Can we meme Maxine Waters to be the Democrat Presidential nominee in 2020? We should start promoting her now

Can we meme Maxine Waters to be the Democrat Presidential nominee in 2020? We should start promoting her now.

koko the sign language gorilla unironically has a higher iq than this woman

God I hope so

and risk her winning? can you imagine the niggerfest that would ensue?

Risk worth taking.

it would accelerate the race war

This. She is legitimately retarded.

Democrats are going to run a token Romney-tier candidate in 2020 and fear up for 2024. Their younger base wants too much free shit to form a cohesive platform right now. But in 8 years they'll landslide on a platform featuring free healthcare and college.

She would unironically beat Trump cuz she black yo

Uhmmm, no sweetie. She would probably actually win, because she's a woman + she's black + she doesn't have the baggage that Hillary had.

Please, go for it. She's just what the Democrats need.

Not a chance in hell would that ever happen

Elizabeth "Lisa" Warren was already chosen years ago to be the 2020 president. The same episode of the Simpsons that "predicted" a Trump win also say Lisa wins 2020

Not a bad idea really. We should be seeding potential candidate popularity for the worst possible candidate and start now. Just shitpost through various reddit pages Demfags frequent to get "grassroots" support going for some really terrible candidate to split the vote and create another Bernie situation. We know the Dems are just going to create another artificial perfect candidate stooge for themselves like Hillary so if we can get more support for other smaller candidates it can rob the main one of faith.

Yeah and that nigga cant even read!

Fuck off, the internets not your army

Push Cuckerberg and her to the top and we're guaranteed 2020.

Shes not black enough

Damn the democrats are even worse off than I thought.

If they were smart they would go for someone like Jim Webb.

Ugly nigger bitch and a black female...

Not going to happen. She looks too much like Jame Brown. I think they're choosing Bernie. Jews have all the power anyway.

Sounds too much like Charlottes web and Wilbur was was white so thats racist

The hardest working congresswoman in show business

Bernie wont win over Trump. They could never vote for a WHITE MALE

She needs to shut the hell up
She even congratulated someone that got released in 1992 who murdered later in 2000

>doesnt have the baggage
shes the most corrupt member of the congress and all of california hates this bitch. she bailed out 2 banks with tax payer money that her husband had hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in.

It's all a game. They're all controlled by the same people, Trump included.
Warren WILL win as planned.

She woke af.

no one likes congress
congress people cant win
politicians are the scum of the earth
celebrities are our future

Maxine waters needs a antifa benefit show for her weave.
Itvwould be comedy gold seeing maxine waters run for president.

He was conservative.

Oprah will be their candidate.

Thays the whole point
The democrats need a retarded black woman to run.

Maxine waters has a 60 I.Q

What's that gesture? Is she pointing to Allah or is that a white supremacist gesture?

>>We should start promoting her now.
You must want a second Trump term in office.

>Not a chance in hell would that ever happen
Everyone said that about obama until "Illary" opened her fat mouth

>yfw trump ruins their plans and implements universal healthcare and free college for stem only

They are controlled by different people with conflicting agendas.

Warren/Waters ticket.

Pocahontas and Max-senile Waters

This.
That deranged negress would probably institute policies from the Turner Diaries.

That would energize the nigger vote, better to let those assholes sleep through election day again. I want Pocahontas for the win!

missuh prez-dent we need mo gibs to get dat pie in duh sky