TIL you can get life in prison for selling LSD

>TIL you can get life in prison for selling LSD
>you can get a few years just for possession of tabs
How do you guys feel about America's drug laws?

Are there really some fascists here totally OK with a disgusting police state like this?

Dumb drug poster, lmao.

drugs are degenerate and selling or possession should be punishable by death

Legalising drugs can work in some countries. I think it would get out of hand in the US though, just look at the stoner culture already. In the Netherlands marijuana is legal and using something like XTC or speed isn't a very big deal, but there's less taboo and idolising around it so most people don't even bother trying it.

Obviously, the taboo is a thing in the first place because of how illegal it is.

hehe xD

DUDE

The thing is, once it's become a taboo you really have no other choice than to keep it illegal. If you legalise it, shit can quickly go out of hand with drug use because it's a taboo. You can't get rid of that taboo unless a great effort is spent on informing the people about drug usage, I don't think this will happen anywhere in the near future.

I generally don't approve of drugs at all, but I'm going to say that the war on drugs has failed horribly.

DUDE posters are more annoying than any stereotypical stoner they try to emulate

DUDE

DUDE POSTERS

LMAO

This.

I mean Giulliani's crack down in NYC really helped drive crime down. I haven't done the analysis but it's also completely possible that crime was trending downwards before that anyway.

>the taboo is a thing in the first place because of how illegal it is.
no it's because you're around fucking niggers and spics to get it. that is the life you chose. a nigger life.

if it's not taboo, you get fucking faggot ass colorado. FUCK you for ruining my state.

Prohibition is immoral. Only the people profiting from it(LEOs, politicians, drug dealers, etc) and the brain dead statists who bought their bullshit, like this retard, support prohibition.

LSD is literally bluepilled. The CIA co-opted it as a mind control drug, and normies eat it up like candy

Mushrooms are for the genuine, real person

niggers and spics dont do lsd you fucking sub-moron mongoloid

I think you know what needs to be done.

>muh slippery slope

only thing sloped is your brow desu

Since drugs are far more harmful to whites than blacks or any minority I want them banned.

Yes they do you cum gargling faggot.

This is good bait

Intent to sell LSD is equal to attempted murder because that person may potentially jump out of a window, and you supplied them with the materials to do it. There is no way to predict a person's reaction to LSD.

If you give a suicidal person a gun you will also be charged with attempted murder.

Psychedelics are your birthright, anybody who says otherwise either is too scared of what is in their own head, or is a statist trying to keep you in the box.

they have basically the same effect dingus.

And it's a good thing that they're illegal. Filters out the idiots from getting their hands on them.
ANYONE who has taken LSD should think very carefully about whether they'd want it to become an over-the-counter normie thing. Fuck that.

Love em selling cocaine paid for my nitro bass boat

That is Mohammad talking
should stone women having sex outside marriage, or wearing sexy chothes right?

Make all drugs legal, tax the crap out of them, whoever die or fuck his life, his problem

Random drug testing.

Execute anyone who shows up positive.

He's at least half correct, mushrooms are superior to LSD

>Obviously, the taboo is a thing in the first place because of how illegal it is.
It's taboo because you're eating something that makes you see swirling fucking rainbows and walk sideways

>LSD isn't a normie thing
>muh super secret club
>only us learned sages should partake in this sweet ambrosia

kill yourself self indulgent cuck

my friend was caught with 3 and he was forced to go to drug addicts anonymous

good bait
This is actually a myth. You dont really get manslaughter charges for selling LSD. High sentences anyway, but all the charges are drug related.

Word

What if I tell you to kill youself and you do it. But you slowly kill yourself over a period of 20 years by eating nothing but hamburgers

It shouldnt be taken lightly like weed or alcohol. At the same time it shouldn't carry such harsh sentences.

>The CIA co-opted it as a mind control drug, and normies eat it up like candy

if you actually knew anything you'd know that they tried numerous applications for LSD and failed at pretty much all of them

"So guys everything should be free so like we can feel free. A functioning society doesn't matter if some drugs are banned that's just like not right."

>Legalising drugs can work in some countries. I think it would get out of hand in the US though, just look at the stoner culture already. In the Netherlands marijuana is legal and using something like XTC or speed isn't a very big deal, but there's less taboo and idolising around it so most people don't even bother trying it.
How does legal drugs work in the Netherlands anyway? Can you go into a cornerstore and buy drugs like Ecstacy or Coke? Or is it still imported and distributed through a black market?

Amsterdam is degenerate af

Can you explain to me what LSD will do?

Should cigarette companies be charged with attempted murder?

You'll really like music, find commercials unsettling and probably will want to sit down for awhile.

No it hasn't. People don't use drugs as much, and when they do they don't do it openly. The war on drugs is working exactly how its supposed to

yeah, I bet you'd love it if Sup Forums was suddenly flooded with 2 billion new users, wouldn't you? moron

make you temporarily delusional in the best possible way

But will it make me more "red-pilled"?

No you don't get manslaughter charges but the sentence is equivalent.
Not sure about the laws of your country, but chronic obesity is not considered a method of suicide in America, rather it is our dream.

>moron

You're comparing dosing acid to posting on a forum, tho, is this bait?

They experimented with it as a mind control drug and found it's ineffective for that purpose.

Only if you watch taut political thrillers the entire time.

Psychedelics are illegal because they turn you into useless pretentious retard "intellectuals" like Terrence Mckenna

Some people believe they should. However suicide is typically classified as a deliberate and immediate action so I doubt you could make a case.

you will stay awake for 16 hours straight watching your face melt in the mirror while grinding your teeth until they fall apart.

life sentence? absolutely not. But by no means should it be legal.

Recently finished a month long micro dosing stint at ~5 micro grams a day. It is much too powerful to put in the hands of the normies. Let the sheep be sheep.

>Can you explain to me what LSD will do?

So does reading, exploring theology and watching infotainment.

LSD and hippy culture destroyed American society. If there was no LSD or hippies in the 60's we would be so much better off. LSD is a pretty amazing substance tho

Colors will look very vivid and beautiful, music will sound amazing, real life may start looking cartoonish. Also you might start getting confused by the headspace, but you may also not. Youll start to look at things in new perspectives and almost understand how your brain works. On LSD parts of your brain or senses that are normally dormant start to show themselves, and areas of your brain that normally dont work together will start to interact. Its interesting stuff.

It makes you think deeply about every thought that flutters through your mind. If you focus on red-pilled topics and self-improvement, it will help you.

>Psychedelics are illegal because they turn you into useless pretentious retard "intellectuals" like Terrence Mckenna

Literally not an argument

Faggot bootlickers still have yet to put forth a convincing argument as to why it's any of the government's fucking business as to what I put in my body.

Edgy

My buddy got a sheet confiscated from him at red rocks by police as wasn't arrested. I actually have sold lsd to police before. My buddy got arrested with 25 sheets in his water coloring set and didn't get in trouble.

>swallow only key to the pentagon
>haha none of the government's business they should've thought of that before i put it in my body

the "culture" around it is fucking cancer. But i do believe that entheogens can be magical with the right intent.

I have some dried shrooms saved up that i picked wild last fall. It's crazy to think if a cop found them in my house I would go to prison for a few years. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Heightens your senses, fucks up your thoughts to the point you don't understand what "you" are anymore.

Basically it makes you fucking crazy, retards take it and act like it turns you into a genius.

they won't ever test your shit if it's pure they will never know

What are you doing to him, the red pill will break him if he does this for his first trip.

Research it... outside of Sup Forums

>says the mexican who's clogged his arteries with overly fatty foods all his life and his brain synapses are struggling just to fire.

We need to go full Singapore on degenerate drug users. No exceptions

The culture IS cancer but so are you for saying magical.

That's a potatoposter, friend.

I once did acid on a nude beach. A drunk crazy bitch came waddling over while my friends and I were sitting under a tree. She started ranting and causing fights etc. The acid started to get crazier. One of the guys I was with was trolling the girl. Somehow he had her sucking his cock in front of several of us.
>wtf
I went away from this weird depraved scene and stood on a large rock overlooking the ocean and laughed hysterically for awhile. This is around the time I realized how degenerate our society has become.

A month before this I literally fucked another mans wife while he watched whilst high on mushrooms.

Psychedelics change you, sometimes for the better, and sometimes they turn you into a fascist.

only way to really know is to do it yourself. it's indescribable

also it's completely ridiculous to call ourselves a free country if we can't choose what we put in our own bodies. fuck the feds and fuck the jews holding back mass enlightenment from psychedelics

I personally love it. I remember a few years ago they increased minimum sentencing for cocaine and meth and prices went through the fucking roof. Shit went from ~$26000/key to ~$34000/key.
Heavier sentencing = higher profits

>used to sell coke and meth
>inb4 NIGGER!!
So what if I am?

Non of his theories have any backing whatsoever. He just makes shit up about how the world works and tells it to everyone as if it's proven absolute truth.

It's not like it's logically deductible either, he literally makes shit up about history and anthropology and acts like they're legitimate theories.

Whole USA will be like California.

cautionary tale: don't mix psychs and autism

It's not about you; its about the society. Some people do not want their kids to grow up in areas where there are a bunch of useless niggers.

Shouldn't you be advocating quarantining users to drug zones, then?

Drug users always accuse you of being unhealthy in some other way when you criticise their drugs. You're dodging the topic to avoid talking about your own flaws. I bet you eat junk food all the time aswell.

You sound exactly like a feminist arguing for abortions.

LSD is mostly harmless, though, the only risk is formation of seratonergic tumors with prolonged use.

its legal to buy sell and possess certain amounts. Mass scale production is still illegal, they dont control the manufactory of the drugs, but there are places you can get your drugs tested and for cheap too so its easy to get high quality clean drugs for fairly cheap. There have been a bunch of harm reduction steps taken to ensure people who do choose to take drugs stay safe which is good. Netherlands drug laws are pretty based except its shit because now tourists kind of go there and fuck up the place in the bigger cities.

The drugs are still coming in, it's a multi-billion dollar industry, the drugs have gotten more and more powerful. It's basic economics 101, supply and demand, just because you cut the supply, you haven't actually solved the demand part of the problem.

i've done a shit load of LSD

its not a drug like weed that needs to be accessed by the world, it can be, (and i've seen it) a dangerous drug for various people.

Weither its taking 10 tabs and jumping off the balcony like it's a diving board, or just going mentally insane, the mass does not need free access to this drug.

i believe it should be prescribed by theapists, in controlled settings.

if you dont think thats a retarded idea, lay off the bong.

99% of non-whites refuse to touch LSD, its literally the white persons drug.

all you need is a few hundread morning glory seeds and a chemistry kit.

No one even needs to travel out of state to produce the shit.

Hell people in hawai have baby wood-rose, which is 1000x more potent than morning glories.

You can get PTSD from a single use. I did magic mushrooms twice like 8 years ago and still have HPPD from it, its fucking annoying.

My trip experience was just that. Bullshit opinion structures with my friends broke down and I actually felt like I truly became friends with them.
Brainlets think psychedelics are for the visuals, but that just the icing on top.

>99% of nonwhites refuse to touch LSD

Yes, which is why I am for states being able to choose the legality of drugs and against federal action on the matter. If people want to get high legally they can, in a different state.

I fully support this statement

So you're one of those self-hating degenerates?

You're alright with me, user. Let me buy you an O'Douls sometime.

You need drugs to evaluate your opinions and friendships?

I've done far too much acid. probably 40 hits.

Now I;m not allowed to use facebook by my own accord, because when I get drunk I post hitler speeches.

My social life is very fucked now.

Thank you LSD.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

I agree, ive seen people lose their shit on lsd. I agree that any LSD ingestion should be overseen by a professional of some kind.

No, I haven't touched any drugs since I was a teenager. I fucking hate people that do drugs.

Drugs ruin the lives of most people that use them. Because the occasional successful person smokes weed and does shrooms with no issue doesn't change that fact.

:^)

You probably don't even have any good acid music/movie recs tho.

Suggestions?

Next time I trip I'm planning on watching Lawrence of Arabia off a projector.