless in Russia probe now

He was on Wolf Blitzer.

Admitted that Trump only needs 52 votes to confirm his new FBI director and he can do that without neeeding any Dem votes. Also, any "special prosecuter" can only be brought in by Rod Rosenstein, who just got Comey fired lol.

There is literally not one single thing the Dems can do if Trump wants to end the Russia probe, and Berine admitted it.

I've just realized that all this screeching is completely toothless and will amount to absolutely nothing.

Trump will be impeached

Fuck Ronald Drumpf and fuck white people

>Trump will be impeached

um no sweetie, that's not how it works

only republicans have the power to do that

Yeah, who would have guessed that Bernie is weak garbage

Trump is a fag and will die in prison

This! It's over fascists. We've beaten you in the streets and the Orange Hitler will fall

Eh, maybe. The Republicans just failed to run their environmental regulatory rollback through the Senate because a number of Republican senators broke ranks.

On paper, he is unassailable, you are correct on that. But given the increasing scrutiny he's under, it's starting to look quite lucrative to be one of the Republicans who told Trump and friends to fuck off...This will especially be the case if the GOP gets wiped out a year and a half from now (perhaps stemming from millions losing health care, or something else) in midterms and impeachment proceedings get moving.

This is all to say, it's not quite so simple my bongistani user.

Faggot. Only digits make the calls around here.
Trump is going nowhere.

>GOP gets wiped out a year and a half from now (perhaps stemming from millions losing health care, or something else) in midterms and impeachment proceedings get moving

Won't happen now because it seems the Repubs are going to wait until AFTER the mid terms to begin Trumpcare. Watch it get bogged down in the Senate so Trump can buy more time.

This is so that Obamacare is still in effect during the mid terms, and will probably be in full collapse at that point.

Trump aint stupid.

The Dims could bring in the Mooch to fill the position of the Shit Lord Trump was turfed

OY VEY

>dems are powerless

The press isn't.

Anyone else have CNN on in the background today just to collect the salt and absorb the tears?

Trey Gowdy for FBI director

"Bernie admitted it"

you say this like he's a democrat you dumb nigger. he is and always has been an independent except for this last election where he had to run on the Democratic ticket to get noticed.

Retards like Lindsay Gayman and John McCuck will vote against Trump's appointees.

I guess that's why they impeached Obama for all of his many "impeachable offenses" then

Yea and then you have a bunch of Republicans not voting for their party again because Obamacare HASN'T been taken care of yet, you stupid nigger. Also, Trump is clearly a fucking moron, he proves it daily.

>The press isn't.

But the dems are the press you fucking retard lol

>Trump isn't corrupts
>Hur dur He should stop the Russian Probe.

Hillary will commit (((suicide))).

The noose is tightening around her neck figuratively and literally.

FUCKING XCRUMPF !!!!

Republicans won the senate/house/White House/ everything else because of Obamacare

>I guess that's why they impeached Obama for all of his many "impeachable offenses" then

You don't seem to understand sweetie

Republicans now own every branch of government and only they have the power to impeach.

Elections have consequences :)

So... 8 years? How about THREE terms!
Kek wills it.

This...although would love to see him on SCOTUS.

i guess you don't understand the difference between a majority and a super majority then

I didn't know it was illegal to accept campaign donations from foreign countries.

Especially from countries that are known allies.

But didn't Hillary get some money from Saudi Arabia? The same country funding ISIS?

idkwtf is going on anymore.

>a brit doesnt know how the press works

shocking

>republicans have everything
>they're going to wait a year and a half to make sure they're safe before they enact policy

If that's the case, that means they think the policy isn't good

New Director reporting in, kek.

She sold some uranium to Russia too through her foundation but we hear nothing about that.

Really gets the ol noodle cookin eh

he know exactly how works

you dont moron

the press is a corporate mouthpiece for corporate bought DNC

>If that's the case, that means they think the policy isn't good

No, it means they want a full collapse of Obamacare during the mid terms to ensure a wipeout of the Dem candidates.

Trump is planning this exact scenario.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE GRUMFY BLUMF RUMUMUMFPHYKSF IS D O N E 4

Shit burned my noodle.

The FBI liked Comey a lot and there will probably be some pretty damaging leaks.

Kind of funny here though, we're celebrating a president for the third time firing someone who was investigating people around him.

>The FBI liked Comey a lot

Except they literally didn't.

You are unfortunately absolutely wrong.

The russian probe was never about finding non existing rusian collusion with the trump administration.

Russia prefered trump to hillary, no doubt. Hillary had just taken twenty something million dollars from ukraine to fuck them up the ass. That is pretty much the entire case the dems have and they know it is shit.

The purpose of the 'russia probe' is to have it hanging over the republicans in the 2018 election to take over congress.

Once the dems take over congress they will spend the next two years 'pretending' they are about to impeach trump. that way russia will be hanging over Trump in the next presidential election without having to actually present any facts.

AHAHAHHAAAAHHHAA

BOGGLE PLEURMPFFT BTFO

??? What makes you say this. I've only heard (even looking at Sup Forums 8 hours a day) positive things about him, and from some trustworthy sources saying there's a lot of anger about it. The only negatives I find are from the White House and old Democrat stories when they were asspained of Clinton.