Myth: White People can't live on hot places

According to Varg Virkensen(fucking idiot) White people can't live on hot places, especially If they are blonde and blue eyed

But Aussies seem to be doing ok at 122 fahrenheit

>Varg facts are made up pseudo-science bullshit

Gee
Who could have thought?

Aussies aren't white
>t. 37%

t. Mexican intellectual

Australia is one of the most urbanized countries because almost all Australians avoid the places that are 50 degrees and live along the more temperate coastal areas.

blonde hair blue eyes here. west Texas is unbearable and I shall move soon if only for the climate which is unsuitable to my natural dispositions

that's not Varg is saying. He is a retard, but he is saying that white people would have a significant disadvantage surviving in hot climates without civilization, and vice-versa, which is correct

White men can go anywhere an live anywhere. Tops of mountains, deep oceans, space, jungles, volcanos, arid, temperate, savage infested it does not matter.

>wow that's so interesting
>this whole time I thought that white people couldn't survive in harsh heat conditions because they evolved in snowy areas to resist the cold
>now I understand that the white man is truly superior
>NOW I'll breed with him

t. Triggered burger
Pedro is right and you know it.

South texas, really fucking white. Have to use sunscreen to not get sunburn but the heat is fine. I hate when it's cold. Often break into hives if I have to be outside below 50 degrees F

>without civilization

which is irrelevant because we have civilization

When will people realize Varg is just a bored troll who likes to shitpost for the chuckles?

>white people can't live in hot places
>comfortable room temperature is 21C

White Aussies have the highest incidence of skin cancer on Earth by far and often look like mummies. So in a way he is right. You don't see the Africans getting it.

am white, am living.

>people who die of AIDS by 30 don't get cancer

kek

it helps keep the pooftas indoors

>Aussies
>white

Nice try troll

They are as white as you are, my big boned friend.

can bloody confirm.

worked on plenty of farms, plenty of summers. we're great at this. this is also a big part of what made me redpilled; the fact that i have seen and worked with just about every group of nationalities in harvest work. the stereotypes are hilarious and completely correct.

white people win. in any climate.

I mean you could just wear a big hat, or sunscreen

I don't think the heat matters, but the UV radiation does

Frankly I don't like it much higher than 12C if I'm even just walking. 3C if I'm working. 18C if I'm sitting down. Anything higher and I break into a sweat in a couple of minutes. Spring and Summer are generally unbearable, and I only drink iced coffee - even in the winter. I wear what would be an autumn jacket for anyone else when I walk to work at -25 to -30C.

Varg is mentally ill idiot, I don't know how anybody can take him seriously.

>i'm a snowjew. AMA

That's a nice picture

Yes, I can but I need 3 or 4 weeks to adjust. Won't ever reach the adjustment of a hairy sandnigger though. Not sure if northern redheads would be able to live in hot climate

If you can't dwell in both freezing and piping hot climates, you aren't properly white, fuck off pussies

Heat. Beith. Synonymous. With. The Likes Of God. For without heat there can be no life cold is the only adversary of the flesh

We can, we just shouldn't. We are children of the ice, it forged us, it's why we're stronger then everybody else. Conquering other humans is nothing when you spend much of the year in an environment where carelessness will always result in death.

yes. i have lived and worked in -30 and +40(100) degree temperatures. the only thing that makes me uncomfortable is room temperature, laziness and tv.

this is true

south florida is the ultimate rorschach test for burgers. the environment is only conducive to the happiness of shitskins and jews. they love it, while white people are miserable

we only like that type of heat for a few days at a time on vacation when youre at the pool or whatever

No shit, fish couldn't live in the middle of the desert if there weren't any fish tanks.
Humans couldn't live in the space if there were no spaceships and oxygen tanks.
Those "what if" situations are fucking retarded.

aussies literally have a 50% chance to get skin cancer in their lifetime

These arguments are always bullshit.

I have no probem with either the cold or the heat. Here it easily gets to -5/-10 in the winter and 35-40 in the summer, and I don't have aircon. Most Italians don't.

Just don't be a fucking pussy.

>all temperatures are in intelligent units obviously

>fahrenheit
no.

needs a ray's barb sticking out of his heart

I much prefer the cold, but I can live in Oz just fine.

Gold hair and gray eyes.

I get sunburnt easy, though. But you can mitigate that.

It's not so easy, Gino.

How do you feel about -40 when your legs get numb in 8-10 mins? Just don't be a pussy.

Maybe if you aren't used to it, having numb legs would really piss you off. Personally not being able to stop sweating is what really pisses me off.

There is reason why we have the highest skin cancer rates in the world.
Whitey cant handle the heat

I have blond hair and green eyes and I can live in a warm place. Warg has lost his fucking mind + he is on welfare

i've seen a town here in oz called griffith. the population is about 60,000 and 80% italian. and they're doing just fine working and owning farms.

Not for long

that isn't fahrenheit, dutchbro

White people can even live in space, under ground, and on other planets.

what

Maybe he means barefoot.

Really made me think

Dude white people invented appropriate clothing. I rarely hit -40 but when I do, I always go for a jolly extended walk outside just to feel the way the wind bites right through your clothes for the fun of it.

ehhh varg is kinda right/wrong. In the video he mentions that it's possible for whites to survive in hotter climates but if you take away air conditioning etc. they're clearly at disadvantage to per se africans whose body creates moisture better. (why they smell like shit)

I've worked farm jobs in the sun and I'm fully capable of doing so but if it wasn't for being able to get in a car with air conditioning and to go home to air conditioning I'd fucking hate living here in the south.

>blonde nordics
>white

Nope, they are and always will be savages. Vikings were disgusting losers with no technological or intellectual advancements.

They also had poor hygiene.

>Aussies seem to be doing ok

Varg is a faggot and says a lot of dumb shit
I wish people would stop paying attention to him

>varg
Literally a meme.

This. While it is possible for whites to live in hotter climates if SHTF we will be clearly disadvantaged to races that are more adapted to it.

OP btfo

Also feels good to lurk from shadows, ultraviolet rays cannot penetrate my defenses.

I hate Americans

All this Varg hatred is D&C garbage.
Ultimately, the message of that video was not to racemix and stay in your racial homelands. WTF is wrong with that?

they can even go into their own bedrooms to watch their wives enjoy getting pounded by black men. There's no other race that can go there.

Yes if you're just going for a nice walk it's no issue to bundle up. However if I'm walking to my job I'm not wearing longjohns and extra socks - shit underneath my actual clothes, to bake inside of all day while I work in 23-24C indoor.

>hurr take it off
Yeah like I'm going to get up 15 mins earlier just to get to work earlier so I can strip naked and redress twice, five days a week.

Talk to the retirees in Mission Texas, Phoenix Arizona, and Palm Springs...

Are we not the master race?

And if no black bull were available, any other color would do.

Hot countries are shit anyways.

>mostly greek blood
>can't stand hot places, generally prefer the cold

what did i mean by this

Have you tried out any of that neat-o spandex stuff? Said walk is actually how I get to my office job where I'm stuck wearing it where all the women crank the heat way up because it looks cold outside.

It works better than I would have expected.

Currently it is 94F. Gets like this every year around this time.

/thread

are you armenian sperging out in every varg thread?

Masterrace for only ~400 years or so. China will reign supreme within 30 years and India will probably be up on that level by the end of the century.

At -40 without appropriate clothing we're talking death in hours tier, regardless of wether you're white, black or yellow.

And no, I've never been in -40 weather but I've been at -25 and it wasn't that big of a deal.
Humidity plays a huge factor too.

Where I live the humidity is always 80-100%, and that makes both cold and heat much worse.
At 35°C with 95% humidity you can take a shower, but as soon as you dry off you'll be drenched in sweat again in less than 10 minutes even if you're just sitting doing nothing.

Possibly, but only because the White Man's eternal ability to be duped had literally built their replacement empires at our expense.

blue eyed blonde don't know if considered white.
but I think i am doing well in here. couldn't stand the cold of europe

harden up buttercup, it's hot here but you don't see us complaining

No one does, obviously. It's just memes, user

-25 is pretty dang cold, but there's a qualitative difference when you get closer to -40. It's like you're not even wearing clothes, and a blast of wind puts the fear of hypothermia into you as you feel the heat torn away from your body faster than you can replace it.

>122 fahrenheit
I dont even want to know what this subhuman temperature means. White blonde aryans are designed for frozen hell not nigger lands.

Aussies are made of prison rape and abbos. Just like mexican were made when spaniards banged the mayas and became mexicans

Brown hair green eyes here. Texas summers can be weird, but it's do able if you stay hydrated and use sunscreen and hats/susscreen.
Varg is retarted trailer trash, I don't know why you'd ever rely on his definition of whiteness.

If you buy the book his wife wrote you would probably understand what he meant by that

That's a nice meme. But what actually happened was that the Western nations had the huge head start having being the first to move to market economies and capitalism. The East is now adopting it and with Globalism the working white man now has to compete with everyone else in the world. Investments are now going East instead of domestically because they're willing to work harder for less money. In the end, the best place to invest will surpass the rest. I'm confident the East will do well because their culture is still focused on things like education, business ownership and personal accomplishment. Their governments are getting less corrupted while ours are getting more corrupted

It must be nice that you can appropriate clothing your way through the cold. The opposite cannot quite so be claimed.

Regardless, the point of contention is that we each have a tolerance to a different thermal stimuli based on our respective climatizations.

You probably have grown to not care about your forehead dripping like a faucet. I have grown to not care about my appendages being numb. But throw us in each others shoes and we'll each be calling the other a pussy.

>and with Globalism
Thank you for proving my point.

t. Man with skin cancer

Blonde haired blue eyed and almost died in America. Constantly had to squint and feel tired. Fuck hot places, I'll take cold any day.

wait why the fuck is skin cancer common here

White people can live in orbit and on the fucking moon. Niggers die getting eating by crocs while trying to fetch water from a river.

Take me as an example
I live in Northern México, basically the desert, and I'm doing ok. I don't even need air conditioner at home.

I'm ginger and I don't even use sun cream on a daily basis

because when you come down here you don't take the precautions needed when sunbathing, you fucking shrimps...

How much pussy does that chin get you?

Anglo. Born & raised in hellfire desert of Phoenix Arizona. Too much sun & heat makes people go kind of crazy. Like stress adds up and people freak out a lot. At least that's what I've noticed. The desert is fucking extreme. I'm heading to northern Arizona b/c it's cold and I enjoy trees.

Also, the worse sunburn a white dude has the more I avoid him. When they are really seriously burned red then it's assumed they are on the streets, probably a tweeker, or some sort of crazy. If you can't find shade you have problems.

jesus fucking christ, pekka
i have seen finns backpacking and working on farms here in 40 degree temperatures. and i have visited people in finland and heard your saying that "there is no bad weather, just bad clothes" i loved your weather there too btw.

you'll do fine in australian heat if you are smart, have balls and act like a fucking man.

I live in Arizona and I stay 95% of the time indoors
I'm slavic and I can be comfortable in shorts in eastern european winters (ive done it before)

I think there is some definite truth to it.

The kid in your pic is alpha as fuck
I'm curious how he is now a days

>brothers get tanned
>I get red

are you retarded? what do you think happens when you go from constant foggy-rain to sun 24/7

>skin cancer

You know someones a tourist here when they're covered in North Face in 16deg weather while everyone else is walking around in tshirts.

Slavs have a superior middle ground of genetics that allows for a wide range of adaptability.

>Kyle, February 5th, 2013, In his place of residence, London, Ontario

>t. Doomsday retarded

You know that people have been saying that for thousands of years right?

"white" Aussies been fucking the darkest niggers on the planet since they been there. Not sure they count.