What other American's don't get is that more guns does not lead to more safety...

What other American's don't get is that more guns does not lead to more safety. Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem), and it's because of their policy of firearm ownership.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-call-of-death-map-shows-how-widespread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there's no problems if you discount this one big problem

>Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem)

Much like the US has much less violence if you discount the nigger problem.

You realize that our "gun problem" is a nigger problem right? If you got rid of every male nigger (about 4.5% of the population) our violent crime rate would literally drop by more than half.

yet our criminals always manage to get guns
why is that?

I would love for you to source us all with proof of that causal connection. Key concept being a causal relationship.

Don't worry, I know you can't, because such proof is not existent, so I won't wait.

True but I don't care lol

Are you suggesting that gun ownership should be regulated based on race?

It does not need to be proven. It is self-evident. Guns exist only to kill other people. More guns = more killing.

Stopping a trillion dollar industry is quite complex. Sorry for your hurt feelings.

Merica's a shithole, and guns r the main problem. its like u put a atom bomb with a fuse into a monkey cage. look at the mudskins, they maybe rape but dont kill, cause they dont got guns here in germany.

the dictators of history and their worse genocides are choir children compared to what (((our dear ruling elites)) have in store for the whole world should murriburgs give up their guns

More like let's stop scapegoating the problem as the white hillbilly stereotype when we all know what the real problem is.

>regulated
>putting words in my mouth

Shall not be infringed, faggot.

yes

>What other American's don't get is that more guns does not lead to more safety.
it does
> Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem), and it's because of their policy of firearm ownership.
europe doesnt have 13% niggers... notice viiolence is becoming a big problem now that sandnigs are increasing
french prisons are filled by 70% nigs and sandnigs

This cartoon pisses me off.
Name an authoritarian regime that allowed its citizens/civilians to own fire arms.

Americans literally live in their own bubble. They know only one way to deal with this kind of problems and think they are right about it. Poor sheeps

That's odd, because in the last twenty years we've loosened gun laws, doubled the number of guns in circulation and watched violent crime plummet.

Are you sure you aren't retarded?

>Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem), and it's because of their policy of firearm ownership
Wrong.
It's because of their lower nig count.

Statistics say otherwise. Removing niggers would put the US well below any other white country in violent crime.

Firearms is not only about personal protection.

In the USA if Solomon Silverstein tries to take your rights and exterminate you and replace you with feral ooga boogas slaves you can slaughter him.

If the same occurs in the UK you and your kids are carted off with a bag over your head to commissars enrichment camp and there is nothing you can do.

Firearms are to massacre tyrants down to the last man woman and child.

>b but user, how many children must diet before you rethink...k...

All of them.

It is no wonder pic related is occuring in the UK.

take away guns and they'll just use knives

metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-call-of-death-map-shows-how-widespread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

the real problem is niggers anyways

No, it's because they have fewer ghetto niggers and illegal spics, since those are the ones who use firearms most for killing others.

Try again, faggot.

South African here. When Mandela instituted the national regulations on firearms, a vast majority were turned in. Crime rose 5000% in a little under 3 years on the principal of the action alone. Go fuck yourself, guns deter criminals with guns, no all men were created equal, firearms level the playing field.

This fag again? Take your bottom shelf shitpost and choke yourself with it.

this

>yet our criminals always manage to get guns
Yet there are very few murders by firearm.

>why is that?

This is a false statement.

You can check these numbers on city-data.com and you will find that higher firearm ownership highly correlates to lower violent crime.

The main problem is there are too many niggers.

>What other American's don't get is that more guns does not lead to more safety. Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem), and it's because of their policy of firearm ownership.
Our firearms rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>Are you suggesting that gun ownership should be regulated based on race?
Citizenship should be regulated based on race.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.

This, really. People who care deeply about gun rights aren't the ones slaughtering people in the street.

Wow. I didn't think it possible to stuff so much autism into such a short shitpost.

8/10 for amazement

>It does not need to be proven. It is self-evident. Guns exist only to kill other people. More guns = more killing.
It literally does not matter. A million children could be killed every year due to firearms and it still wouldn't justify stripping our firearm rights from us.

>Europe has much less violence (if you discount the muslim problem)
If you discount the "nigger problem" then America is in the bottom 10 nations for violent crime.

It is more because of historical cultural homogeneity in most European nation states. Britain in the 50s 60s was so peaceful as a tourist you could feel safe almost as a tourist, or so my grandparents and other older people have told me. Now major cities are stabfest multicult shitholes.

>what is the second amendment?
>why was the second amendment created in the first place?

Answer these two and you will be unable to provide a logical reason to take it away.

If the second amendment only applies to certain guns, then those in power can decide the first amendment only applies to certain views. The second amendment exists to preserve the first (and rest).

Gun ownership should be restricted to citizens and niggers should be deported.

Goddamn crypto-Jew using proxy to be Ameriflag.

Kike belief that simply talking makes something real.

>be a nigger thug
>want to get a gun
>realize I can't because it's illegal
>somehow still magically get a gun

>be sandnigger
>want to allahu akbar but only have guns
>enter gun-free zones
>somehow still magically retain guns because of towelhead goatfucker magicks
>start shooting people who are guaranteed to not have gun

>Europe
>No guns
>Less Violence

Pic related

Can't "discount" problems metricfaggot

Because of their policy? Establish a direct causation with 95% confidence showing non-bias and formal acceptance of natural law?

>W-Wut m8?

Correlations are not causations metricallycucked faggot!!!!!

Please just delete this just-

>Answer these two and you will be unable to provide a logical reason to take it away.
Gun grabbers believe the constitution and bill of rights give us rights.

The truth is we already have those rights and the constitution and bill of rights simply uphold them.

That's why even if the gun grabbers removed the second amendment from the bill of rights, we'd still have the right to own firearms.

Our rights come from God, not man.

Didn't read. You don't get an opinion desu, we're going to rewrite the Constitution to make it illegal to even suggest that guns should be stolen.

>More guns = more killing.
By this logic gun shows should be the bloodiest places in the world, with more shooting sprees and gun deaths than anywhere outside a war zone. Oh wait, there's never been a single shooting spree at a gun show, and in fact some of the highest gun-per-capita towns in the US have some of the lowest murder rates.

Know where their is a high correlation though? Cities with very strict gun laws, and cities in the top 20 highest murder rates in the country.

And yet finland has one of the lowest crime rates and like 80% gun ownership.

How does your theory account for this?

You have my vote already user

>we're going to rewrite the Constitution to make it illegal to even suggest that guns should be stolen.
Please do.

Be sure to make any and all weaponry legal for citizens to own as well.

I want to own a fully functional tank.

Which proves that gun grabbers don't care about deaths or even saving lives. They only care about the means of people's deaths.

Already legal just like flamethrowers. The cannon is a separate optional part, you can get one registered but flamethrower tank is not illegal so.

...you're just too poor aren't you :/

> USE A TRUST!!!!!

It's cause they're scared of guns. That's it. At the heart of every gun grabber is a pansy who has probably never even held a gun in their life and would pee himself if he ever had to shoot one.

read the turner diaries you faggot

Of course...now send this to buzzfeed

SPBP

the mudskins cant aim

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-gun thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Horsey fat southern gun owner, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the constitution. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BTFO BTFO BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Wanna discount Muslim-related violence to compare it to Europe?

Fine, we'll discount Nigger related violence in the US. That brings down the gun death count by roughly half. Most of the other half are suicides. It should be noted the US's average gun death tally is about thirty-two thousand. So that's about twenty-eight to thirty thousand gun related deaths off the board.

And in a country where we have about 90 legal and known guns per 100 people, that leaves us with about four thousand or so gun deaths annually in a country of three-hundred twenty million or more people.

So we don't have a gun problem. We have a nigger problem and we have a liberal gungrabber problem. Take your cancerous ideology and shove it up your ass. Shall not be infringed. And you can try to pry it from my cold dead hands if you want but they'll have to pry the bullet out of your cold dead brain first.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Correct look up human capitol, DNC support for it, insurance implications, and understand that "PTSD" means that veterans are a "risk" to employers.

Whoever said digital genocide wasn't already happening???

Stopped at 1... ok, I lie, 8 is also a redpill.

>Already legal just like flamethrowers. The cannon is a separate optional part, you can get one registered but flamethrower tank is not illegal so.
I want a fully functional tank that I don't have to jump though government hoops to use.

>It's cause they're scared of guns
I think they actually have no problem with guns as a whole. They have no problem with the government having all the guns after all. You never heard them call for disarming the SS under Obama after all.

They don't want the citizens to own guns because they don't want the citizens to have the ability to rise up against the government.

That's the real issue behind gun control. Keeping all the power in the hands of the government.

>(if you discount the muslim problem)
Well, that's the main reason to have the guns. Is this rocket science to you?

get out faggot already saw this like 5 times in like a week shit b8

He has no honor!

"homo acceptance will not lead to bestiality"
not really i think he meant that the major part of gun owners are unrelated to gun crime.
and most of those crimes are commited by gangs

Kapla.

is this the moonblade of warcraft?

Mich-representation of facts. Guns are only carried by special armed Police who either:

1. Sit around doing little at HQ until an incident happens which requires an armed Police presence.
2. Patrol high risk areas such as airports.

You won't find your average Policeman kicking about with an mp5 or any other firearm.

>is this the moonblade of warcraft?
Really?

REALLY?!?

It's a Klingon Bat'leth you pleb.

Klingon Bat'Leth from Star Trek. In this case, an aluminum prop with no edge.

Your country is fucked, won't even be around in the next 5 years. Your opinions are shit. Objectively shit

I assure you good sir, it is fully functional!

but Europe has more niggers

I lived for a few months in South Chicago, none of them obtained guns legally. "Regulated" means jack shit to criminals.

There is no reason for a civilian to own a firearm. All of these reasons deal with taking away the life of an animal, be it a wild deer or another human being.

>Hurr durr, muh hunting!
You don't need to kill animals for food. This isn't like the caveman days where getting food was scarce. All you need to do is go to a supermarket and buy food there. If you can afford a gun and bullets for hunting, you can afford yourself food at the supermarket instead without the need to kill anything.

>Hurr durr, muh self defense!
The chances of needing defense is slim.If you are in a situation where you need to defend yourself you could take the person down with pepper spray or a taser or some other nonlethal instead of needing to take a person's life. This way, the police can arrest the criminal and give them their justice and rot in prison instead of rotting in the ground.

>Muh defense against tyranny/invasion!
The U.S. has not been invaded in over 200 years. A civil war has not occurred for 150 years. The chances of this happening are lower than winning the jackpot on the lottery. If you idolize it, you're idolizing killing other humans, your government and seriously need a mental evaluation.

>Hurr, I need it for fun!
You don't NEED it for anything. There are plenty of other things you can do for fun without shooting someone such as playing video games. A gun is a tool, using it for fun is a toy which would be the same thing as using a hammer as a toy. There's plenty of other alternatives available for having fun, not needing fun.

So, that's all of the biggest claims of why you need a gun completely debunked. There is no reason to own a firearm in 2013.

Jesus christ kill yourselves before its too late

Why don't we just make murder illegal?