TRUMP LOOSENING RESTRICTIONS ON WHITE IMMIGRANTS

What's your thoughts of Trump loosening restrictions on Europeans and possibly allowing them to move to the US Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too late pedro

pol btfo

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354

Best of all, Trump supports it. Looks like your cousins won't be coming in after all.

Sauce pls.

Get ready for your fiesta themed Holocaust Pedro

E X C I T E D
X
C
I
T
E
D

seriously pls adopt me

Rather whites that anything else. We really don't need more people. Maybe if we kick all the illegals and the niggers out, we can bring in some based French to escape their hell hole before more (((happenings)))

If this passes I'll vote Trump 2020

I would never leave my country. Only some Slavs might come. And many of them rather go to Western Europe nowadays.

Sessions and Bannon have been planning on loosening restrictions for quite a while. Even in the past Trump has been opened to the idea of a merit based immigration system that would favor whites and some Asians. Even friends of Trump like Steve King support the idea of white immigration. This plan will come into submission when Trump breaks up the 9th Circuit. It's the main reason the Hart-Celler act is still in place.

Agreed, We just have too many people. At this point it should really be more civilized people coming in. Especially SA whites who are constantly attacked by blacks in the country.

>To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate the Diversity Visa Program

AMERICA NOOOOOOOOOO

I apply every year and this is the only thing that gives me hope.

You'd get flooded with niggers and arabs with european passports. It's too late to fix your demographics

my ese back in the states got me free citizenship back when obama was handing out passports

Im ok with this as long as they dont bring their EU cuckery with them.

There aren't any whites left in Europe.

Europeans aren't white.

Slavs, Russians, Poles, etc, all do quite well here. Hell even the Irish do well. We'll take 'em.

Bhutan? Why of all countries is that one of the most in some states?

>Fietsta themed holocaust
top kek

Because Americans pray to the jew... so they no want mr handsome swede to come and make their country great again. They want shitskins from any 3rd world hellhole to come and make their country filthy.

This is what happens when you put all your shekels in the jew.

But what if those Europeans are no guns Cucks that vote dem anyway?

Shouldn't we be targeting white south africans that hate blacks instead?

Yeah can't wait to move to the country that fell from #1 to #14 on the 'best country' chart.

You need to have a simple test upon arriva:

1. Are you white?
2. Will you buy a gun?
3. Do you have niggers?
4. Would you gas the jews?

if someone answers no to any question they are sent to gitmo where they make spoons for $0.00055 a piece until they paid for flights.

those state are like 95-98% white not too many foreigners in the first place.

Another reason the globalists are out to get him at all costs.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

still a wall to keep those fucking spics out and still need to do something about the jew problem. remember white Europeans, could just mean a bunch of dirty kikes

The US rapidly assimilated previous Eurofags so no problem with more. Even our Slavs resemble humans after a couple of generations.

Bring 'em on! It's proven effective.

it's about time

I don't know who thought that importing third world peasants was a good idea.

I don't see anywere in that text that it will loosen up immigration restrictions for Europeans.

I think one only need look at the state of Europe to see why more Europeans would be a bad idea

Read This:
Trump's closest advisers and friends are already planning the idea. They've admitted it here and there, Heck even Sessions and Bannon support the 1924 act that favored Europeans the most.

That would be great, is he doing that?

will trump save the boer from the nigger hordes in south africa?

we already know only africans that follow sharia are currently being allowed into europe

Sounds pretty based, I wish Canada had this policy.

Liberals aren't entirely full of shit when they say "this nation was built by immigrants" but what they leave out is the "white European" part of "immigrants."

We didn't used to important thousands of Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Africans, etc.

Soon

I think he would, We aren't allies with South Africa so it wouldn't cause any tenses. He's stated in the past that SA is a hellhole.

Anyone know how slavs vote in England?

Will Canadians be able to come to america?

Pretty much, You guys are white.

>He's never been to Toronto

If trump opened up for white immigration to the US, the US GDP would explode.

Just don't give people anything, let them work their asses of for everything.

Freeshit army stops right here!

I assume it has to do with the relocation of ethnic Nepalese who were expelled from Bhutan en masse over the past two decades. Many of them have been resettled in America now.

America becoming New Europe as the EU turns the old Europe into New Arabia is quite an interesting possibility.

Vancouver is essentially New Beijing.

Honestly this is bad, like really bad.

Yeah they are white but they are the same stupid fucks that voted their current countries into immigrant shitholes. We should be screening them even harder than the mudslimes and niggers that try to come here.

If Europeans really will get a chance I would take it for sure. Germanistan has lost all heritage one could be proud of and by now I feel more connected to the bill of rights and the founding father than the country I was born in.

Guaranteed way of losing support among the moderates/non-partisan voters.

I would never dare vote Democrat but I can imagine that there would be many Europeans that would vote to make the US more "European" even though they moved to the US because of the lack of the mentioned characteristic. On the other hand, these people would move to Commiefornia anyway right?

They always vote labour

Wouldn't all the worst Europeans just stay in Europe and accept being cucked though? I feel like we'd mainly be getting the best ones here.

you can come Sven

but no voting rights, we don't need you fucking things up again

America is even more cucked so you'd get the cucks

I don't really want any immigrants, also letting Europe have easier immigration is not that good of an idea since it has like 56 million Muslims now what if they decide to come here well since they have citizenship in Europe now they can hop on over. And is there even that many Europeans that want to come over I have a feeling that even if we did this immigration from there it might only go up a few percentage points they aren't really dying to get here they like living in their homelands.

>what they leave out is the "white European" part of "immigrants."
That's a brilliantly arbitrary distinction. Anyone can just as easily replace "white European" with "white Western-European".

>not specified
Somalia?

>implying any WHITE europeans will come here

No, all of the millions of mohammads and jamals that flooded europe the past few years will now be able to come to the USA.

I don't know about that. We did manage to prevent Hillary from becoming president while the recent European elections were won by the EU.