Black people have never been oppressed or mistreated!

Black people have never been oppressed or mistreated!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who got the 125000000 GET???

Nobody says that.

Fuck off.

Everyone was oppressed and mistreated at some point by a technologically or more numerous opponent. I'll tell you a secret reddit fag. Humans gain stuff by killing and tricking other humans. And the only point to life is spreading your genetic material.

This guy

wtf are you even trying to say? obviously that's not true

>whites oppressed blacks
>whites aren't superior

>Black people have never been oppressed or mistreated!

Oh yeah man, that excuses the awful things they do.

Das rite.

WHY IS MR. PRINGLE FILLING THAT MAN'S HEAD WITH BLUE CANDY?

Why should I care if they have or not? I'm not black. Their problem, not mine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

>Black people are not currently being systematically mistreated is synonymous with having blacks having never been so

You're a retard who doesn't understand the passing of time friendo

Fuck black people. I don't care how oppressed they were in 1910s Alabama get the fuck over it. You survive off our tax dollars, we lower our education standards so you can compete, and our media bends over backwards to make you feel like kangz n shieeeet, yet you still have the gall to complain in 2017. Go to fucking Africa and see how great life is there compared to le rayciss police and old white men in the USA. You'll be on your fucking knees begging to come back after a week.

th th the chainz, th th the opression,
we wuz kangs n sheet
we dindu nuffin

youre right OP, i hate cuckservatives. blacks deserve to be opressed because they are a lower people, much like how jews oppress whites. its just genetics.

Much like blacks!
Heyoo

>>>/leftypol/

It's THE TRUTH that scientists and historians don't want you to know!

Black people were mistreated
Black people were compensated but not well enough so have some Muslims

They have been oppressed, and for good reason.

Kek approves.

Nobody here ever says that. We know they were mistreated, but we just don't give a shit and believe they deserved it for being worthless niggers.

>winners should feel ashamed of winning
Nigger tier thinking, go back to Africa if you're so butthurt

And capitalists push anti-racism. Inclusivity is good for business. Everyone's money is equal to the capitalist, regardless of their race, sex, etc.

Prove your picture. Provide me with a single piece of evidence that your imaginary elites promote Sup Forums's ideas, covertly or otherwise.

>black people have never been oppressed or mistreated

they have, but:

>odds of being descended from white slave-owners if you're a white american: 5-10%

>odds of being descended from white slave-owners if you're an african-american: 100%

African Americans are the real slave owners.

Low energy bait

Why should we care if niggers were oppressed?

Because clearly every single white man ever in the entire world is personally responsible for enslaving Trayvon and Jamarcus ancestors and we all need to pay for our original sin. Even me, the son of Slavic immigrants who never set foot in the United States until the 1990s, am responsible for this great injustice. It's because of the evil white men oppressing Trayvon's mammy 100 years ago that they have to resort to crime and drug dealing and speaking broken English you fucking heartless bigot. Educate yourself.

>Black people have never been oppressed or mistreated!
Even if they have, so what?

I really feel sorry for the black community in America.

To sit back and see the same 'immigrant story' play out where first generation ethnicities come over, get treated like shit for a few generations, assimilate into society, then participate and thrive in that same society.

The Irish, Italians, Chinese, Mexicans, Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Polish, etc......even GAYS are now accepted as part of the hegemony.

all struggled and came up and are regular AMERICANS.

Yet, here is poor nigger just waiting around for handouts. They DON'T want to assimilate or participate. They WANT to continue to play the victim card. At this point, all nationalities are sick of their shit

They deserved to be wiped out