Betsy Davos gets booed at Bethune Cookman gradution

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/05/10/betsy-devos-booed-at-bethune-cookman-graduation/?utm_term=.3c42e6981326&tid=sm_tw

Fuck Trump and Fuck white people, we will raise our black fists, turn our backs against our oppressioners.

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.com/bethune-cookman-ashamed/
youtube.com/watch?v=nciqkO1T4g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably b8, but how does it feel to not be white?

Fuck Sup Forums too. Nazi infested shithole.

Hahaha! Trump's fascist regime is falling apart! Can't wait for him to be impeached and Hillary becomes President!!!

This.

they planned to do this from the start

verysmartbrothas.com/bethune-cookman-ashamed/

(from 2 weeks ago)

> be loud, obnoxious niggers
> contribute nothing to society
> foster a toxic culture of crabs-in-a-bucket mentality
> turn every neighborhood into shit
> call anyone not wanting to be around you "RACISS!"

FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK WHITE AND ASIAN PEOPLE!!!!

Completely deserved. The woman is a moron. Literally the worst pick they could have gone with.

>Literally the worst pick they could have gone with.
Devos was the most interesting pick out of Trump Administration. Devos got spirit to show up there to raise hell and nothing forward.

Nigga wat

Newfag

yeah fuck Sup Forums. racist bastards.

Damn skippy nigga, racist shit ends here

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!

>education run by nothing but "experts" for decades
>falling test scores
>stupid graduates
>costs blowing up

At this point hiring a complete fucking retard would have been an improvement over all the experts and education majors you've had in your system. But trump went one step further, he hired someone who plans to tear down the shit heap of failure the previous departments have all created.

>lobbying by testing companies and universities to cut k-12 funding
>congress cuts budget to education for years
>taxation of surrounding area decides budget allotment
>shocked when poor neighborhoods do worse and stay worse

And now we hire a fool who thinks religious education and vouchers to let a select few try escape the poverty cycle is the answer.

Nothing ends racism and intolerance like a 70 year old white woman with hot sauce in her purse who ain't in no ways tired.

post the link you absolute nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=nciqkO1T4g0

you tell em granny.

>cut funding

Lol

We have statistically cut arts, crafts like woodworking and metal-working, nutritional content of meals, and science funding in a constant trend. Used to have full specimen dissection in like 6th grade. Now they get a plant to study plant reproduction and never even do a classic frog.

>turn our backs against our oppressioners.
>turn our backs
Now I know you're a nigger.

RIght, you are going to allow children to dissect a frog instead of Tofu in this day and age. Good luck.

>libcucks try to make a thread

Can we agree that education is wasted on niggers and stop throwing good money after bad?

yea if only we gave 85 iq blacks real frogs to dissect then they wouldn't be stupid

they would just lace weed with the formaldehyde

Can't save everyone. But at least the blacks I see on my clinical rotations are respectful and if we can get those with good family values and an actual desire to learn a chance, I'm all for it. The dumbass white trash I get to see don't deserve the opportunity they get. The number of times we've had to call CPS because some trailer trash with a confed flag tattoo was shooting up heroin with their kids in the car is high enough I've lost count.

niggers are booing subsidized education